Finished Trivia of DNA II (Well done, Storm Blade!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Trivia of DNA II

I was away for a week and half, can I still answer those three questions? D:
Since I extended the deadline for the past questions JUST FOR YOU, then yes, you may.

I forgot to grade this question for two days. But I got no new answers.

Okay then.

Peachy: +1. Take THAT, Zelgius.
Imakuni: +3. I wanted people to mention Monty Python. You were the ONLY ONE to do so.
Lucky Fire: +1. Then don't play Spyro :D
Blah: +1. wait, what
Purpose: +1. You don't get any more because all of your questions were lackluster.
Dark Void: +2. Because he's Batman.
ESP: +2. Yes. Yes it would.
Storm Blade: +2. What do you expect? He keeps driving in L-shapes.
Teal: +1. Sonic's fandom has got to be one of the worst ever. (By the way, I'm still waiting for your answers to last round.)

Only NINE people? Wow, you guys are pretty lame at this.

Also, "Black Knight" was the title of a movie that was made in the 90s or so, in which a black guy travels back in time to the 14th century and saves a kingdom from ruin. (It's kinda funny because everyone keeps calling him a Moor.)
If you have time, I recommend it.

Scoreboard said:
Storm Blade - 70
Imakuni? - 70
Teal - 62
Dark Void - 53
HypnoticLuxray - 53
The Aura Is With Me 8 - 52
Xdog - 52
ESP - 51
Spidy - 49
Peachy - 41
Blah237 - 39
Chillarmy - 38
oyeah1988 - 38
Glaceon - 36
Metalizard - 35
Arcavine185 - 35
dmaster - 32
TheGuy - 25
Lucky Fire - 25
ProudPokePlayer - 23
safariblade - 18
Vortex - 16
catutie - 14
Purpose - 12
blargh257 - 11
TDL - 10
NinjaSamurai - 9
PMJ - 9
For the love of Keldeo - 9
Puppet Master X - 8
Fraxureking - 8
The Yoshi - 7
swain - 7
EonEye99 - 7
alexmf2 - 6
Scizorliscious - 6
SoulWind - 5
bacon - 5
Superpokemon67 - 5
ISB - 5
Loveshy - 5
Nengeni - 5
Afro-G - 5
LuxTwo - 4
Alvin SubClause - 4
Blue Thunder - 3
Hazz - 2
Riskbreakers - 2
GMD - 2
Zorua - 1
mpain0 - 1
Gale - 1
Renoir - 1
Serperior - 1
Zyflair - 1

At the very least, this trivia will be over in 2 questions. Hatman or Storm Blade needs to win one, and get at least 2 points on the other. Thing is, they're both remarkably consistent in getting 2s, but not as much in getting 3s.

And now to further a change of pace, I want you not to give a question to this answer...but to answer this question! Here you go:
Why do witches burn?
(Hint: If you recognize the last question, you will recognize this one.)

A demonic owl licked them and commanded them to set themselves on fire once a day, or they'd die because of the Great Lick of Doom would cause them eternal pain.

Wait, am I supposed to answer or ask a question?

@Lucky Fire: This round, you were supposed to answer it.
Looks like you did.

So I didn't get it right? I have more crazier things from Monty Python :p

No, Glaceon. Cuz they're made out of...wood?

So yeah, he got it right, pretty much.

Oh, and I shouldn't wait for everyone else to answer to see what funny answers they can conjure up?

More Monty Python questions. I think I should take this as a hint and go watch the movie.

Witches burn because they weigh the same as ducks which means they are made of wood.

Witches burn because they wear long sleeves and dresses(after all they have to store their black cats and brooms somewhere. I mean have you seen any parking spots for brooms?), have greasy hair from not washing it(something about water causing them to melt?), stand over and next to an open flame while they are mixing spells and other stuff (their lairs tend to be very drafty and not heated very well) and spend their time messing around with explosions (which we all know can be very flammable). As you can see, their job is very dangerous. They have no regulations on anything thus I come to this conclusion. Basically, witches burn because they are not unionized.

Also, I saw the Black Night when it came out. It was hilarious. X)

ffs why did you have to post this while I was at school :[

Witches burn because they are made of stone obviously

Witches burn because women are too stupid to correctly play with fire.

Witches get burned because they are clumbsy with matches, I guess.

BTW...
My friend has ten berries, he eats them sometimes when he is hungry (obviously), and they are all different colors; he says they used to be used by native Americans to die wool for clothing. One is blue, one is red, one is green, one is purple, one is orange, one is black, one is scarlet, one is brown, one is yellow, and one is dark green. What is the color of the last one?

Because people want to have scapegoats being targeted to satify the human being's lust of burning things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back