• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades USA 12/04: JPN FA, Promos, Complete Sets, BINDER [W] JPN/ENG promos

Are you interested in trading for a complete BW set #1-115?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: H: BW49 Lilligant promo, Skyla FA JPN! W: ENG/JPN PROMOS, JPN UR/SR/PRIME cards!

Hey, is your Shadowless Raichu NM/M? If so, please CML for any WotC wants you may have, thanks!

RE: H: BW49 Lilligant promo, Skyla FA JPN! W: ENG/JPN PROMOS, JPN UR/SR/PRIME cards!

Please CML for:

Groudon EX (some edgewear)
Groudon EX FA
1x Goodchomp (holo, Dragon exalted)

silentsword77 said:
Hey, is your Shadowless Raichu NM/M? If so, please CML for any WotC wants you may have, thanks!

I'm sorry, that has been traded, need to take it off my list!

Amphy343 said:
Please CML for:

Groudon EX (some edgewear)
Groudon EX FA
1x Goodchomp (holo, Dragon exalted)

Hey, your list is very limited, do you have anything from my wants?

Hi, I have a JPN Magnezone prime (mint except for a tiny ding on the back top left corner; no other damages on the edges or foil other than that)

Lilbandit said:
Hi, I have a JPN Magnezone prime (mint except for a tiny ding on the back top left corner; no other damages on the edges or foil other than that)

Sounds good, could I have a pic of the damage if you have time to upload one? What would you be interested in for it?

NarcoticHobo said:
Sounds good, could I have a pic of the damage if you have time to upload one? What would you be interested in for it?

I'll upload a picture tonight when I get home. I'm looking for some BW cards to finish my collection, would you have any available for trade?

Lilbandit said:
NarcoticHobo said:

I'll upload a picture tonight when I get home. I'm looking for some BW cards to finish my collection, would you have any available for trade?

English or japanese, I might have a few, a bit limited though nowadays.

I sent you a PM just a moment ago not realizing you had your BW8 wants posted.

I've got JPN Thundurus-EX FA and I'm interested mainly in your JPN Skyla FA.

Think we can iron something out? :)

SoulWind said:
I sent you a PM just a moment ago not realizing you had your BW8 wants posted.

I've got JPN Thundurus-EX FA and I'm interested mainly in your JPN Skyla FA.

Think we can iron something out? :)

Sent you a PM. I was really hoping to hold onto that for another FA supporter from the JPN sets, since people seem to like that card. I would still like to work something out for your thundurus though. Look at my pm and see if anything peaks your interest.

Do you have any newer english wants? I am really interested in your FA Skyla JPN

exdarkrai01 said:
Do you have any newer english wants? I am really interested in your FA Skyla JPN

I'm only trading that for other JPN cards sorry :(

Can you please CML for
2x Dusknoir
Shaymin EX

radhippoh said:
Can you please CML for
2x Dusknoir
Shaymin EX

I didn't see anything, can you check if you have any of my wants?

I dont believe i have any of your wants..

Back