• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Updated with Nationals swag!!! Want: Tropical Beach!!! (Cheap ones please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Updated! H: EX's, Lv.X's, ex's, Full Arts, sleeves, etc. Want: Mewtwo EX and more

Rikko145 said:
Somebody evidently thought they needed that Cleffa more than I did. I have a regular one still, if you'd like that, but it appears my promo Cleffa has been lifted. -_- Seems to be a common story for me nowadays.... Although, I could do the Pikachu promo instead if you'd like.

Hmm... Actually I see you want random receivers I have 2x regular of those and 2x RH of those if you like. Here is the order of the promos I'm interested in, what would you give me for the 2x ultra balls, 2x empoleon, and 4x randoms (or 2x if you don't want RH)

Want in order, but only if mint or NM:
x1 Mew Promo #47
Flying Pikachu Promo
Typhlosion Prime Promo
Garchomp C. Lv.X Promo
x1 Pikachu Promo #27

RE: Updated! H: EX's, Lv.X's, ex's, Full Arts, sleeves, etc. Want: Mewtwo EX and more

Binx - Well, if you'd like me to confirm before leaving town, then I'll confirm, but I won't be home again until Friday. I was just extending you the courtesy of not having the card tied up for a week. Would you like to confirm anyways?

NarcoticHobo said:
Hmm... Actually I see you want random receivers I have 2x regular of those and 2x RH of those if you like. Here is the order of the promos I'm interested in, what would you give me for the 2x ultra balls, 2x empoleon, and 4x randoms (or 2x if you don't want RH)

Want in order, but only if mint or NM:
x1 Mew Promo #47
Flying Pikachu Promo
Typhlosion Prime Promo
Garchomp C. Lv.X Promo
x1 Pikachu Promo #27

Typhlosion Prime is not on my Haves list. I'll give you the Pikachu Promo, Garchomp C Lv.X Promo, and the Mew Promo. (The Mew Promo has some very light damage. Not even noticable unless you hold it in the right light and look for it.)

Rikko145 said:
Binx - Well, if you'd like me to confirm before leaving town, then I'll confirm, but I won't be home again until Friday. I was just extending you the courtesy of not having the card tied up for a week. Would you like to confirm anyways?

Typhlosion Prime is not on my Haves list. I'll give you the Pikachu Promo, Garchomp C Lv.X Promo, and the Mew Promo. (The Mew Promo has some very light damage. Not even noticable unless you hold it in the right light and look for it.)

Huh, don't know why I thought it was. Not interested in the Mew if it has damage, I'm pretty particular sorry. Let's do:

My
2x ultra ball
2x empoleon
2x reg. random receiver

Your:
Garchomp c lv.x promo
flying pikachu promo
Pikachu promo #27

Hopefully that's good for you, if so pm to confirm?

Could you add the other two Random Receivers?

Turtwig Please CML for x1 Sealed Lucario PR Sleeves

Didn't see anything, sorry.

RE: Updated! H: EX's, Lv.X's, ex's, Full Arts, sleeves, Dragon Pokemon, etc. Want: Stuff

yes please send me a pm to confirm

just please send asap since i kinda need it before i leave for nationals

Rikko145 said:
Could you add the other two Random Receivers?

Sorry for taking so long to reply, busy week for me :(
I can add in the RH receivers, could you possibly add in these cards if they are NM/M:

x1 Mewtwo Warner Bros. Stamped Promo #3 (The First Movie)
x1 Mew Promo #8

So the total deal would be:

My
2x ultra ball
2x empoleon
2x reg. random receiver
2x RH Random receiver

Your NM/M:
Garchomp c lv.x promo
flying pikachu promo
Pikachu promo #27
x1 Mew Promo #8

NarcoticHobo said:
Sorry for taking so long to reply, busy week for me :(
I can add in the RH receivers, could you possibly add in these cards if they are NM/M:

x1 Mew Promo #8

So the total deal would be:

My
2x ultra ball
2x empoleon
2x reg. random receiver
2x RH Random receiver

Your NM/M:
Garchomp c lv.x promo
flying pikachu promo
Pikachu promo #27
x1 Mew Promo #8

How about this?

Your (Mint?)
2x ultra ball
2x empoleon (Holo? RH? Theme deck?)
2x RH Random receiver

My
Garchomp c lv.x promo
flying pikachu promo
Mew Promo #8

Rikko145 said:
How about this?

Your (Mint?)
2x ultra ball
2x empoleon (Holo? RH? Theme deck?)
2x RH Random receiver

My
Garchomp c lv.x promo
flying pikachu promo
Mew Promo #8

As long as yours are nm, please check back/front for edge wear, then that's a deal.

RE: Updated! H: EX's, Lv.X's, ex's, Full Arts, sleeves, Dragon Pokemon, etc. Want: Stuff

Are yours mint and what is the Empoleon?

Rikko145 said:
Are yours mint and what is the Empoleon?

Mint and emps are from pack reg holo

You've been PM'd.

I am interested in all your diceboxes, sleeves, and deckboxes

I will send you a message on your page with all my good cards

I have an Empoleon DE and I'm interested in your Mewtwo Delta Species. Which set/number is it and what condition? :)

PokemonMaster123 said:
I am interested in all your diceboxes, sleeves, and deckboxes

I will send you a message on your page with all my good cards

My Wants are listed. However, I will trade for bulk.

SoulWind said:
I have an Empoleon DE and I'm interested in your Mewtwo Delta Species. Which set/number is it and what condition? :)

Think I got skipped. :p

SoulWind said:
Think I got skipped. :p

Updated my wants.

I have 3 poke balls, 1 great ball, 1 luxury ball, 1 premier ball

Those are not listed under my Wants. I'm not interested, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back