BW/BW2 Three Gym Leaders in one gym?

this new monkey thing could prove this right
i dont like the idea of 3 leaders in one gym, and if you must know why pm me because i dont feel like explaining it right now

I think that you could fight Dento, then the Blue-Haired, then the Red-Haired. Not in that specific order though.

Hmm. Considering the badge colours and the fact there are three boys with the respective hair colours, I'm going to say the Monkey Trio- Brocoli head, Baoppu, and the other one- are going to be the gimmick Pokemon like Minun and Plusle were for double battles and the leaders here will use them (monkeys)against you.

Have fun grinding!

RE: Three gymleaders in one gym?

In double battles, both trainers are visible, why make an exception with triple battles? So far, we haven't seen any triple battles featuring anymore than 1 trainer on each side.

Because they haven't showed us the beginning intro to triple battles yet aside from a one-on-one. What isn't to say there won't be three trainers to a triple battle? It makes perfect sense, to me anyway. But it would be an awkward gym, with all three starting elements for the monkies. Whatever element you chose would get drowned, burned, or.. cut? super-effectively. Here's hoping the B+W's difficulty curve is a lot harder tha other of the other games!

no, it has been confirmed that dento has the grass monkey thing, so he probably has the water and fire ones, also, so his badge goes along with his monkies.
i guess it makes sense for him to have monkeys, kinda like servants, because he looks rich. :)

maybe he has a theme like falkner did, instead of only using birds, he uses monkeys(and in rematches he has infernape, primape, aipom, etc)
or he just has the brocoli monkey, and the other two are gym trainers who have the other two monkeys

Yoda: He could still command the green monkey. Beside him/the badge (since it covers his sprite) in the picture are boys with red and blue hair, who would have the Fire and Water monkey, respectively.
I think a triple battle in this instance would make sense, honestly.

It makes me sad that when the game comes out it might not be as awesome as it's hyped up to be from all these rumous, haha.

Shadow: That would make sense, as well, but Falker was more of a flying type than a bird type. Pokemon 'types', like Monkeies or Birds, Cats, Dogs, etc, would be a cool gym idea, as well.

The way I see it, the gym is restaurant based.

The red haired guy is the cook and uses the fire monkey and he sees no evil because of the smoke/steam from the food.
Dento is the waiter and uses yanappu the grass monkey and he speaks no evil because he has to be polite to the customers.
The blue haired guy washes the dishes and uses the water monkey and he hears no evil over the clatter of the dishes.

may be you dont do a triple battle maybe you battle them 1 by 1 so then you dont need 3 pokemon

Well I am guessing that the trainer has to battle each of them one by one until you battle Dento. You probably battle the red or the blue one first then the other one and then probably Dento. I don't think you (the player) will jump into a triple battle all of a sudden since it is early in the game and they probably won't show the game mechanic until later on in the game. All three will probably have the monkey Pokemon, but different coloration depending on the trainer's color.

i dont see three gym leaders working out if they dont have a psychic connection
why dont they have their own gyms?
if you have to fight three leaders, then why dont you get three badges?

@TyphlosionFtw-Well we had tate and liza and they only gave out one badge.

Multiple Gym Leaders is kinda remind me of Tate and Liza. Well, this will be a good one. The more Trainer there is in the Gym, The challenge I can feel! Three of you, BRING IT ALL!!!

Trainerofshadows: genius idea
Im going with his idea, that way we have a theme and a good startoff gym. Hopefully we will get more themes. For example(know it wont happen)a normal gym could be a farmer with tarous and miltank. I wonder if dento has more then one pokemon. They could have the starters too or just dento in the anime.

for some reason when i reply to people it doesn show up as a quote
@luigi, that was becuase they were twins with a psychic connection, these are 3 different pepole with no psychic connection and are most likely not related at all.

if this really does happen, I'll be extremely happy, I love Grass types lol (obviously)...so it's kinda cool to incorperate 3 types into one gym!

--PF44

Also, I think that maybe it'll be like a three on three battle (not sure if this was mentioned) but, i think maybe Dento (grass) Other Guy (fire) Other Guy (water) will all go up at once and release Yanappu (grass) Hiyappu (water) Baoppu (fire) and you'll choose 3 pokemon and it'll be a 3-on-3 battle! :B

--PF44

Back