BW/BW2 Three Gym Leaders in one gym?

RE: Three gymleaders in one gym?

i..... LIKE IT!! though as people are saying,they showed a clip of dento and hes alone so......maybe.i like it because its possible because it would show of the triple battle mechanic.Maybe they lone you pokemon?just an idea

paddy185 said:
Hmm... Possibly it's a Triple Battle, using 3 different types. It would also match with the questions on type matchup, since Fire, Water and Grass were there.

My EXACT thoughts.
It would be pretty awesome.! XD

Do you think it could be possible that the other two leaders show up during the battle? Maybe Dento mentions them before hand and then uses just one pokemon. When it faints the next leader jumps in and sends one out, before finally going to the last leader and pokemon. It wouldn't be as cool as a triple battle, but it would be easier for a first gym.

Not sure if its been mentioned yet but the badge has a red, yellow, and green jewel. Coincidince? I think not.

I just remembered there being only two trainers before Brock in R/B/Y. Same with Roxanne in R/S/E.

Now, I'm 1oo% convinced that those three trainers are the only ones in the gym. Also, we've already seen the Vs. image for Dento, and there were no other trainers shown. Yeah, I don't think are three Gymleaders, despite what I said earlier. I was being a little too hasty.

^Same with Falkner, and, IIRC, Roark.

I think the two are just normal gym trainers; the hair doesn't mean much to me.

maybe you battle them one by one like 1st the red head 2nd the blue head and 3rd dento and on the bage it shows 3 jewels 1 red 1 blue and 1 green

I could see them using Yanappu, then Darumakka, then Basuroa/any other early Water type.

They could also come after you win, to give Dento tips on how to beat you a la May/Brendan from RSE after you beat the Champion.

Maybe they are like trainers but when you beat them they go and tell Dento theres sombody coming? RANDOM.

yeah this looks right but why does the pokemon company want us to catch 3 pokemon for the 1st gym?

Well generally I have at least 2 or 3 Pokemon by the first gym, so I wouldn't put it above GF.

I like the idea of Dento being one of three Gym Leaders that you fight based on your answers though.

although i like the idea of the three gym leader thing(not tripple battles, though, more like the leader depends on your starter, the tripple battle idea sucks imo, pm me about it if you really want to know why, i dont feel like explaining it right now, but i like the idea of there being one leader, dento, more. its much more simple. the two trainers standing beside him could just be gym trainers

Man good eye! i agree it looks like you will get your first triple battle in there.

I don't even have three Pokemon until after the first gym. A triple battle this early might be spreading things too thin.

I wouldn't be surprised if this plays with the story. Remember in RSE, where there were twins as a gym leader? We had to double-battle the twins to get the badge. I'm predicting this to be the same way. If it did play with the story, I'd say that 2 of them were angry with you that you beat them, and then they teamed up with the third gym leader to make it a triple battle (and the badge just happened to be the Red/Blue/Green badge). If not, I bet these are just a 3-in-1 gym battle to show off the new triple battle mechanic.

@Zero: Oh, man, I forgot about the twin gym leaders in RSE. Yeah, I think despite being the first gym, a triple battle would be pretty cool. I'd find it a little strange if they started off the first gym with a triple battle o_O

Also am I the only one to see that Pokabu was in Dento's Gym in an anime advert? Possibly the red-haired person uses it?

Maybe each person has 2 pokemon, a starter and another of the same typing. Also, by the gym we already know how to battle. Why not teach us how to triple battle?

I'm sure each individual trainer will have each of the elemental monkeys.
Red head boy will have Hiyappu, blue head boy will have Baoppu, and Dento will have Yanappu.
Sounds interesting to me. :3

How bout if you choose Mijumaru, then you fight the grass monkey, and Pokabu you fight the water etc. That would play into the whole THE CHOICES YOU MAKE Chang the story line of the games :D

Back