• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

updated mewtwo deck

oh *faceplam* idk why I thought that was Shaymin UL xP

erm still 110 is on the low side and if you have only EX attackers it could lead you into trouble, especially with the EX rule Terrakion and or vileplume would work well here :/

that's not really a good idea as then you only have 7 pokemon to work with and celebi isn't the best starter..... maybe cleffa would be helpful....

I don't get what your point is exactly..... celebi starts first and uses it's poke power... then what? It can't attack and even if it can basic pokemon aren't effected, I can see your trying to get quick energy acceleration but unless you have switch in hand there's now way you can attack for 60 damage on the first turn :/

At that point, you drop a Skyarrow Bridge, retreat to and attach to Mewtwo, and you can hit 40-60 damage turn 1 depending on whether you got a DCE or not.

idk if you can't pull if off the risks are high.... the deck seems a bit better when you put it that way but it's sounds almost identical to a ZPST donk (get a collector and 3 electric energy on T1 which is rare) in the sense that the chance of it happening isn't very high..... I'm just not sure :/ (I probably need to test the deck before I can give it more negative feedback D: ) idk it's a 40% to get switch T1 and even less to get Skyarrow Bridge on the first Turn

Dark Void said:
At that point, you drop a Skyarrow Bridge, retreat to and attach to Mewtwo, and you can hit 40-60 damage turn 1 depending on whether you got a DCE or not.

thank you for explaining it to him

How useful is the Shaymin EX in here? I'm kinda thinking of this deck, but found out that only mewtwo doens't work alone, so have been trying to find partners for him. Shaymin EX is a decent idea, but you'll almost be nebver loose on prizes late game, and 110 HP is pretty low because it gets killed easy, it gets revenge killed easy and it's raw power isn't that great. Just an opinion tho. Would you mind explain how helpful it actually is?

iisnumber12 said:
Terrakion helps a lot against.mez

True, I would run Terrakion instead of Shaymin, cause, Shaymin EX is not very useful because you wont normally have many prizes to take in the end and Terrakion can take out big threats and still continue in field.

Personally, I'd run the Tornadus(EP) over shaymin ex

same HP, energy circulation, consistent damage

I know it's slower, but the stability would be good and it means your opponent doesn't get 2 prizes for a KO.

smiland0711 said:
Synthesis

It's cool for setting up, but when you're leaving a 110 HP Pokémon-EX on your Bench that you aren't using until lategame, it's really not good to start with.

Futachimaru said:
It's cool for setting up, but when you're leaving a 110 HP Pokémon-EX on your Bench that you aren't using until lategame, it's really not good to start with.

true if i have to

Futachimaru said:

Agreed, in theory it is a decent starter, but it isn't worth it to give up 2 Prizes. Using Smeargle or Virizion and Shaymin UL works better

Back