The Student Lounge Thread

A 0, and it was in 4th grade, when I got messed up with the / and * signs, and switched them, answered about half the test, got it all wrong, because I messed it up.

But then I retook it and got a 100 :p

I have 7 more full days, and like 10 days counting half days and trips.

And in math, I'm hoping for/most likely am getting like and 85-88 average.

BTW, im an Honors Student

Really? No offense, but so am I, and ive neve seen a 28 on a test unless it was a question in my life! Is this the only subject with 28's?

This is the only test I've ever gotten a 28 on :p

It was out of 100 too, but it was a quiz, so each question was 10 points, so i only got like, 7 wrong :p

Everything else i have high 90's in

ok, *chello calms down and stops hyperventalating* so there was like 10 questions? Plus, why 28. did you get like one half right or something?

I think she took like 2 points off for a tiny error. The test was on Polynomials, adding/subtracting/multiplying/dividing.

Most of the kids in my class would have cried when they saw a grade like that, I just laughed :D

ok, kool katz! if I brought home a grade like that unless it was out of 28, I wouldnt live to tell the story

I don't have to show my mom, since it's gonna get dropped, thank god for that.

Now, I have to find a way to cheat my teacher out of +1 coupons...

Basically just a little strip of paper my teacher hands out when you do something good and you can add it to a test and it gives you one more point.

Back