• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades USA 12/04: JPN FA, Promos, Complete Sets, BINDER [W] JPN/ENG promos

Are you interested in trading for a complete BW set #1-115?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: H: BW49 Lilligant promo, keldeo ex, Celebi EX FA W: ENG/JPN PROMOS, Victini EX!

NarcoticHobo said:
justintam0731 said:
CML for
Celebi EX FA
Keldeo EX

I have 3 Mint Magnezone Primes

I'm looking for JPN Magnezone Prime, not english. Do you have that?

Hydro Cannon said:
I have some interest in the Keldeo EX. What RH cards did you get from the set? Cuz im trying to get RH set. :)

The following RH rares:
lilligant
stoutland
audino

and these rH C/U
Chinchou
purrloin
pignite
munna
charmander
tangela
mandibuzz
klink
servine
mienshao
darmanitan
gothorita

Sorry, no, but do you want anything else

RE: H: BW49 Lilligant promo, keldeo ex, Celebi EX FA W: ENG/JPN PROMOS, Victini EX!

justintam0731 said:
NarcoticHobo said:
I'm looking for JPN Magnezone Prime, not english. Do you have that?

The following RH rares:
lilligant
stoutland
audino

and these rH C/U
Chinchou
purrloin
pignite
munna
charmander
tangela
mandibuzz
klink
servine
mienshao
darmanitan
gothorita

Sorry, no, but do you want anything else

My main eng wants right now are Raikou EX FA, or ENG promos. LMK if you have those.

RE: H: BW49 Lilligant promo, Terrakion Shiny W: ENG/JPN PROMOS, Victini EX! INSTANT DEAL

Would you trade your BW49 Liligant holo promo for these?

Japanese Neo Discovery Wobbuffet and Hitmontop
SH12 Shinx
POP7 Gallade #2/17

RE: H: BW49 Lilligant promo, Terrakion Shiny W: ENG/JPN PROMOS, Victini EX! INSTANT DEAL

MrSquarepants said:
Would you trade your BW49 Liligant holo promo for these?

Japanese Neo Discovery Wobbuffet and Hitmontop
SH12 Shinx
POP7 Gallade #2/17

Yes, if your cards are NM/MINT. Is the gallade the holo version? If its non-holo then you can leave it off. PM to confirm.

Bump for great justice.

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Is your Celebi FA still pending?

Yep, I have a deal worked out with mayer, just waiting for him to send a pic of the condition of his end before we finalize.

Hi please cml for x3 Liligant bw49 promo & Shadowless Raichu H

LoveDanielColin said:
Hi please cml for x3 Liligant bw49 promo & Shadowless Raichu H

I dont think I have the raichu anymore, I traded it and the other person never sent their end... they are supposed to be sending it back... but who knows.

As for the rest I don't see anything other than EX cards that I could use for trade bait. Do you have any of my wants?

I have the flygon prerelease promo, some ex's (registeel ex FA, giratina ex cresselia ex, white kyurem ex)and some holos from BC(vile plume scolipede, zebstrika, crustle, meolletta, blastoise). I've only got English cards, but I'm interested in your catchers and your mew two promo or any combination of them. Cml please.

anythingbutgrass said:
I have the flygon prerelease promo, some ex's (registeel ex FA, giratina ex cresselia ex, white kyurem ex)and some holos from BC(vile plume scolipede, zebstrika, crustle, meolletta, blastoise). I've only got English cards, but I'm interested in your catchers and your mew two promo or any combination of them. Cml please.

Sorry, I just updated. I have the flygon incoming and I already traded my catcher :(

RE: H: BW49 Lilligant promo, Plasma Gale W: ENG/JPN PROMOS, Victini EX! INSTANT DEAL

Hey, I'm sure I have some of your Japanese wants (small wants). Do you have any Japanese Voltorbs and Electrodes? I'm looking for pretty much anything, especially Triumphant Electrode and Voltorb in RH and non and in 1st edition and unlimited. Thanks!

RE: H: BW49 Lilligant promo, Plasma Gale W: ENG/JPN PROMOS, Victini EX! INSTANT DEAL

evilpacman said:
Hey, I'm sure I have some of your Japanese wants (small wants). Do you have any Japanese Voltorbs and Electrodes? I'm looking for pretty much anything, especially Triumphant Electrode and Voltorb in RH and non and in 1st edition and unlimited. Thanks!

All I have is a RH 1st edition voltorb from Jpn Triumphant (clash at the summit).

Is that the only Voltorb or Electrode you have?

evilpacman said:

Yeah. for some reason those are some of the few I'm missing. I also have a Voltorb from the national beginning set #14/34:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Voltorb_(National_Beginning_Set_14)

NarcoticHobo said:
evilpacman said:

Yeah. for some reason those are some of the few I'm missing. I also have a Voltorb from the national beginning set #14/34:

Thats odd lol Well, I'd be interested in those 2 'Torbs and Promos Cleffa 31, Team Rocket's meowth 18, Eevee 11.

You expressed interest in these cards on my thread a while back.
Japanese NEO 1
H Pichu -Mint
H Togetic -Mnit
H Jumpluff -Mint

JPN Base:
H Poliwrath -NM

evilpacman said:
NarcoticHobo said:

Thats odd lol Well, I'd be interested in those 2 'Torbs and Promos Cleffa 31, Team Rocket's meowth 18, Eevee 11.

You expressed interest in these cards on my thread a while back.
Japanese NEO 1
H Pichu -Mint
H Togetic -Mnit
H Jumpluff -Mint

JPN Base:
H Poliwrath -NM

I can do those 2 + the three promos for your 4 jpn cards if you want, pm to confirm.

I will do that. PM'ing now!

Back