Finished Trivia of DNA II (Well done, Storm Blade!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Trivia of DNA II (Last question until the New Year is up)

1) When Kyurem fell to Earth on a meteor, it had a cold. After all, it is very cold in space. It remembered its mommy telling it to feed a cold to get over it. So it decided to go look for food and came across a village. It was really hungry so it decided to eat some of the creatures that were running around. Eventually, it got over its virus which was a good thing since a silly fence was around its feeding ground. However, Kyurem thought it was handy since if it was ever sick again its food won't be able to run away from it again. But what Kyurem did not know was the virus did not want to go away. The virus thought the way its home(space) looked from the chasm it landed in was the most beautiful thing it had ever seen. It wanted to become real so it could always look at its beautiful home. As Kyurem's body finished getting rid of the virus, it sang its wish of becoming a real pokemon in a clear voice upon a passing comet. Its wish was granted. What pokemon does the alien virus mutate into?

2) What pokemon evolution line doesn't make sense since this pokemon came from clay dolls but its pre-evolution was already alive and walking among people?

3)This pokemon had a very important job. It moved continents around after Groudon was done making them. Since it had to work all the time, it did not have time to make friends. It decided to make some friends that looked like itself. After all, creators tend to make things that looked like themselves. What pokemon made itself some friends out clay, ice and magma?

1) Which Pokémon is inherited (see what I did thar?) and plays a big part in a certain professor's username? Deoxyribonucleic acid (and that's without looking or spellcheck, like a boss with his old GCSE biology)
2) Which Pokémon's name is identical to its classification, bar the extra L?
3) Which Pokemon has been a Level X, giveaway Pokemon, giant promo, rogue deck star and soon to be EX (with sexy artwork on each one)?

1) Which Pokemon is connected to meteorites in several different places? (Veilstone City, Pewter City[?], Nacrene City)
2) Which Pokemon is a pile of shaped clay which somehow developed a conscience, and after that, gained Psychic abilities?
3) Which Pokemon apparently moved continents, yet was unable to move a glacier even with help?

1) Which Pokemon has many pairs of jeans?
2) What Pokemon always outspeeds Gliscor, despite the false information given to us by the Video Games?
3) Which Pokemon am I not going to relate to the TCG in this question?

What three Pokemon always seem to be associated with DNA?

1. Which red and blue Pokemon has wobbily, jiggily armms.

2. Gliscor and this pokemon are feeling quite jittery today. So they have a race from around the rest of the region. Gliscor quickly took of, leaving the other who was just slowly turning in circles behind him. By the time he got back to the finish, he knew he had gotten there at a faster speed then his opponent. But he was too slow. His opponent was already there.

Who was his opponent?

3. This one Pokemon is stuck as stone deep in the Sinnoh region you ,must collect three others to awaken him. However, when you awaken him, hes still a piece of stone. Who is he?

1. Which Pokemon needs space rocks to change forms?

2. Which Pokemon loves to Cosmic Power his way to a victory?

3. Which Pokemon's name takes forever too pronounce because the "gigigigigi" go on forever?

dmaster out.

1. Which Pokemon is heavily based off of a certain PokeBeach member?

2. Which Pokemon's base speed stat is a lie, because it not only outspeeds Futachimaru, but Gliscor as well?

3. Which Pokemon attempts to say giggle a lot when it says its name, but only ever gets the "gi" out before trying again?

1. What is the fastest and most powerful Pokemon in existence due to its http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/user-dna?
2. No matter how fast you run around this Pokemon or how many times you use Double Team, its physically impossible for what Pokemon not to be watching you?
3. What epic Pokemon looks especially stylish in its bush sandals?

Umm I don't think that you can do irl glaciates, ice beams and blizzards DNA...

1. space virus + LAZOR BEAMZ laser beam exposure= what pokemon?
2. What pokemon looks like it's sleeping with half of his eyes and being awake with the other half of eyes?
3. Which legendary pokemon is probably sneakily snoozing in his pokeball so when you get him out he's pretty slack so he starts to get used to the (battling) situation pretty slowly?

You know, I expected MORE people to answer this in a week, not less.

I shall grade each one independently. Click on the spoiler tags to view the scores for each one.

Question #1 (Deoxys):
Fraxureking: +0. Slifer the Sky Dragon is NOT a Pokemon.
Glaceon: +2. Most excellent.
Aura: +2. Indeed it is glorious. Even now, they are still all tied for first, and none of them have lost ground!
Lucky Fire: +0. That isn't why. It's because all his forms, save Defense, are in the Uber tier.
Eoneye: +1. And it was good.
Eevee: +3. So long-winded, and yet so accurate, I LOVE it <3
Vortex: +0. No.
Arcavine: +1. For accuracy.
Imakuni: +2. Fat, skinny, bell-bottom, you name it!
Guy: +1. Aura said this already. Try harder next time.
Hypnolux: +1. You can do better.
dmaster: +1. What would be awesome is if he just changed forms mid-fight. Deoxys-E uses Stealth Rock, then just shifts to Deoxys-LG before he gets hit. Problem?
Peachy: +2. *pose*
Blah: +1. it's spelt phat
GMD: +1. It was a pretty decent movie...by Pokemon standards anyway LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Dark Void: +1. heheheh.
PPP: +1. radiation

Question #2 (Claydol):
Fraxureking: +1. It was pro.
Glaceon: +1. QQ
Aura: +2. Indeed it is glorious. Even now, they are still all tied for first, and none of them have lost ground!
Lucky Fire: +1. That's not scary! That's funny!
Eoneye: +1. You missed out.
Eevee: +1. Spinning. It was spinning.
Vortex: +1. It's lame, isn't it?
Arcavine: +1. It has a conscience? whodathunkit
Imakuni: +2. FALSE INDEED!
Hypnolux: +2. Suck it, slow guy.
dmaster: +1. dump two, draw four, lather, rinse, repeat
Peachy: +2. ROCK POLISH
Blah: +1. That is why you fail.
GMD: +0. That would actually make him a great one. He'd always be on the winning team!
Dark Void: +3. HE SEES ALL
PPP: +1. I thought it was a 6 awake/2 asleep ratio, but okay.

Question #3 (Regigigas):
Fraxureking: +2. He'll cut your hair shorter...AND YOUR LIFE
Glaceon: +2. My most favorite deck EVER. Ran it for 18 months and loved every one of them.
Lucky Fire: +1. NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Eoneye: +2. Heh, smooth.
Eevee: +3. Regice is his best bud. He moves non-evolved Pokemon out of the way.
Vortex: +2. Sexy!
Arcavine: +1. That movie sucked.
Imakuni: +0. A lot of them.
Hypnolux: +1. Zut zutt!
dmaster: +1. GIGATON PUNCH YOU TO THE GUT
Peachy: +0. He never tries to say his name - just step on you first and ask questions later.
Blah: +1. Quiet. He's too busy owning Luxray and Garchomp.
GMD: +1. Actually, he's always faster regardless.
Dark Void: +2. *pose*
PPP: +1. He didn't want you disturbing his nap, son.

Cumulative score for this round:
Fraxureking: +3
Glaceon: +5
Aura: +6
Lucky Fire: +2
Eoneye: +4
Eevee: +7
Vortex: +3
Arcavine: +3
Imakuni: +4
Guy: +3
Hypnolux: +4
dmaster: +3
Peachy: +4
Blah: +3
GMD: +2
Dark Void: +6
PPP: +3

Scoreboard:

Scoreboard said:
Storm Blade - 68
Imakuni? - 67
Teal - 61
HypnoticLuxray - 53
The Aura Is With Me 8 - 52
Xdog - 52
Dark Void - 51
ESP - 49
Spidy - 49
Peachy - 40
Chillarmy - 38
oyeah1988 - 38
Blah237 - 38
Glaceon - 36
Metalizard - 35
Arcavine185 - 35
dmaster - 32
TheGuy - 25
Lucky Fire - 24
ProudPokePlayer - 23
safariblade - 18
Vortex - 16
catutie - 14
hipoke - 11
blargh257 - 11
TDL - 10
NinjaSamurai - 9
PMJ - 9
For the love of Keldeo - 9
Puppet Master X - 8
Fraxureking - 8
The Yoshi - 7
swain - 7
EonEye99 - 7
alexmf2 - 6
Scizorliscious - 6
SoulWind - 5
bacon - 5
Superpokemon67 - 5
ISB - 5
Loveshy - 5
Nengeni - 5
Afro-G - 5
LuxTwo - 4
Alvin SubClause - 4
Blue Thunder - 3
Hazz - 2
Riskbreakers - 2
GMD - 2
Zorua - 1
mpain0 - 1
Gale - 1
Renoir - 1
Serperior - 1
Zyflair - 1

I'm so tired of Pokemon stuff...time for a change of pace.
The Black Knight.

What famous general from Peachy's favorite RPG series has a castle crumble over top of him, but he still manages to live to tell the tale, yet he loses to a purple haired swordswomen as seen here.

RE: Trivia of DNA II

Which two words reminds me of that annoying Shadow Knight in Skylanders: Spyro's Adventures?

grrrrr

YAAARRRRRRRR I got 3 points last round total, not 2.

What is a really annoying yet addicting flash game where you have to hit people with clubs to get their money? (Look it up)

What answers all of these questions?

What directly relates to Fire Emblem, and I personally thought of, but then Bippa just had to go and post something about it? What is an example of a piece in chess? What urged me to search on google "Golden Sun Black Knight" to see if it had any relations but I ultimately failed? Sonic and ___ ___ ____. What fills the blank to this overlooked, but yet cool game?

There.

^Sonic and the Black Knight was the worst game I've ever played, aside from Sonic Unleashed for the XBox. Just sayin

What 2 words made me think of Batmaaaaaaaaaaan but then I realized that it said Black, not Dark?

what would be a great title for an African-American Batman spoof?

What chess piece is always ticketed for drunk driving?

I was away for a week and half, can I still answer those three questions? D:

What did King Arthur become, according to a game series with a horrible, horrible fandom*?

Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back