Finished Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS DMASTER AND SHAMPOO-THIEF

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared (Day 2: Ends Monday, July 25th)

Just trying to get you guys to post for activity that's all. Anyway, that Angel Role thing.. I think it works like..

If the person you targetted dies, he/she will be revived or something like that. Maybe the Angel didn't target DNA that's why there was no response from the Angel which sucks.

Barux, do not edit your posts. This goes for everyone. First warning, so I'll let it slide. If I see anybody edit posts, for whatever reason it may be, it will have consequences. You will be substituted or modkilled.

I already have a strong feeling I'm in danger based off the events of the first night. I'm trying my best to get as much information to you as possible before my death since I don't think I'll be around much longer.

Barux broke rules of editing, which I already contacted Lenny about. Notice how fast he wanted to get rid of someone else. I have a very strong feeling that he is not on the fleet's side.

I sorta agree with dragonexpert on that point. Trying to speed up the game asking for a lynch will cause the day to end faster thus having less information leaked out. Based on the events, I also believe that you're in danger de. But some people are protecting you anyway so I think you'll last long enough to give us valuable info on this witch hunt.

dragonexpert said:
I really think we should look over mlouden's earlier posts. I think that would help figure out who some of the characters are that are in this game.

trus me, nop. Sometimes I fel the need to ramble on..als I'm a bit lightheaded most of the time..

Yep, it's official. mlouden03 is a drunk...or a druggy.

He probably snuck some weed and Coors Light into the ship lol.

slickmario said:
Yep, it's official. mlouden03 is a drunk...or a druggy.

I dunno if I cn say one way or the other. Personally I think a random lynch at ths point is bad, if players r smart they won't leak stuff, if they're stupid then..noob players are noob players, whether we randm lynch someone or not. Wait a bit longer, we have FIVE days, not lyke 5 hours people.

Lenny said:
Barux, do not edit your posts. This goes for everyone. First warning, so I'll let it slide. If I see anybody edit posts, for whatever reason it may be, it will have consequences. You will be substituted or modkilled.
Warning received,guess that's what i get for not typing on the comp.

dragon expert said:
Barux broke rules of editing, which I already contacted Lenny about. Notice how fast he wanted to get rid of someone else. I have a very strong feeling that he is not on the fleet's side.
Oh but trust me Dragon expert,i am on your side*maniacal laughter* no but in all seriousness i'm not a werewolf/alien/slime or whatever were fighting so don't kill me guys.

It sounds to me like someone has the ability to mess up someone elses ability. Whoever the vote blocker is may have been targeted by this person. The vote blocker was going to target rock wrecker, then FLASH, random person instead. DE. Or something of the sort.

Usually the Re-directer is an INDIE, but may hav either ther own personal win condition or a BAD guys win conditin.

Lenny stated that the other game days were going to be shorter than day 1, however, that may have changed because of Darkvoid557 getting himself modkilled.

As far as the character mlouden is, it is kind of obvious after looking through his posts deciphering everything. He doesn't appear to have a negative role which is good; however I believe it to be a powerful role. If I am correct, we need him around if we are to win.

One hint I will say about this game before I die, since it is likely, is to always fully analyze everything before making decisions. Try and find hidden meanings in what people post, especially the game host. mlouden posted that he wanted in in this thread instead of taking it to PM. Look what happens; he is forced to talk strangely. DNA getting a very powerful role, but yet died very early on as well. Barux also appears to have an evil aura around him / her. While Barux was trying to play innocent near the beginning on asking what are we fighting. I would have thought that was obvious. He also tried to get rid of someone without expressing any concerns about the lost members. He appears to be cursed as a Werewolf. Coincidence that those who posted "in" in the thread have something happen to them or be cursed? I think something may be up there.

While it may be a bit early, I really feel our best move is to get rid of barux due to how fast he wanted to get rid of another player without even addressing anything else. For that reason:
VOTE: Barux

dragonexpert said:
Lenny stated that the other game days were going to be shorter than day 1, however, that may have changed because of Darkvoid557 getting himself modkilled.

As far as the character mlouden is, it is kind of obvious after looking through his posts deciphering everything. He doesn't appear to have a negative role which is good; however I believe it to be a powerful role. If I am correct, we need him around if we are to win.

One hint I will say about this game before I die, since it is likely, is to always fully analyze everything before making decisions. Try and find hidden meanings in what people post, especially the game host. mlouden posted that he wanted in in this thread instead of taking it to PM. Look what happens; he is forced to talk strangely. DNA getting a very powerful role, but yet died very early on as well. Barux also appears to have an evil aura around him / her. While Barux was trying to play innocent near the beginning on asking what are we fighting. I would have thought that was obvious. He also tried to get rid of someone without expressing any concerns about the lost members. He appears to be cursed as a Werewolf. Coincidence that those who posted "in" in the thread have something happen to them or be cursed? I think something may be up there.

While it may be a bit early, I really feel our best move is to get rid of barux due to how fast he wanted to get rid of another player without even addressing anything else. For that reason:
VOTE: Barux

Ad far as I know, the fact I asked in thread has nothing to do with why I am forced 2 talk like this..n I refuse to vote for ANYONE At THIS moment, unles we have somethin more to go on besides the fact that Barux is probably a NOOB (no offense but I was last game too), look at his post count overall. 156. Has the guy ever ben in any other rpg evr? If not then he is probably just a new player, which isn't any reason to kill someone. I was bandwagoned to death last game while Iwas at regionals n couldnt even depend myself in the final hours/votes. and yeha, my role then wasn't amazing, but I was STILL a good guy. If Barux KEEPS actin like a noob/wolf a few days from now, AND WE DO HAVE 5 DAYS PPL, then I'll be mor than happy to vote for him ONLY IF THAT IS THE CASE.

Yeah i don't got much to say besides i suck at these types of games,but Barux was acting weird with that earlier post so.
Vote:Barux

Guys. I say we wait till later in the day. If no other good leads come up then we vote for Barux. But you guys are jumping the gun right now. Just wait and see how the next couple of days go and then start voting.

Batui4..bandwagoning for NO reason is Exactly what the wolves want early game. The more we kill each other, the less they actually have to kill ourselves. I've played Mafia on SC2 pretty muhc like 10 hours a day off and on for weeks at a timne. This is just a slwer forum based version. I've analyzed people in those games and know how people think and how they act. If it comes down to 2 days left we can then weig our knowledge and make an INFORMED and logical decision, not just "oh let's all vote this dude for no reason besides he's a noob."

mlouden03 said:
Batui4..bandwagoning for NO reason is Exactly what the wolves want early game. The more we kill each other, the less they actually have to kill ourselves. I've played Mafia on SC2 pretty muhc like 10 hours a day off and on for weeks at a timne. This is just a slwer forum based version. I've analyzed people in those games and know how people think and how they act. If it comes down to 2 days left we can then weig our knowledge and make an INFORMED and logical decision, not just "oh let's all vote this dude for no reason besides he's a noob."
Exactly! The only reason why someone should bandwagon is because they are a wolf or indie. Besides that I don't think that people should be voting this early on.

I'm not voting now but I have my eyes on Barux. He may be a townie or indie but he acts nooby and that's gonna bite us in the butt late in the game if he survives. But nothing special has happened yet so let's wait for the day to pass first shall we?

legendhunter32 said:
Exactly! The only reason why someone should bandwagon is because they are a wolf or indie. Besides that I don't think that people should be voting this early on.

Actually legend, IIRC if we DON'T vote, a random player who is NOT a wolf will be killed of, can you confirm that Lenny just 4 reference

I apologiz for forgetting that, as that was not part of Mafia that I'm so used to playing (slightly different rules but same mindset)

mlouden03 said:
Actually legend, IIRC if we DON'T vote, a random player who is NOT a wolf will be killed of, can you confirm that Lenny just 4 reference

I meant early in the day not early in the game. And don't worry I will vote for someone by the end of the day. I just don't think that we should rush our voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back