Finished Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS DMASTER AND SHAMPOO-THIEF

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared (Day 1)

He broke another rule anyway, no need to vote.

OH MY GOD. I TELL YOU FOLKS TO FOLLOW THE DANG RULES AND YOU CAN'T EVEN FOLLOW SOMETHING SIMPLE. Why would anyone break the rules? That just gets you banned from the next game. The things I have to put up with v_v'

Game freeze. Nobody talk or risk modkill >:[

Posting so Lenny can post again.

Update:

The reporter, Michael McCormick walked through the narrow hallways of the ship. He passed many rooms, until he turned and placed his hand on one of the doorknobs.

He tried to open it, but it was locked. He began to knock. He stopped when he heard footsteps from the inside, with each one getting closer to the door.

It opened. A somewhat crazy, mad man opened the door.

"Oh I'm sorry, I was looking for the scientist," said the reporter.

"Don't worry, he's inside he told me to open the door," replied the patient.

The patient led him into the room, but the reporter caught on quick. "There's no doctor here, is there? You crazy patients need to take your medications."

"Did you just call me...crazy?!" The patient picked up a rusty knife from the scientist's table. "You know, Andrew don't like people popping in like this. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again."

"What are doing? Get away from me!" The reporter ran for the door, but it was locked somehow.

"Don't struggle, it won't do you any good," the crazy man replied. "NOW DIE!" He stabbed him in the chest once, then several more times across the stomach and neck.

The reporter's body fell to the ground, motionless.

Darkvoid57 was:

Lenny said:
Role: Reporter Michael McCormick

You are a reporter sent to the Galacticus to show everyone on Earth how brave the fleet is. You are paid a great amount and this has led to you becoming somewhat of a snob.

Ability: That Purse Totally Doesn’t Go With That Dress

Once per game, you may PM me the name of a player. That player will lose their ability for the rest of the game.

Win Condition: Fleet Wins

With one man, who was clearly on the fleet's side, dead, everybody went to sleep and hoped to catch the sleeper cells the next day. Sleeping would put everyone's mind at rest for a little.

But there were dark forces working at night. Nobody was safe. Ever.

Night one begins now. You have until Tuesday, July 19th to use your night roles.

RE: Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared (Night 1: End Tuesday, July 19th)

The night was full of events.

A soldier was patrolling the hallways, checking for suspicious activity. A bright flash came from one of the rooms, and then music filled the hallways. It echoed so everybody could hear it, but the origin of the sound was unknown. The sound suddenly stopped. It had entered a room, that of Rock Wrecker. There was a bright flash in the room.

The soldier entered one of the rooms, hoping to find who had activated the song, but he opened the wrong door and opened fire on dragonexpert. He was wounded, but not killed. dragonexpert cannot vote during the next day.

The wolves were hungry that night. Oh so very hungry. The alpha slime got a power-up during the night. The slime, who was in the form of a human, transformed back into his regular, slime form. He silently passed through the hallways and smashed open one door. He jumped on Guy89 and punched him several times. When Guy89 was weak enough, the slime changed his hand into a sword. He stabbed him numerous times, killing him. Guy89 was:

Lenny said:
Role: Time Agent Jessica Barker

You are a protector of the space time continuum. You have traveled from the future to stop a man who has come back in time onto the Galacticus. His mission is unknown and you must stop him at all costs.

Ability: Mason

You may speak with your fellow mason about anything and everything, including roles, both during the day and night. Your mason’s identity will be sent to you in another PM.

Ability: Some Call Me a Seer

Once per night, you may PM me the name of a person. Everything about his or her role will be sent to you.

But he was hungry for more. Hungry for so much more. The slime burst into the captain's room. DNA jumped to his feet and looked the slime straight in the eyes. In a split second, the slime ran behind DNA and slit his throat. DNA was:

Lenny said:
Role: Captain Jack Wainwright

You are the captain of the spaceship, Galacticus. Your duty is to protect your fleet at any cost and to lead them through space safely. You are the son of General Arnold Wainwright, but nobody knows and you can’t tell anyone unless it is a life or death situation.

Ability: Steering

Some nights you will be given a choice of what to do with ship or where to take it. Your decisions directly influence what will happen throughout the rest of the game.

Content with the night's work, the slime disappeared back to his room.

A medic rushed to the room of dragonexpert. "You're going to be alright," he whispered. After about an hour of very precise surgery, the bullet was taken out of dragonexpert. There was still a small wound, but it will have no effect on dragonexpert. He may vote the next day, regardless of what happened before.

DNA and Guy89 were both very important, but the loss of the captain was the worst that could happen on the first night. The Angel of Life, a rumored being, was being prayed to by the fleet. They hoped that it would hear their prayers and bring DNA back to life. However, there was no answer from her tonight.

Day 2 starts now!

Wow we really lost some important people.So anyways on to business now,who do we lynch?

RE: Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared (Day 2: Ends Monday, July 25th)

Wow, the last day ended so fast I didn't get to post. It seems to me that the slime's going after veterans. It is a little too strange to be a coincidence that they killed two of the most important people on the first day.

D: they are taking out the most important people. guy has hosted before so he knows and DNA is just smart xD....still not to many leads D:

Barux said:
Wow we really lost some important people.So anyways on to business now,who do we lynch?

HOW could you possibly be thinking of that when we have a week left to discuss?

This was the problem with the first day. Stop rushing things. I want to post now just in case the day suddenly ends and I find myself almost unable to post. Jesus.

We need to figure some things out here. We've lost our captain. You know what they say about a ship with no captain right? It's not good.

Both of those people were veterans and extremely good players. It seems whoever ran the game in the past has a big target on their head and that could be good or bad (not good in this situation).

Apparently we have a role blocker going around here. And maybe someone that can bring the dead back to the living? 0_o Not sure if there would be a drawback to that kind of thing. Also a flash I have absolutely no idea what that did. And mentions of "slimes" which must be things that took over other people. Yikes. Quite a lot to process here.

dmaster out.

Maybe the role-blocker can see who needs role-blocking used one. Somehow they let DE post again. Coincidence, I think not.

Oh duh, there's another role. One that fixes wounds or whatever. Something like Medic Ability: Can undo any night actions? Sounds plausible.

Maybe there are a couple 2nd in command on this ship thing? That would make sense.

Also, the slimes can get "power-ups" allowing them to do extra things during the night. That's also not good because they got two kills out of it.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Apparently we have a role blocker going around here. And maybe someone that can bring the dead back to the living? 0_o Not sure if there would be a drawback to that kind of thing. Also a flash I have absolutely no idea what that did. And mentions of "slimes" which must be things that took over other people. Yikes. Quite a lot to process here.

dmaster out.

I think the flash was from the role blocker as apparently it blinded a soldier causing him to shoot dragon expert.However anyone have an idea about the music?

The role blocker would be the medic who healed DE, not the one who caused him to get shot...

Oh, I is dumb. We lost a role blocker already. I meant a vote blocker. :p

dmaster out.

Oh, I see what you meant. Yeah, a medic/undo night roles and a vote blocker make the most sense for those two night roles.

Barux said:

sounds like your eager to get rid of someone ;D

catutie said:
sounds like your eager to get rid of someone ;D

Suspicious??? IDK.

Hmmmmm..... I agree with the medic/night role undoer thing, but I have no IDEA what that flash and the music was. I have a feeling it was important though....

Oh snap, we lost the seer. That's not good at all. I hope that the "Angel of Life" (whatever that is) will ressurect the captain though because it sounds like his descisonis make a pretty big impact on the fate of the fleet.

~nerd

The matter with DE was very strange. My guess is that a priest/whatever possibly chose to protect him last night? He was protected, maybe that happened.

And it seems Rock Wrecker has an ability related to music/light. What could it be?

the whole night was weird in general. DE might as well have not been shot xD and the musicness was confusing...hmm now we just wait for someone to throw the finger at themselves and band wagon xD

I jus g0t up from a nice nap, n dis is what happens? It's not good that we'v lost two important players already. Seer/sherrif (if you're playing mafia) 1st night deaths usually mean eventual fleet/town loosses, Unless the other detectors, assumin there r other detectors, get their butts in gear and get lucky. Also remember the doctor/priest (healing role) can be just as offensive as defensive, if i remembr correctly (please correct me if I'm wrong), if the medic/healer etc heals someone they may not use Night actions that roumd, so for xample if medic A. heals person B. and ther r no slime/wolf/whatever kills that night, medic A knows (or at least has a strong suspiciton) that person B is the head slime/wolf/whatever. With the seer dead night one we're gonna need to think outside the box in terms of using our roles to find out who the slimes are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back