Finished Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS DMASTER AND SHAMPOO-THIEF

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared (Day 1)

may beh we shoot'em out the airlock? then we could laugh when there head xplodes. oh..a quick thing..my buddy luke then make a school fr other ninjas..and then he met some green troll who taught him to be a super ninja..maybe im rememebrin g this out of order though..watever

^Dude, your post was so disjointed it's like you were half-asleep when writing that

That's already been pointed out. I bet his role is Darth Vader Lol, most of his posts have been ununderstandable and talking about Luke. :|

Did someone say Darth Vader?

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6MYLtqL9T8[/video]

derp

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEcjgJSqSRU[/video]
May be vader some day later...

Herp.

Whos dis vader fella you keep goin on about? I still think it's too erly to say whos a wolf..and we should wait and see if anyone is moodkilled. Anyway..enough about my friend luke for now, I have load'sa other friends too. Like my friend Bejnamen. Benj was the leader of this huge trade outpost by this planet..and there's a cool space tunnel..but the outpost was build by grey reptile things..and they wanted to take it back..but benj said no..so they fought and stuff..and then benj found out he was jesus 2 the people on the planet.

I've got this odd feeling that all this random stuff that mlouden is saying is due to his role.

It reminds me of Joeypals' role in the first game...which means that mlouden is probably harmless.

...I think.

I'm already suspicious of mlouden because he wants to wait and see if anyone is modkilled. I feel it would be more beneficial if we tried to decipher more posts to see if any leads can pop up. We shouldn't be banking on someone getting mod killed. We have a few days to try and see if we can come up with something.

I agree DNA, but that makes his posts super annoying (I remember we lynched someone last game because of it :3)

Hmmm....

We have no decent leads...

Modkills are bad for everybody, but more so the townspeople (or whatever the equivalent is). Usually a person waiting for a modkill ends up getting modkilled themselves.

I'm just going to wait and see what may happen next.

Laid back...

Hmm...

I see...

Seeing as we aren't getting any spoilers from Lenny as to who may be who, I think we should just wait the day out for a random lynch.

But then we stand no chance at getting an Alien/Wolf. It'll definetely be a Space-Man/Town's-man.

Lynching gives us somewhat of a chance

But we really have no clues to go on.I mean nothing yet that can hint people who may be evil or not.

batui4 said:
But we really have no clues to go on.I mean nothing yet that can hint people who may be evil or not.

Well if we dont lynch someone then what happens?We lose one of our own,so we just keep waiting for someone to slip?

Also sorry im late everbody I was busy.

Im sory I hve to talk like this..if only a townie would die we can figure someone who's suspicious either now o a day from now if no one has ben modkilled.

Good luck guys!

Did you all a favor.

Wouldn't have been able to play the whole game anyway.

Have fun.

If you couldn't play, then a substitute would get your spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back