Uxie and Claydol GE as leagues promo for 2009-2010 season;

rage780

Pokemon Professor
Read all about it:
http://www.go-pokemon.com/op/news/articles/65.html

I really hope this is not a tease; ie: this better be uxie la and not mt uxie or new uxie...
Can anyone confirm which uxie they are referring to?

RE: Uxie in pop packs for 2009-2010 season

I'm not too sure myself, but unfortunately, I think they might be referring to the MT Uxie.

It might be a new Uxie as I'm not entirely sure how a Snorlax will manage to excite competitive players.

Maybe they think we just really like Uxie in general.

This is an unconfirm rumor from the internet:
Uxie in question is indeed the LA Uxie.

Yay!!!!

I will laugh my butt of if POP is going to take the route of PHAILURE when it's not Uxie LA.

Why is everyone so exited about Uxie? THEY'RE ADDING SNORLAX!!! It's so recognizable!

I truly hope it's the LA Uxie, although I have enough myself, at least it would allow the newer players and the financially less fortunate to get one (Helping people with decks got quite annoying when you had to advice them to get cards as expensive as Claydol or Uxie for it to be competitive...). This is quite late, though, they should've done this as soon as the prices for Uxies started sky-rocketing, not now, when its popularity is dropping.

but but but, POP is smart.....or are they? Sure they explain things why they choose to do it so late.....or not.... Why am I even playing this again?

If it is true that it's the LA Uxie, the value of the regular Uxie LA will go down. Which'll make it easier to get them.

While they're at it, why not put Luxray GL Lv.X and Claydol in POP10? XD

While this is great, I also think that it's really unfair for the people like me who traded (RARE) Lv.Xs for theirs. =[

SotS said:
While this is great, I also think that it's really unfair for the people like me who traded (RARE) Lv.Xs for theirs. =[

like me...

Well there hasn't been a jpn uxie promo, so I would think it would have to be LA or MT. We'll see i guess. Also, I would bet the uxies will be more like the foil energy where you have to play a lot of "extra challenge" games to get them. It doesn't sound like they will be in pop packs from the announcement.

POP generally puts good cards in the POP packs. Not every card, but looking back you have Gallade, Rare Candy, Roseanne's Research, etc. So if it's not Uxie LA then that would be stupid and everyone would know it.

It won't be. When have PUSA decided to be so nice? It will be some new promo :(

Uxie will be the new pop packs there will be no Pop10 only the cards and no more bages I heard this somewhere I forgot where.

Tristan said:
Uxie will be the new pop packs there will be no Pop10 only the cards and no more bages I heard this somewhere I forgot where.

You heard wrong, whoever told you this is full of hot air.

Also, what do you mean no more badges?

Seriously?

Do you even pay attention to League Setups? We've got a bunch of new badges coming.

GraveTheUndead said:
You heard wrong, whoever told you this is full of hot air.

Also, what do you mean no more badges?

Seriously?

Do you even pay attention to League Setups? We've got a bunch of new badges coming.

Hey hey I never said it was true I just that is what I heard.

T

It'd be nice, but I'm much more excited about the DS skins, though they'll probably only be for the DSi.

We'll get the LA one, because it's newer. The card released is always the one in the latest set, or a new card. Though they mihgt be making a Uxie for AoA, seeing as Arceus and the legendary egg trio are related.

There's no more POP packs. =_=

It's just a promo, which means you won't have to pull it.

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=108713 One of the people in charge confirmed it.

If you read the thread on 'Gym, Mike confirms it being LA IIRC.

edit: screw you brawler

lol

Anyway, I think Uxie is better than pop packs and badges.

This is awwwwwwwesome. A brand new holofoil Uxie is just great!! I think it will be like the Arceus foils though, to get us ready for the new set. I hope the skins are for the DSi too.

Back