• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales (US Only) I have four Lurantis-GX. Trade me.

HEY! It's Ya Boy, He's Back
So basicaly I am looking for
X4 Sky field
X3 incinaroar GX (prerelease pulls?)
X3 fright night Yveltal's
X2 mini volcanion's sts rare
X2 talonflame
X1 talonflame break
If you could help me on any of these that would be a big help list is below

I have the two Volcanion, I should have the Sky Field, and I have 1 Fright Night Yveltal. I like the Primarina-GX!

I got incinaroar GX. any chance you got the oranguru pre release promo?
I don't have the prerelease version but I do have an orangaru along with a set of passimian.
Look through my list and tell me if you see anything you like.
Hopefully we can make this trade so I won't half to make as many proxie's

I don't have the prerelease version but I do have an orangaru along with a set of passimian.
Look through my list and tell me if you see anything you like.
Hopefully we can make this trade so I won't half to make as many proxie's

ok sure let me take a look. ill let you know later in the week when sun and moon comes out. ill be getting packs of those for sure.

I know we are already in a trade but I was looking and I liked
X1 fraligatr prime
X1 celibi prime
X1 umbereon prime
X1 espeon prime
X1 Toruos gx
X1 lurantis gx

If you want to look through my list again you are welcome to

Nothing I saw there @minecraft7er , but if you have a PayPal account and are interested in purchasing the cards I can do that. Or, if you have access to sealed product I could also do that.

Hey, wondering what you value Holo Energies at? I have a handful of Water and Electric ones from the battle decks, as well as several Play! Pokemon stamped ones from 2010.

Eyeballing that Tauros GX, possibly the Umbreon GX, and Trainer's mail (If you have em)

Hey, wondering what you value Holo Energies at? I have a handful of Water and Electric ones from the battle decks, as well as several Play! Pokemon stamped ones from 2010.

Eyeballing that Tauros GX, possibly the Umbreon GX, and Trainer's mail (If you have em)

Sorry, missing a lot of that stuff since I massively overhauled my thread.

Added a lot of new swag, so hit me up yo. I WANT PACKS.

So sometimes the front image with the Florges is flipped 180º, where the name of the card is on the right rather than the left.

Binx HAS:

Florges Break (both of mine appear to be correct version)
BW - 1. snivy
BW- 4 servine
BW- 17 pignite
BW- 30 dewott
SM - 2 x passimian

BINX Wants
P Clash - FA Kyogre EX
AO- Kyurem EX
Raichu Break
FA Machamp EX
Togekiss EX
Golduck Break
FA lurantis GX
Lurantis GX
BPoint - Darkrai EX
Golem EX

My Xerneas EX FA (XY) 12.20 for your Darkrai EX (BKP) 12.50? Also interested in M Alakazam EX and 1x Alakazam Spirit link if you've got one.

Last edited:
I am interested in your FA Professor Sycamore and i have Yveltal BREAK, M Mewtwo EX FA, and M Venusaur EX from your wants list. and they are all in near mint or better condition. My stuff according to tcgplayer equals $17 and your FA Sycamore is $20. Please CML for for more cards to add to this deal.

I have
reshiram fa bw
thundurus fa

I am interested in
lapras gx regular and full art

please cml for anything else I can add for the 2 lapras gx

Back