• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] JC Penny - Looking for bulk trades/whole deck

They are not pokemon. They are battlestar galactica (I think?), code name kids next door, anastasia, and kung fu panda.

I want your umbreon star, pop. It is 1 of only 6 star shinies I am missing.

Please check my thread, I also may have unlisted stuff that I would trade towards a shiny umbreon.

Didn't see much Binx, I'm looking mostly for a meta deck to trade for the POP *s.

Hey there,

I have the following Staples from "The Yeti" and TDK Variants
4x Deoxys EX
2x Lugia EX
2x Thundurus EX
1x Genesect EX
2x Plasma Snorlax (1 Rev)
4x Plasma Kyurem (1 Rev)
2x Plasma Absol (1 Rev)
1x Scramble Switch
3x Professor Sycamore
1x N
2x Skyla
1x Shadow Triad
4x Colress Machine
2x Muscle band
2x Team Plasma Ball
4x Plasma Energy

So it's clearly not complete and you may not need everything, but that's a decent chunk. As with everybody here I'm interested in your POP 5 Gold Stars And Charizard G lv.X Drapion Lv.X and Shaymin Lv.X Sky forme, but the gold stars take priority. If you are worried about my lack of refs I can link you to my six prizes account as well as provide pictures. Thank you for your time. :)

What would you be looking to get back for that list @Young Bambino

And yes, the latter, @Freezerbern

I could try and get a full plasma deck for you if you could trade umbreon and espeon gold star
it would come with the energies too if you want because it uses lots of special energy
but i would need a bit of time

I would love both gold stars, but let me know your opinion on values. Here's the total list of extra Meta stuff I found.
4x Deoxys EX
2x Lugia EX
2x Thundurus EX
1x Genesect EX
2x Plasma Snorlax (1 Rev)
4x Plasma Kyurem (1 Rev)
2x Plasma Absol (1 Rev)
2x Bouffalant (1 Rev)
1x Raichu
1x Scramble Switch
1x Computer Search
4x Juniper (4 Rev)
3x Professor Sycamore
3x Colress
4x N (3 Rev)
2x Skyla
1x Shadow Triad
2x Ghetsis
4x Colress Machine
4x Pokemon Catcher (3 Rev)
4x Ultra Ball (4 Rev)
3x Tool Scrapper (3 Rev)
2x Muscle band
2x Team Plasma Ball
4x Virbank City Gym
4x Hypnotoxic Laser
1x Max Potion (1 Rev)
1x Frozen City
1x Silver Mirror
1x Float Stone
2x Silver Bangle
1x Escape Rope
4x Dark Patch
1x Sableye
1x Spiritomb
4x Bicycle
4x DCE
4x Blend WFLM
4x Plasma Energy

That's a lot of stuff right there, almost enough for a full plasma deck as well as a lot of techs and potential trade bait to get the rest of what you need.

Don't want to make you feel pressured or anything but I really want to make this trade. Please let me know as this is my top priority, but I'd like to be able to offer my cards to other people if you're not interested. Feel free to counter my offer.

Young Bambino said:
Don't want to make you feel pressured or anything but I really want to make this trade. Please let me know as this is my top priority, but I'd like to be able to offer my cards to other people if you're not interested. Feel free to counter my offer.

Sorry about the late reply. If it is too late, I totally understand.

Juliacoolo said:
Young Bambino said:

Sorry about the late reply. If it is too late, I totally understand.

Nope, the offer still stands. Feel free to counter.

I would like your Snorlax (81) from Rising Rivals, as well as nidoran (M & F) from Rising Rivals, and your Giratina (let loose ability) from the platinum set. What kind of condition are the cards in?
Here is my trade thread and cards I can offer: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-us-only-m-b-s-trading-thread-i-have-many-b-w-rares

Also, would you happen to have the underground expedition trainer or the high pressure system trainer?

I think I'll have to pass Young Bambino.

Monster blood, I didn't see much. Do you have any merchandise/binders/sleeves?

Juliacoolo said:
I think I'll have to pass Young Bambino.

Monster blood, I didn't see much. Do you have any merchandise/binders/sleeves?

I have a pack of 100 Red Ultra Pro Deck Protectors (Gently Used), Several Top Loaders, and a small 2008 Diamond and Pearl card book / binder
I also have an abundance of penny sleeves. Not sure what specific merch you are looking for...

Do you have any graphic sleeves? Like, sleeves that would be illegal at tournaments and such?

Hey, I would be interested in trading my garbodor yveltal ex darkrai ex deck for your umbreon and espeon gold star. The deck is arguably by far the best in the format. If you are interested reply soon :)
just a heads up, right now there are just promo ex versions, which i might be able to upgrade to regular art if you care, and can offer both cards. I can give a deck list, and then make any changes you would like

Back