• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W: Bulk/Points H: Deoxys, FA supporters, TSS, holo energy & tons of ex/lv. x/prime

Aw man really? That's a bummer! Thanks for letting me know though!

I suppose then I would be interested then in a FA Thundurus EX and possibly FA Colress as well, I would just add in some more bulk to get the points back up. Would you do that? :)

RE: W: Bulk/Points H: Deoxys, FA supporters, TSS, holo energy & tons of ex/lv. x/prime

sure, whatever you want to do! if you have any counts ready just LMK and we can confirm, or if you still need more time then just get back to me whenever, I will be sure not to trade down to 0 of the cards at my BR this weekend :p

Could we do something like:

Your:
Zapdos ex promo 700
Moltres ex promo 600
Rayquaza ex promo 500
Total = 1800

My:
C/U: 230 x 2pts = 460
R, Promo, RH c/u: 95 x 5pts = 475
RH Rare: 8 x 15pts = 120
Rare holo: 16 x 20pts = 320
GFPD Energy = 50pts
Skyla x1 = 100 pts
4x pokemon coins = 100pts
50 Japanese holos: 20 x 10 pts = 200pts
Total =1825 (I left some wiggle room in case I miscounted or if some cards dont meet nm criteria)

sure thing, will pm you

(I took 50 japanese holos to mean 20, if you want to send me 50 I will not complain though xD)

CML for
2 Cobalion EX PLS 1100

I can possibly do bulk for one of them.

@MrGatr maybe some of the darkrai ex and keldeo ex, I do not see much else I am interested in

Would you be willing to make an offer. And if it means anything I can throw in a reg set Keldeo isntead of a Promo one.

@MrGatr I would make an offer but it is unclear how much bulk you were talking?

2 Garchomp C Lv.X (English) - 400
1 Staraptor FB Lv.X (English) - 200
1 Porygon Z Lv.X (English) - 400
10 Random Holo Rares - 200
1 Charmeleon SF - 125
1 Electabuzz SF - 125
14 foreign Ultra Rares - 1400
1 Snorlax Lv.X (German) - 750
1 Charizard SF (German) - 750

= 4350

x

1 Keldeo EX FA - 2500
2 Keldeo EX BC 1700

= 4200

Let me know!

@Soul most of that is fine, but I think we have a little misunderstanding on the last two. I only take English cards at my specific rates, the only foreign cards I take are Japanese holo rares & any foreign ultra rares at the two bulk rates

also I apologize, I did some big sales the last few days and sold all but 1 of the regular Keldeos, I was going to update my stock today after wrapping some other stuff

Somewhere between 200-300 Uncommons/Commons and like 50 Rares, and 10 League Promo's and maybe a few RH rares.

Hey, I had a question regarding the Yugioh bulk: do you consider black rares from the BP series to be the same as regular silver rares? Or are they valued at the common value?

@MrGatr are you okay with just trading for 1 cobalion?

@zrahman the same is fine, all rares are rares! and it is easy enough to tell them apart from commons

Alright, here is my offer:
Pokemon:
1467 C/UC = 2934
164 World Championship = 328
372 Energy = 372
90 Rares = 450
30 Holo Rares = 600
5 Lv. X = 1000
Raichu + Tyranitar Prime = 500
19 Ultra/Secret Rares = 2375
1 Legend Half = 200
2 CoL Shiny's = 600
4 Blend Energy + Bianca = 225

Yugioh:
838 Commons = 1257
129 Rares = 258
174 Hidden Arsenal Super Rares = 261
48 Starfoils = 96
14 Super Rares = 210
8 Ultra Rares = 160
1 Starter Deck Holo = 6
Total = 11832

I'm interested in:
Reshiram EX FA – 1050
Entei EX FA – 1200
Groudon EX FA – 1400
N FA – 2000
Charizard PLS – 3500
Blastoise PLS – 2500
Total: 11650
The extra 182 points are in case some cards aren't mint or if I overvalued something. Interested?

@James uh well...not sure what you wanted feel free to get back to me if you sort things out!

@zrahman Sure definitely interested! the one thing I will say is that your offer is off by a bit - you valued super rares at 15 and ultras at 20 when I value them at 10 & 15, so it makes your total 11722 not 11832. Except for the pokemon ultra rares (the biggest cards basically) I try to allow for at least about 3-5% damage since I know people can obviously miss things, so hopefully things should work out fine either way.

Oh haha sorry about that, but yeah from my part I believe that the Pokemon and Yugioh bulk are in nm-m condition. So do we have a deal?

@zrahman sure I will pm you

Do you care if the EX's/Lv. X's are Promo?

@Freezerbern nope! either way promo or regular are equal at the bulk rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back