Finished Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS DMASTER AND SHAMPOO-THIEF

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared (Day 1)

Wel1 I rp 2 much to remember whats in character or not. I mean I have been in a ton of rpgs, terrors of 2morow, werewolf 9, phantom academi, pokesurvivor, th challenge, shadows unveiled, snivy's rpg, and I hav my own zombi rpg

Rock Wrecker said:
Well it's Day 1 once again :/ If no one slips up (someone has in every game I've played in) then should we just let Lenny do the random lynch?
I hate Day 1's :|
If Lenny does a random lynch, it is always a townie that dies. It is never a wolf or possibly alien in this case.
mlouden03 said:
Wel1 I rp 2 much to remember whats in character or not. I mean I have been in a ton of rpgs, terrors of 2morow, werewolf 9, phantom academi, pokesurvivor, th challenge, shadows unveiled, snivy's rpg, and I hav my own zombi rpg
Apparantly mlouden has some kind of role that forces him to type things in an unnormal fashion.

Rock Wrecker said:
Well it's Day 1 once again :/ If no one slips up (someone has in every game I've played in) then should we just let Lenny do the random lynch?
From what I've read and from what I've experienced, the day usually ends when someone gets modkilled. (Wailerman, Kaitcherchu(I know I spelled that wrong), and Joeypals / UnseenPsycoPokemonFan / pokemon99) Let the n00bs fall, hahahahahaha

If someone gets lynched the day ends then also.

dragonexpert said:
If Lenny does a random lynch, it is always a townie that dies. It is never a wolf or possibly alien in this case.
Apparantly mlouden has some kind of role that forces him to type things in an unnormal fashion.
I guess we have to wait for someone to slip up if there is no chance of an alien wolf thing getting the random lynch.
Also mlouden usually does talk kind of weird like that but talking about other RPGs is strange... I guess we should wait to see if he always talks about other RPGs.

Bleh, I meant Day 1 usually ends that way, since there seems to be a history of modkills on Day 1.

mlouden doesn't have the best typing skills... but he definatley is not as messed up as that was. Unless he usually just edits. :|

There has been a history of mod kills on the first day,but lets make this so its a lynch/and or/random one break the chain.

The first day modkills usually gets rid of the n00bs. People usually lynch someone and they get modkilled instead. A random kill has no chance of getting the wolves so... I don't understand why you would want that to happen batui.

Were the modkills because someone broke the rules (sorry this is my first werewolf)?

Yes. If you violate rules, you risk getting modkilled.

Darkvoid57 said:
OOC: Best opening for a werewolf game that I've been in of all time

I read that opening when Lenny sent me his idea for WW, it was just great. (You can see why I picked it)

From whatI know about the game the captain is the leader and a prominent fleet member. I'm guessing his role will greatly affect the fleet/ town. (I sure hope you know what you're doing) If we can't find any clues/ slip ups today, we'll have to find someone who would be weak and bad fr the town. (bandwagoners, people who randomly vote, and people who want to get a lynch done quickly) I think that before we make accusations we should all get point of views on the idea of this game from everyone and post them. This way we can draw clues from them and people may slip up.

I'll start:

I think that this game is a very good idea. We have to get the sleeper cells who have invaded out ship. People who are masons, don't completely tell anything to your mason group, there could be sleeper cells in them (I know I put wolves in them last game). I'd warn everyone to not trust everyone, and keep your role a secret, don't go posting it and getting modkilled, or secretly telling to a mason in your group. Please townies who are new, read the rules, we don't want a modkill on the first day like usual.

/me 's hypoctite meter wen't off!!

batui4 said:
There has been a history of mod kills on the first day,but lets make this so its a lynch/and or/random one break the chain.

Rock Wrecker said:
The first day modkills usually gets rid of the n00bs. People usually lynch someone and they get modkilled instead. A random kill has no chance of getting the wolves so... I don't understand why you would want that to happen batui.

Rock Wrecker said:

Hypocrite alert. :| He just doesn't want a modkill.

I don't think killin is good batui. but Thanx guys, both rock and hypno already think i talk funny. guess whoz gonna be killed by the elephant Now :p jkz. I ever tell you about how my friend luke had a daddy, but he went evil..and luke hadda fite his daddy, and luke somehow became a ninja and had this like blue sword, but his daddy was a ninja too n they fought on some moon, cept it wasnt a moon..it was a space station.

My first post was before DE told me wolves couldnt be randomly lynched. Did you not read my post after that?

mlouden03 said:
I don't think killin is good batui. but Thanx guys, both rock and hypno already think i talk funny. guess whoz gonna be killed by the elephant Now :p jkz. I ever tell you about how my friend luke had a daddy, but he went evil..and luke hadda fite his daddy, and luke somehow became a ninja and had this like blue sword, but his daddy was a ninja too n they fought on some moon, cept it wasnt a moon..it was a space station.
This seems to be related to one of the Star Wars movies.

Rock Wrecker said:
My first post was before DE told me wolves couldnt be randomly lynched. Did you not read my post after that?
What is this, your third game right? How did you not know that. :\ Just pointing out your Hypocritness. Hypocrites are awesome. :O

mlouden probably has a role in which you post things like that. Which probably means he's not a wolf. Or he could be playing mind games with us. :[

@Rock:

oh. I thout you just ment % wise. I musta misssed that part of the rules. if a random lynch Cant kil a alien/wolf we could wait a bit to see if anyone is stupid and is modkilled, anyway..about luke..after they fought on the big moon thing..a laser blew up some planet..or was it before..heck I dunno. Anyway..then they went to this koala planet, cept the koalas were riding motorcycles..how cool is that man

HypnoticLuxray said:
What is this, your third game right? How did you not know that. :\ Just pointing out your Hypocritness. Hypocrites are awesome. :O

mlouden probably has a role in which you post things like that. Which probably means he's not a wolf. Or he could be playing mind games with us. :[
Yeah everyone can be a hypocrite at times =P The first game I didnt know we had this rule and last game Guy mentioned it in the beginning. I honestly forgot.

No big leads yet. I guess we'll have to wait till more people posts to be able to start voting.

Hold on a minute - if we're on a spaceship, we wouldn't be lynching people. Wouldn't we rather just get a raygun and just disintegrate them on the spot? [/random humor]

In all seriousness, this is the first day. And to be honest, we really do not have any leads (since no one is dead yet), so we'll need to wait for the first night to pass before doing anything. So at least for now I'm not going to form any strong opinions one way or the other.

That's just my take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back