BW/BW2 Three Gym Leaders in one gym?

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
And what if you don't have 3 Pokemon....? I usually have 2, and the non-starter is usually 2-3 levels below.

I think that type matchup questions will determine who will fight.

Hellion

Passion!
Then who else will you fight? I don't ever remember a gym without "regular" trainers (with the exception of Blaine... ?).

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
I think you face all three gyms. Maybe one at a time, or maybe as a triple battle. I hope its a test(like what beats fire?) Answer it wrong, and you face that gym leader/person. If its a person, go to the next then the last. The final battle would be a triple/rotation battle so people know how to battle in 2 different ways.

Starrk

Who are these people?! ;-;
@frostwind it could be a quiz as you say but based on food rather then what you stated.

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
I watched the video, and it was a type matchup. I hope its a combination of food, types, and the wise monkeys.

Wobbuffet

Shadow Tag
And what if you don't have 3 Pokemon....? I usually have 2, and the non-starter is usually 2-3 levels below.
I already had six in my first gym battle on SS. Maybe you can't enter the gym if you don't have three pokemon.

And I agree that you'll face them in a triple battle.

vaporchu8

Aspiring Trainer
I think it was just confirmed the Gym Leader you face will be the one with the monkey that beats your type.

Starrk

Who are these people?! ;-;
They look like it.It looks really cool especially the fire type user.(Like the hairstyle.)