Finished Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS DMASTER AND SHAMPOO-THIEF

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared (sign-ups closed)

I've never played this, so don't rip me if I mess up :p Excited :D

Do you mean last 8 :p?

I haven't had mine either.

Everyone should have gotten their role. If you didn't please PM me or post here. But I should have sent them all.

We'll start probably Saturday, and the first day will be the longest of all day, probably 5-6 days so everybody gets the hang of the game. From the on, it will be 3-4 days per 1 day.

Yeah, I'm the last signed up member and I got mine, so I assume everyone else got theirs too.

Good luck guys!

Wel, I g0t my role, I can't wait for it to start :)

Quick Question:

For last game, it was either the Town Wins, or the Werewolves win.

What are the sides/factions called this game?

Ah ah ah, only time will tell. ;]

Don't start playing mind-games with each other or anything. The game hasn't started so anything other than general questions is not allowed.

Lenny said:
Ah ah ah, only time will tell. ;]

Don't start playing mind-games with each other or anything. The game hasn't started so anything other than general questions is not allowed.

Hypocrite...

CAN'T WAIT :3

This will be an awesome game of WW

Alright! My first Werewolf Game since the second one!

Wait a second,are we fighting werewolves or aliens?

The question is not
Barux said:
Wait a second,are we fighting werewolves or aliens?

The question is,

"How are we fighting Werewolves/Aliens?"

It's saturday.... DUN DUN DUN.

The famous spaceship, Galacticus, floated through space. The crew was hand-picked for their skills. Each possessed something special that nobody else did.

A transmission from Earth played on the screen. It was a recorded message sent directly from the General of Space Travel, Arnold Wainwright.

“Hello crew of Galacticus. By the time you get this message, it will already be too late, but you all need to know what’s coming. Earth was invaded by unknown beings!” Arnold said. The General's room shook as explosions were heard off in the distance. “Do not return to Earth. Land at another planet! Warn the rest of the galaxy!” Another explosion blasted through the walls of the command center. “Reports are saying there are sleeper cells planted in our own ships. Beware, your friends might not be who you think they are! Good luck.”

The crew was astonished. They turned to look at each other, trust faded away as their General, who was probably already dead, finished his message. The intercom turned on. A deep voice started talking.

“Hello crew of Galacticus. Your ship has been invaded by us. Turn around and look, your best friend could have been a sleeper cell all along. Go ahead, land on another planet. But just think, will all of you survive long enough to reach there?”

The intercom turned off. Everyone was in shock. They got together and came up with a plan. Whoever was the most suspicious would be killed, until all the infiltrators were gone.

---

Be smart and think before you post. I don't want to ban people because they break the rules. This game is meant to be fun, so for it to work properly, make sure you understand the rules before posting. If you are unsure, contact me via PM.

Beginning of day 1 starts now.

OOC: Best opening for a werewolf game that I've been in of all time

RE: Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared (Day 1)

OOC:

so aliens not werewolves? cool.

or Alien werewolves?

Or maybe you'll find out if you just play, and not speak in OOC? thanks :)

Well it's Day 1 once again :/ If no one slips up (someone has in every game I've played in) then should we just let Lenny do the random lynch?
I hate Day 1's :|

Unfortunately I can't really find any clues that point to a specific person as being evil in terms of username. I was hoping just maybe there would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back