BW/BW2 Three Gym Leaders in one gym?

typhlonruxs

Aspiring Trainer
http://i56.tinypic.com/29p95jt.png
In this pic, you would see a red-haired boy,(presumably) Dento in the middle and a blue-haired boy.So this got me to conclude that there are three gym leaders ( Red-haired - Fire, Dento - Grass, Blue-haired - Water) in Sanyou city gym.

RE: Three gymleaders in one gym?

Interesting point O_O
As strange as that sounds, it could be great.

in another part of forum there was posted an image where were 4 badges.. interresting... it could be also an event (rayquazza , kyogre ,groudon)

Hmm... Possibly it's a Triple Battle, using 3 different types. It would also match with the questions on type matchup, since Fire, Water and Grass were there.

Maybe to teach people how to triple battle? That would really be helpful and it makes sense because of the 3 diamonds on the badge.

Hmm.I saw this already ,but never thought of the fact for 3 gym leaders.Now that you think of it the badge has 3 colors and jewels for each type?Look at the gym badge
29p95jt.png
blue,red,and green

This is very interesting. If it ends up being a triple battle gym then it could be very challenging because it is at the very beginning. Looks fun though. =D

Maybe dento has two siblings both with one pokemon and you battle all of them but i dont think so ad isnt aloe confirmed tobe 2nd gym leader so :/

I LIKE IT!

And Dento having siblings would make sense. WHO WOULD HE LEAVE THE GYM TO IN THE ANIME?

I could see this, and I could picture Dento having a triple battle with you, utilizing the Oath Attacks. That might explain why his gym looks so barren in the anime (because the oaths would create the field?).

This Would be a Nice Concept, This Way it would be lot harder too beat then gym. Because I usually rely on my starter Pokemon to do the work. it would be good for Exp this way.

I'm not sure about having three Gym Leaders. Here's why:

- When the battle commences, the two other trainers aren't visible.
- A triple battle would be either with Cheren and Belle (get lost, it's my first Gym!) or with three of your pokemon (many pokemon rookies mightn't have three pokemon for the first Gym).

It's hard to know though. Three Gym Leaders would make more sense in a later Gym.

I'm not sure if they would do it in the first gym, but it seems like a great idea to have at some point. Like some people said, I think it would be a great way to learn triple battles. I don't know if they'll do it here though, since the other two people weren't there before the battle started in the video.

It would definitely explain the three crystals on the badge though.

i think its a Gl battle cuz that ůthing" in the madle is the 1st badge

yeah this looks right but why does the pokemon company want us to catch 3 pokemon for the 1st gym?

oakbark said:
I'm not sure about having three Gym Leaders. Here's why:

- When the battle commences, the two other trainers aren't visible.

Another possibility is if they would battle you one at a time.
However, this isn't nearly as neat of an idea as a triple battle :3

I do hope that triple battles are utilized a bit in the games. It could be great experience for the ones that aren't exactly our "star players".

Perhaps Dento is one of three possible Gym leaders, and the way you answer the questions before the battle determines who you'll fight?

Yeah, wild double battles and trainer triple battles would make level grinding a lot easier for the weaker team members. I'm hoping double/triple/rotation battles are going to be incorporated a lot more throughout the game. I'll be disappointed if they stick in one triple battle Gym Leader and a couple of triplet trainers, then shove all the other possible double/triple battles into the regional Battle Tower/Frontier.

oakbark said:
Perhaps Dento is one of three possible Gym leaders, and the way you answer the questions before the battle determines who you'll fight?

O_O I haven't thought of that one. I like that a lot.

Green hair, Red hair, and Blue hair...now I'm almost 100% convinced that Dento is the Grass type Gym Leader in this first trio. The Red=Fire and the Blue=Water. Seems fairly believable.

dmaster out.

Ontopic:I agree with these ideas.
Offtopic:DMaster when did you become Super Mod?

About a week ago.

dmaster out.

Back