• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] JC Penny - Looking for bulk trades/whole deck

Hey, interested in either or both Espeon* and Umbreon*. Could you CML? I don't have any made decks I could trade. (Also Shining Gyarados)

Hey, Jay. So, are you looking to trade for an entire deck in one trade? Or are you looking for deck staples? Or just anything that is good in a competitive deck? I'm interested in your Groudon & Kyogre Legend Bottom, by the way.

I'm primarily looking for a fully built deck, but if someone has like 85% of a deck that just needs some easy-to-get cards, (commons/trainers) I'd go for it. I'm looking to get back into competitive play, so I don't want to have to put something together bit by bit.

FreePandas: Will do.

Jay said:
I'm primarily looking for a fully built deck, but if someone has like 85% of a deck that just needs some easy-to-get cards, (commons/trainers) I'd go for it. I'm looking to get back into competitive play, so I don't want to have to put something together bit by bit.

Well, I can't think of any deck where 85% of it is equal in value to Groudon & Kyogre Legend, so I'm gonna have to pass. Thanks anyways!

i could trade you a zekrom eelektrik deck with hypnotoxic lasers, it won a national championship in europe i believe, possibly 2.
I am interested in your umbreon and espeon gold star. I am wondering if you are wanting the cheap versions of cards or rh?

so i have from this list:
4 tynamo (40 hp kind)
3 eelektrik with ability
3 zekrom
2 zekrom ex
1 keldeo ex
1 emolga
4 professor juniper
4 cheren
4 bianca
1 ghetsis
1 cilan
2 virbank city gym
4 hypnotoxic lasers
4 level ball
3 heavy ball
2 eviolite
1 float stone
4 dce? (do you need these?)
8 lightning (you already have...)
total: 56 cards
possible changes you would make is get another keldeo and/or zekrom ex
get pokemon catchers, I could add 4X gust of wind to the deck to make it 60 including energy for you
please reply asap, im interested in espeon and umbreon gold star and any nm-m ultra rares
:)

Jay said:

FreePandas: Will do.

Kk. I do have a lot of parts for a Zekeel/Rayeels deck (Tynamos, Eelektriks), some EXs, trainers, etc. if you were interested.

MachampTheChampion, I have other wants. Would you like me to CYL for the one card?

PieterPie, make me an offer ^_^

Ice, Yes I would like it to be a competitive deck in-format

Other guy, I have a regular holo southern island mew, and the more shiny holo version. $10 for reg holo, and likewise for the other because it's not mint.

I can trade you an actual competitive deck that I use quite frequently...

4 Darkrai ex (Tin)
3 Sableye
2 Absol (Plasma)
1 Keldeo ex (Tin)

4 N
4 Professor Juniper
2 Skyla
2 Bianca
3 Pokemon Catcher
4 Hypnotoxic Laser
2 Virbank City Gym
2 Bicycle
1 Enhanced Hammer
1 Scramble Switch
4 Dark Patch
3 Dark Claw
1 Random Receiver
2 Energy Switch
1 Energy Search
3 Ultra Ball

The rest are basic dark. I've won local tournaments with this deck. Interested?

EDIT: Oops, wrote deck from memory and forgot ultra balls haha. they're in now

Oh. I don't really have spare decks, for those DarkPokemonTrader has a wonderful deck I suggest trading for. Would you do my Mew * for your Umbreon *?

Ice, sorry I won't.

Umbreon * is the Pop5 version, making it significantly more valuable than the normal umbreon *

sup bro.

I want these:

shining Gyarados NM
Espeon*
Umbreon*

CML.

Also, porygon-Z lv. X is from majestic dawn, not Great encounters. ;)

Back