• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trades! H: Thundurus/Deoxys, Ghetsis FA, tons more ! W: bulk (any card game) & ultra rares

@grantm sorry but it would be a total downgrade at the moment

RE: Fungible Trades! H: Thundurus/Deoxys, Ghetsis FA, tons more ! W: bulk (any card game) & ultra rares

Mate please help me to complete my sets.. Need lot of stuff from you..

Can you CML for please:

Hello mate can you CML for:

Lugia EX high want
Landorus EX high want

Kyogre EX FA
Giratina EX FA
Rayquaza EX FA
Articuno EX FA
Victini EX FA

Regular EX

Rayquaza EX
Articuno EX
Victini EX
Zapdos EX

Dowsing Machine PLS

I have some LV X. cards, Charizard SR, just check and LMK.

wilyfungi said:
@grantm sorry but it would be a total downgrade at the moment

I'm guessing by downgrade you mean bad trade?

@zega just let me know what you had in mind, I do not see anything that I totally need...also interested in the HS & BW energy

@grantm not "bad" just not something I would do

I will post today later on your thread.

How about Lugia EX and Charizard Lv.X for Gold Catcher?
Feel free to counter my trade offers with other stuff from my wants.

I have for trade:

Charizard SR PS
Uxie lv.x
Electivire lv.x
Rocket Raikou, Moltres, Entei EX, few more stuff on my list, im interested in your cards I ask:

Lugia EX high want
Landorus EX high want

Kyogre EX FA
Giratina EX FA
Rayquaza EX FA
Articuno EX FA
Victini EX FA

Regular EX

Rayquaza EX
Articuno EX
Victini EX
Zapdos EX

Dowsing Machine PLS

Can we work for some of them?

@grantm you could add a lugia EX and I would have to pass, too much easier to buy those other cards than gold catchers...when it is not for bulk I mostly have to trade off my buy prices sorry

@zega if you have an offer in mind please let me know, I am interested in any ultra rares

Hey I was wondering how many points you value your Magmar EX, Raichu EX and Typhlosion EX at. Could you give me a ballpark range for those 3 cards total? Thanks!

RE: W: Bulk/Points H: Deoxys, FA supporters, TSS, holo energy & tons of ex/lv. x/prime

Typhlosion 700, Raichu 1200, Magmar 350! LMK if you decide you want any of them. I just updated point rates to be better for people sending to me on holo rares, reverse holo rares, and ultra rares so you might want to double check if you had anything specific planned, you might be able to get more than before :)

RE: W: Bulk/Points H: Deoxys, FA supporters, TSS, holo energy & tons of ex/lv. x/prime

Would you take:

Lugia EX FA
Lugia EX
Landorus EX FA
Kyogre EX FA
Giratina EX FA
Articuno EX
Zapdos EX

For:

Charizard SR PS
Uxie Lv.x
Electtivire FB LV.x
Rocket Raikou, Moltres Entei (Played all 3)

Or counter back.

you are asking $105 for about $75...not going to bother countering we are way way way too far off

How much bulk for:

Groudon SL4
Celebi ex (foil) POP2
Moltres ex 031 PROMO
Rayquaza ex 039 PROMO
Zapdos ex 033 PROMO

wilyfungi said:
you are asking $105 for about $75...not going to bother countering we are way way way too far off

Ok then. Thanks.

@NarcoticHobo points values for those would be 700 each on Groudon & Zapdos, 600 each on Celebi & Moltres, 500 on Rayquaza, feel free to pick and choose or absolutely anything :)

@zega90 when people ask me to take a $30 discount I typically assume we cannot come to a common ground...I am sorry but besides the Charizard I am going to have to say totally not interested at this point

Would you do Lugia EX and Lugia EX FA for it?

wilyfungi said:
@NarcoticHobo points values for those would be 700 each on Groudon & Zapdos, 600 each on Celebi & Moltres, 500 on Rayquaza, feel free to pick and choose or absolutely anything :)

I'll have to pass at those values... that works out to nearly $100 worth of bulk for less than $40 worth of cards mate.

@zega no

@NarcoticHobo I pmed you to try to clear this up too, idk where you are getting $100 of bulk...if you only do c/u it is truly probably like $45 of bulk, but especially on holo rares & reverse holo rares I try to give something like a 20% trade bonus so on those especially it is going to be more like $40 for $40

I've got a lot of bulk I'm willing to trade for the FA Deoxys EX-

x1333 Un/common bulk cards- 2665 points
x100 Reverse holographic un/commons- 500 points
x1 Celebi EX- 300 points
x11 Holographic rares- 220 points
x16 Reverse Holographic rare cards- 240 points
x2 of each Blend energy (4 total)- 200 points
x1 Reverse Holographic Skyla- 150 points
x1 Reverse Holographic Rare Candy- 150 points
x1 Reverse Holographic Dark Patch- 75 points

Let me know if you're interested.

@LunarWolf I wish I could! but unfortunately I just confirmed my Deoxys EX FA like literally 15 minutes ago on the gym :( I see in your wants you want a lot of FA supporters and a FA Raikou, would you be willing to swap over to any of them? I try to have a really competitive rate on all of those and have them in stock.

If you want a Deoxys and do not mind it being regular, I could drop that rate to 3500 to make up for any disappointment on the no FA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back