• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales (US Only) I have four Lurantis-GX. Trade me.

I like the Deoxys ex for sure, and I'd probably prioritize oldest cards to newest. I use TCGplayer market price usually, but also look at eBay most recently sold as well.

I'm seeing some of those M Charizard go for ~60 on eBay and TnT goes for around there, but TCGplayer market price has it at $46. I'd value mine at $50, to be fair then.

I like the Deoxys ex for sure, and I'd probably prioritize oldest cards to newest. I use TCGplayer market price usually, but also look at eBay most recently sold as well.

I'm seeing some of those M Charizard go for ~60 on eBay and TnT goes for around there, but TCGplayer market price has it at $46. I'd value mine at $50, to be fair then.

ahhh, you are correct. i wasn't aware of how pricey this card is. since i already have it, i may have to pass. thank you!

Thanks for looking!
Hey Serperior! I recently made some trades and had a few more things that I found were on your want list:

x1 Yveltal EX Full Art (Median of $18.74)
Total Value $18.74

I am interested in:
Feraligatr Prime (Median of $2.45)
Magnezone Prime (Median of $2.87)
Ampharos Prime (Median of $1.99)
Crobat Prime (Median of $1.54 - I had to look on Ebay and this was what I found sold as the lowest)
Espeon Prime (Median of $3.60)
Celebi Prime (Median of $2.54)
Slowking Prime (Median of $2.07
Total Value = $17.06

I hope we can make a trade!:)

@Anthony Orosco hey there! What condition is your Yveltal in? Also - if you could find something other than the Magnezone, I might be trying to build a Magnezone/Yanmega deck from old format so idk how comfortable I'd be trading it off right now.

@Anthony Orosco hey there! What condition is your Yveltal in? Also - if you could find something other than the Magnezone, I might be trying to build a Magnezone/Yanmega deck from old format so idk how comfortable I'd be trading it off right now.
The Yveltal is mint except for a millimeter of whitening on the bottom that is barely visible. Since it does decrease the value slightly, I could do the Yveltal for the Prime's I listed minus the Magnezone. However, would you be able to do the Yveltal plus a Raikou Rev Holo (Median of $3.73) for the Prime's I listed plus your Umbreon Prime (Median of $5.45)?

Gonna be honest man - I don't have the Primes on-hand because I'm home and away from campus where my cards are. xD I'll have to check on em if you don't mind. I like the trade, just need to check on the cards and if I'm willing to let go of em.

Do you have a spare Trainers' Mail, however?

Gonna be honest man - I don't have the Primes on-hand because I'm home and away from campus where my cards are. xD I'll have to check on em if you don't mind. I like the trade, just need to check on the cards and if I'm willing to let go of em.

Do you have a spare Trainers' Mail, however?
I'm good with waiting. Just to be on the safe side, I'll double sleeve the Yveltal and put it in a top loader for the time being. Sadly, I only have a single playset of Trainers Mail at the moment. If I come across another that is in good condition, I would be more then happy to trade it:)

Maybe in the meantime from waiting until I get back to campus, you might find one! That'd be super awesome lol. That or Special Charge or Dark Patch or Acro Bike lolol

Hey Serperior! I have
x1 Darkrai EX ($7.66)
x1 Acro Bike ($1.28)

I am interested in your
x1 Gloom ($0.21)
x1 Vileplume ($0.53
x3 Flareon ($0.35 - $1.05)
x4 Vaporeon ($0.31 - $0.93)
x3 Jolteon ($0.48 - $1.44)
x12 Eevee ($0.30 - $3.60)
Total: $7.76

Alternatively you can look at my list if you don't like what I have offered. I hope we can come to an agreement!:)

Anthony wassup buddy! I don't need the Acro Bike any longer unfortunately (just removed it from my page) but I do like the four Battle Compressor!

I am absolutely fine with trading those cards. Let's work something out!

Those Battle Compressor are totally for trade:p
My league is strictly standard and I'm not one for playing expanded. They're roughly $0.51 a piece which comes out to a total of $2.04 if my math is correct. Could we do my:
x4 Battle Compressor ($2.04)
x1 Thundurus FA (Emerging Powers - $3.01)
x1 Serperior Rev Holo (Fates Collide - $0.82)
x1 Serperior (Fates Collide - $0.53)
Total: $6.40

For your:
x3 Flareon ($1.05)
x4 Vaporeon ($0.93)
x3 Jolteon ($1.44)
x1 Chesnaught (BREAKthrough - $0.73)
x1 Delphox (Fates Collide - $0.75)
x1 Greninja (BREAKpoint - $0.83) 5.73
x1 Empoleon (BREAKthrough - $0.75)
Total: $6.48

Sorry for changing up the trade, I just noticed a few things on you list and so I switched accordingly:rolleyes:

I would really like that Darkrai-EX if you can squeeze that in there somehow? :eek: The Tornadus and Serperior are definitely on the lower end of my wants.

Ok, in that case would this be acceptable?

My:
Darkrai EX ($7.68)
x4 Battle Compressor ($2.04)
Total: $9.72

For your:
x3 Flareon ($1.05)
x4 Vaporeon ($0.93)
x3 Jolteon ($1.44)
x1 Chesnaught (BREAKthrough - $0.73)
x1 Delphox (Fates Collide - $0.75)
x1 Greninja (BREAKpoint - $0.83) 5.73
x1 Empoleon (BREAKthrough - $0.75)
x4 Trevenant (BREAKpoint - $0.55 - $2.22) Could be an interesting deck for League. I feel bad playing newcomers with Yveltal and Rainbow Road:confused:
x4 Phantump (BREAKpoint - $0.22 - $0.88)
Total: $9.58

Yeah, I can make that happen! Shipping all of these is gonna be a pain in the neck but I'll find a way hahaha.

PM me to confirm!

yo i got

(1) Mewtwo-EX #61

(2) Mewtwo-EX #62

(1) M Blastoise-EX – XY base

(1) Raticate BREAK

(1) Hydreigon BREAK

(2) M Mewtwo-EX Full Art #159

interested in these cards

(1) Kyogre-EX FA

(1) M Latios-EX

(1) M Altaria-EX

Hey TooChang - what condition are those bad boys in? If they're straight from pack to sleeve, I'm definitely interested!

Hey TooChang - what condition are those bad boys in? If they're straight from pack to sleeve, I'm definitely interested!

I assume you don't like anything near mint or below?

Whenever I sleeve cards, I typically end up finding an error somewhere. :( small white mark, scratch on card, etc. Really makes it hard to get that mint card.

Essentially. The cards he listed are things I need for my collection, and I want them as pristine as possible.

Back