• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales (US Only) I have four Lurantis-GX. Trade me.

Gotcha. Thanks so much for your help Athena. :) I really do appreciate it.

Tseus - I like the one that's in the sleeve because it's still in the sleeve lol, I hope that it doesn't have surface scratches and will most likely send it back if it does in exchange to look at the other. You get what I'm saying?

That's alright. I think I would rather just order a playset of Volcanion from tcgplayer. I don't guarantee mint cards, I just guarantee near mint. Thanks for your time.

I appreciate honesty. I'd be keeping the FA M Gardy for my collection, which is why I'm extra picky. Some people are really just that careful (I like to think myself this way) with their cards.

I have the following:

Golduck break
Luray break
Trevenant Break
Raticate break
Ho oh ex
Espeon ex
Carbink break
Lugia break
Delphos break
2x Yanmega break
Talon flame break
Pyroar break
2x Clawitzer break
Hydreigon break

I'm interested in your:
Magearna ex FA
Volcanion
Glaceon ex
Umbreon ex
Octillery
Giratina ex

Let me know if you want to make a trade :)

I have an Yveltal EX Promo from the shiny tins. I don't know if you would accept that, but I'm currently looking for Mega Turbo:)

EDIT: I also have Pawniard rev holo, Galvantula rev holo, and Bisharp holo all from Steam Siege.

Last edited:
@JonFree - definitely interested in the Yanmegas, Espeon ex, and Trevenant BREAK! You know what kind of condition they're in? Pack fresh? LP?

@Anthony Orosco - I can check to see if I have a couple hanging around - I'd be down for that Yveltal! They look cool. I'm actually not looking for the Pawniard/Galvantula/etc. anymore. How many Turbo would it take to nab the Yveltal?

@JonFree - definitely interested in the Yanmegas, Espeon ex, and Trevenant BREAK! You know what kind of condition they're in? Pack fresh? LP?

@Anthony Orosco - I can check to see if I have a couple hanging around - I'd be down for that Yveltal! They look cool. I'm actually not looking for the Pawniard/Galvantula/etc. anymore. How many Turbo would it take to nab the Yveltal?
Since Mega Turbo are pretty cheap, and Yveltal is a very playable card, I would say at a play set and something else small. I can cut you some slack though and maybe cut the price a bit since I've traded with you before;)

EDIT: I just recently checked, and the price of Yveltal EX Promo 150 is $8.75. And the price of your FA Scizor is $8.95. Could we simply do a 1-1 trade for that? I use www.tcgplayer.com btw.

Last edited:
@JonFree - ooh. I might be. I'm super stingy on condition and surface scratches are a thing. If they're sleeved upon being pulled I might be into those too.

@Anthony Orosco - yikes man! I might as well buy the tin at that rate lol. Lemme check on the Mega Turbo and see if I have four.

@JonFree - ooh. I might be. I'm super stingy on condition and surface scratches are a thing. If they're sleeved upon being pulled I might be into those too.

@Anthony Orosco - yikes man! I might as well buy the tin at that rate lol. Lemme check on the Mega Turbo and see if I have four.
Mega Turbo are dirt cheap tho, priced at around an average of $0.35 each. At that rate, it would cost about 25 Mega Turbo to reach an equal selling price. Since what I need most is Scizor, I think that is the only thing I would be willing to trade for.

Yiiikes. Yeah I think I'd rather buy the tin than trade for it if the value's that high. >.< Sorry man. You have anything else from my wants for Mega Turbo tho? o:

Yiiikes. Yeah I think I'd rather buy the tin than trade for it if the value's that high. >.< Sorry man. You have anything else from my wants for Mega Turbo tho? o:
I would be willing to trade the Yveltal and then maybe 1-2 things from my list. I'm in frantic search because Regionals is coming up.

@Serperior - all cards on my binder were opened and immediately put into sleeves. Let me know which other ones you were interested in! :)

Yikes @Anthony Orosco I didn't really see anything I needed. :(

@JonFree - I'm interested in em all! Do you have any Yveltal-EX by chance? Also on the hunt for VS Seeker, Dive Ball, and Team Magma's Secret Base if you have those lying around. (More interested in those than the BREAKs at this point.)

@Serperior - Sorry, only have the cards I listed. I was interested in your:

(1) Rayquaza-EX #75
(1) M Rayquaza-EX FA
(4) Octillery
(2) Glaceon-EX
(1) Umbreon-EX
(1) Gardevoir-EX
(1) Talonflame

Private message me and we can work out a trade! :)

have:
x1 delphox break 3.02
x2 karen 2.49 ea

interested in:
x1 talonflame 4.67
x2 hawlucha 0.48 ea
x1 celibi prime 2.49
total:8.12

what do ya think?

I am in need of
Sts
X1 xernas
X1 druddigon
X1 volcanion
X1 wevile
X1 yanmega - these are for completing a set(so close 8 cards left)

X3 mega turbo
X1 m gardevoir sts
X1 gardevoir sts
X1 hoopa ex ability
X1 dragonite ex evo

My list is below\/

Back