The Student Lounge Thread

Finally starting to learn Python and HTML. I had to wait until school was over because it takes up too much of my time.

i just got out of school on the 7 so i thing im going to star try to learn quadraticequations. The teacher woulnt teach it to us and i realy want to learn it so...ya

What exactly is it you are having trouble with DV? Maybe it's something I can help with.

I could also probably try and help you. I just finished grade 9 math with a 96 average, so just PM me if you want any help.

I'm finally done with grade school.

I'M NOT READY TO BE AN ADULT, GUYS.

(also, fun fact: Duke Nukem Forever began production the year I started preschool, and was released at the end of my senior year)

Today the 8th graders weren't here, so some 7th graders (like me) were going in the back seat, which is was cool.

Have 2-3 end of the year parties tomorrow.

After seeing how many stupid mistakes were in my yearbook, I gotta say that I feel like the makers of the yearbook didn't really care =/

-There was an entire page dedicated to the most popular teacher who retired. They took a picture of him, and didn't bother to take another even though he blinked (they could've taken another before he retired).
-When they showed the pictures of the clubs, they actually mixed up a few of them. For example, the Basketball club was mixed up with the Flag Football club.
-There was one part of the yearbook where at the bottom-right corner, it showed the website of where they got an image. They didn't bother to crop out that part, and just left if there.

Im getting my yearbook friday, all the 8th graders had to put in baby pictures. There is this one kid who is like 6 foot and 240 pounds and i want to see his baby picture

Finally came back from school, finishing 8th grade and moving on to a different school in August. Really happy to leave, since it's summer and stuff. But kinda sad at the same time, since I had a lot of really nice teachers :/

DONE WITH SCHOOL. I think school is, for the most part, fun though. The 8th grade teachers are so mean, which I'm not looking forward to.

Gliscor said:
Finally came back from school, finishing 8th grade and moving on to a different school in August. Really happy to leave, since it's summer and stuff. But kinda sad at the same time, since I had a lot of really nice teachers :/
I feel your pain bro. I'm graduating Middle School next week too. I had the bestestest teachers ever.

I'm gonna miss my other Science Academy student friends. However, I'm glad that I made it through these past two years taking AP Bio, AP Chem, and AP Physics. I got straight A's too :D.

We got our yearbooks today. The girl who i mentioned before who i liked, refused to sign it. I asked her and her friends just didnt answer and stared at me. I got virtually everyone else to sign it though. Middle school sucks. But robot3300 signed it.

Yeah. I signed Chello's yearbook.

Anyways, yeah, I got my Yearbook. I was only in it twice. Once where they always list everybody's picture from School Picture Day, and this one picture of me doing the Robot (yes, I know it's ironic) in some sort of dance-competition our grade had at the end of a marking period. I got nearly all of my friends and girls in my class to sign it. I even signed my own Yearbook.

Ok, robot, dont get to keen(inside joke) But yeah, the yearbook was good, but it didnt have a hardback cover, it was just like a pamphlet.

Back