• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Updated with Nationals swag!!! Want: Tropical Beach!!! (Cheap ones please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: A lot! EX's, Primes, ex's, Lv.X's, Meta, etc.Want: Donphan Primes

would you do your

thundurus FA
catcher
3 RH juniper

for my 3 donphan primes? lmk.

Edit: assuming u trade to canada

I have a Donphan Prime that's scratched up but still in playable condition. I NEEEED any Pokemon Catcher/Shaymin UL you have. Check my Sell Thread for anything else.

Also, Turtwig in italics.

I have all the donphans you need, but my wants are very limited. Could you check my wants and see if you have any of them? Sorry for the strange request

Are these Mint? I can get 4x Donphan Prime :)

x1 Blastoise ex
x1 Venusaur ex
x1 Raichu ex (Emerald or Sandstorm?)
x1 Mr. Mime ex (odds or evens?)
x1 Rocket's Mewtwo ex

*NOTE TO ALL* I now only need 2 Donphan Primes, and I updated my list with a boatload of new primes.

fantasy_freak - My thread says US Only and you didn't read the rules.

Serperior - I'd like to help you, but unfortunately I didn't see anything I need. Sorry. (Although I do applaud your wit.)

DeadlyAbsol - Normally I would refuse, but since you asked so politely I don't mind. I now only need 2 Donphan Primes, but I do have a Tepig patch off your wants. However, I'd like you to read my rules.

silentsword77 - I only need 2 of them now. Some are, some aren't. Also, please read my rules.

That's ok. :3 Thank you for at least getting back to me!

RE: H: A lot! EX's, Primes, ex's, Lv.X's, Meta, etc.Want: Donphan Primes, Groudon EX

BUMP it up to the top!

RE: H: A lot! EX's, Primes, ex's, Lv.X's, Meta, etc.Want: Donphan Primes, Groudon EX

BUMP it up to the top!!!!

Turtwig (again)

Would you please check my list for Rocket's Mewtwo ex?

I'll trade heavily in your favor for it. Enough for you to profit. :p

SoulWind said:
Turtwig (again)

Would you please check my list for Rocket's Mewtwo ex?

I'll trade heavily in your favor for it. Enough for you to profit. :p

Do you have any of my wants? I'd also be willing to trade for Catchers and a couple things off your list.

(Also, out of curiousity, how big is your jumbo Hitmonchan plush?)

CML, for:
4x Rare Candy (Any Set)
And any Reuniclus (with Net Force) that you have.

It's like 16 inches tall or so. :D

I've got one Catcher unlisted and I could probably get some more stuff like that if you're interested.

I've still got that Donphan...I'll throw in cash for two Pokemon Catcher! BAHHH I NEED THOSE

Turtwig

What do you value your Regigigas and Giratina sleeves at?

Could you CML for your Bacon Sleeves and your 3 error cards? And Turtwig, but I don't know how to do italics.

Martini - Saw nothing, sorry.

SoulWind - I like the Catcher, Jumbo Base Set Pikachu, RH Rare Candy. I need a couple Junk Arms as well, preferably RH ones. Do you have any more unlisted Catchers, Donphan Primes, Mewtwo EX, Groudon EX, or shiny Catcher?

Serperior - PM me. I can't sell on PokeBeach.

olimar1023 - 20$ for Regigigas, 15$ for Giratina

Vablakes - I saw your Mewtwo EX FA. Shoot me an offer.

RE: **Huge Update 5/1/12** H: Meta, Staples, Collectibles, Merch, +LOTS Want: Easy Wants!

I didn't really see enough for it. Sorry!

RE: **Huge Update 5/1/12** H: Meta, Staples, Collectibles, Merch, +LOTS Want: Easy Wants!

9 Basic Darkness energy
4 Sp. Darkness energy
1 CoL Fire Energy
States Dice
1 FA Tornadus
Xx Leafeon, any language, any set! Just LMK how many you have and what set!
Xx ND EXs
Xx Pokemon Collector
Xx Pokemon Catcher
Xx FAs

That's what I've got from your wants.

I'm saving them for DEX EXs. Sorry!

Nah but I do have 3x Junk Arm unlisted.

So we've got my:
3x Junk Arm
Pokémon Catcher
RH Rare Candy
Jumbo Base set Pikachu Promo

How about I throw in $8-10 more for the Rocket's Mewtwo ex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back