BW/BW2 Three Gym Leaders in one gym?

And what if you don't have 3 Pokemon....? I usually have 2, and the non-starter is usually 2-3 levels below.

I think that type matchup questions will determine who will fight.

Then who else will you fight? I don't ever remember a gym without "regular" trainers (with the exception of Blaine... ?).

I think you face all three gyms. Maybe one at a time, or maybe as a triple battle. I hope its a test(like what beats fire?) Answer it wrong, and you face that gym leader/person. If its a person, go to the next then the last. The final battle would be a triple/rotation battle so people know how to battle in 2 different ways.

@frostwind it could be a quiz as you say but based on food rather then what you stated.

I watched the video, and it was a type matchup. I hope its a combination of food, types, and the wise monkeys.

And what if you don't have 3 Pokemon....? I usually have 2, and the non-starter is usually 2-3 levels below.
I already had six in my first gym battle on SS. Maybe you can't enter the gym if you don't have three pokemon.

And I agree that you'll face them in a triple battle.

I think it was just confirmed the Gym Leader you face will be the one with the monkey that beats your type.

They look like it.It looks really cool especially the fire type user.(Like the hairstyle.)

Back