• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Flashfire EXs, Japanese VS, exs H: EXs, FAs, SRs, Japanese

BugPokemonMaster316

The Bug Master
Hello! Welcome to my trading thread!

I am located in the United States, and only ship within the continental United States
All of my cards are in NM/M condition, unless otherwise stated.
When you post, please include what cards you would like, and what cards you are willing to offer.
PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Haves:

TCGO Codes:
2 NXD
3 DEX
2 PLS
3 PLF
1 PLB
6 LTR
13 XY
11 FLF
2 Yveltal Tin
2 Xerneas Tin
1 Deoxys Tin
1 Darkrai Tin

EXs:
Victini EX PLS
Zapdos EX PLS
Heatran EX PLF
2 Latios EX PLF
Kyurem EX PLB
Dialga EX PLB
Victini EX LTR
M Charizard X EX FLF

EX Full Arts:
Heatran EX FA PLF
x2 Meloetta EX FA RC
Shaymin EX FA RC
Mew EX FA RC

Secret Rares:
Krookodile DRX (played)

Full Arts:
2 Tornadus FA

Various Ultra Rares:
Arceus(Dark) AR1
Arceus(Fire) AR3
Arceus(Colorless) AR5
Arceus(Lightning) AR6
Arceus(Fighting) AR8 (Excellent - Played)
x2 Scizor Prime (Played. Both have edgewear. One has creases in the corners and a pen mark.)
Yanmega Prime (Played. Some small creases and scratches.)
Rocket's Articuno ex (Played. Edgewear and card is peeling at the top and bottom right corner)

Promos
x2 Xerneas EX XY07

ACE SPECS:
2 Victory Piece PLS
Scoop Up Cyclone PLB
G Scope PLB

Holos:
4 Blastoise PLB, 1 RH
6 Suicune PLB, 1 RH
3 Sigilyph PLB
Magnezone PLS
Absol PLF, RH
5 Klinklang PLS, 2 RH
4 Porygon-Z PLB, 1 RH
3 Shiftry FLF, 1 RH
2 Milotic FLF
1 Pyroar FLF

JAPANESE

EXs:
Excadrill EX EBB
Venusaur EX XY1
Skarmory EX XY1
Yveltal EX XY1
Toxicroak EX XY2
x2 Seismitoad EX XY3

Holos:
Greninja
Gogoat
Lapras
Delphox
Trevenant
Slurpuff
Talonflame
Gourgeist
Rhyperior
Aegislash
Aromatisse

WANTS

Flashfire:
Kangaskhan EX
Charizard EX FA
Mega Kangaskhan EX 109/106

Rising Fist:
Seismitoad EX FA
Dragonite EX FA
Battle Reporter FA
Korrina FA
Fossil Researcher FA
M Lucario EX UR

exs:
All exs from the following sets:
EX Dragon
EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua
EX Hidden Legends
EX FireRed & LeafGreen
EX Team Rocket Returns
EX Deoxys
EX Emerald
EX Unseen Forces
EX Delta Species
EX Legend Maker
EX Holon Phantoms
EX Crystal Guardians
EX Dragon Frontiers
EX Power Keepers

Japanese VS Series':
Movie Commemoration VS Pack: Space Fissure's Deoxys:
3/19 Sky's Rayquaza
8/19 Kathryn's Surskit

Pokémon VS:
Entire Set

Deck Wants:
2 Charizard EX 12/106
3 Landorus EX (HIGH WANT)
1 Virizion EX
6 Colress
8 Muscle Band
8 N
12 Skyla

All the Japanese cards you have from XY1 are just the normal EX, not the full art? And are they 1st Edition? Just wondering, because I've got the M Charizard EX and Toxicroak FA, both from FlashFire up for trade :)

CuriousCleffa said:
All the Japanese cards you have from XY1 are just the normal EX, not the full art? And are they 1st Edition? Just wondering, because I've got the M Charizard EX and Toxicroak FA, both from FlashFire up for trade :)

They are all 1st edition and the regular art. I'd be interested in both of those cards you mentioned.

Please see my thread for your Japanese nonholo Armaldo EX and English aromatisse xx.

For aromatisse I will trade 1 holo rare or reverse holo rare, or promo from most English sets.

Binx345 said:
Please see my thread for your Japanese nonholo Armaldo EX and English aromatisse xx.

For aromatisse I will trade 1 holo rare or reverse holo rare, or promo from most English sets.

Armaldo ex is holo, but I'm not sure what set it is from. I can get back to you on that. Also, the Aromatisse is Japanese, not English.

I was interested in the 4 Japanese VS cards you had. We can discuss this more, providing that you're still interested in my cards.

I have M Kagaskhan EX for trade (not the SR version). I'm interested in the following:

Tornadus EX PLF
Kyurem EX PLB
Palkia EX PLB
Dialga EX PLB [FA]
PLB 105 Rare Candy

I would love to work out a deal with you if you're interested.

Redstart said:
I have M Kagaskhan EX for trade (not the SR version). I'm interested in the following:

Tornadus EX PLF
Kyurem EX PLB
Palkia EX PLB
Dialga EX PLB [FA]
PLB 105 Rare Candy

I would love to work out a deal with you if you're interested.

I'm interested. I'll send you a PM

I have some of the Trainer Cards for trade you list in your Deck Wants. Any chance you have a Virbank City Gym 126 (Uncommon). I need quantity 2.

robokayaker said:
I have some of the Trainer Cards for trade you list in your Deck Wants. Any chance you have a Virbank City Gym 126 (Uncommon). I need quantity 2.

Unfortunately, all my Virbanks are in my decks. Is there anything else that interested you?

I need Golbat, Ghastly, Haunter, and Crobat, and Scolipede. My list of items is posted under "Robokayaker's Totally Average Trading Thread".

robokayaker said:
I need Golbat, Ghastly, Haunter, and Crobat, and Scolipede. My list of items is posted under "Robokayaker's Totally Average Trading Thread".

Sorry, but I do not have any of the cards you are looking for as I recently traded away a nearly all of my bulk cards.

I have Mega Charizard EX 13 and Toxicroak EX. I like your Rayquaza EX FA and G Booster. You can also check my list if you need any more cards.

I'm outside the US (Australia), but I have a lot of VS cards, as well as a Pyroar and some older ex's (in my list below). Interested in your FA Rayquaza. Let me know if you wanna trade!

Brave Vesperia said:
BugPokemonMaster316 said:
Deck Wants:
16 Juniper
4 Fairy Garden
8 Colress
8 Level Ball
8 Bianca
8 N

How highly do you value these wants?

I value these to be around $30. Only that low since Level Ball and N will rotate out next season.

Miasma, eDizzle, and Frost, I've sent each of you a PM.

I've also slightly updated my wants. Expect my haves to be updated later this week.

I'll wait until you update your haves list to make an offer, but at the moment I'm interested in Zekrom FA LT, Absol RH and Latias EX. Are all your cards NM/M?

Back