• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales (US Only) I have four Lurantis-GX. Trade me.

I am in need of
Sts
X1 xernas
X1 druddigon
X1 volcanion
X1 wevile
X1 yanmega - these are for completing a set(so close 8 cards left)

X3 mega turbo
X1 m gardevoir sts
X1 gardevoir sts
X1 hoopa ex ability
X1 dragonite ex evo

My list is below\/
I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary that I need, do you have any sealed packs/tins or something?

I saw that you had a fa m gardevoir ex
Is that sts
If it is would you trade it for
You
Fa m gardevoir ex sts? 8.88
+ x3 mega turbo 0.25 ea
If u got any

My
X2 sts/fates colide 10.10

I do not have an FA M Gardevoir-EX.

I also value packs at around ~3/$10, as that's what my local game store offers on packs.

Yeah sorry @minecraft7er they go for 3/10 at mine. If you can do that, we can talk lol.

@lt_tatter - I'll have to go check. I might have those! Which RH Evolution Energy do you have?

EDIT: I have em! I can trade those off lt_tatter.

Last edited:
Ok I don't mind spending an extra Lincoln
But what I really need above all else is
X3 mega turbo
X1 hoopa ex (ability)

I have a Hoopa Promo from the tin...and I might have just acquired some Mega Turbo. I can double check for you. What could you trade/what else are you looking for so I can get more packs?

interested in all your charizards and gyarados. i have from you wants:

Deoxys - (1) Deoxys ex Attack Forme
BW - (1) Reshiram Full Art
EP - (1) Thundurus Full Art
NV - (1) Cobalion Full Art
PS - (1) Moltres-EX
LT - (1) Reshiram Secret Rare (gold)
XY - (1) M Venusaur-EX
XY - (1) M Blastoise-EX
FC - (1) Alakazam-EX SR
SS - (1) Hydreigon BREAK
EVO - (2) M Venusaur-EX Full Art

CML for more if I missed any.

I have a bunch of Gyarados from Ancient Origins and non-holo ones up for grabs, but Charizard-wise...I'm not quite sure what I have available.

Are those that you listed pack to sleeve or nm/m?

I have a bunch of Gyarados from Ancient Origins and non-holo ones up for grabs, but Charizard-wise...I'm not quite sure what I have available.

Are those that you listed pack to sleeve or nm/m?

Those Gyaras would be on the lower end of my wants. LMK what kind of Chars you have. and yes all mine are pack to sleeve pulled by me, except Thundurus Ex and Cobalion Ex which are from previous trades but are nm/m

I keep forgetting of a spare M Charizard-EX X from Flashfire I have. That's got a little bit of value in it. Interested?

I already have that one, but I can have more. From what I listed, what are your priority cards and what site/how do you get your values so I can come up with an offer? I use tcgplayer. Or you can offer first?

Back