Votes: 106 25.0%
  • Water Otter

Votes: 114 26.9%
  • All of them stink

Votes: 26 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of them are awesome, and I plan to get both games and also the third one if it comes out. In Black (which I plan on having as my main game) I'll get Pokabu (fire 4 life!) but in white... I really don't know which one to pick! Tsutaaja is so cool, but Mijumaru is so cute! Besides, Miju's evolution looks seriously awesome, but so does Tsutaaja's.. I kind of want a shiny Tsutaaja though.

Grass is looking nice right now but I also have high hopes for the fire evolutions. I'll wait for evolutions before making a decisive choice.

Water is pretty bad looking right now but if we get some sort of nice Water/fighting sea otter thing I could go for that.

BOATS MAGEE said:
Grass is looking nice right now but I also have high hopes for the fire evolutions. I'll wait for evolutions before making a decisive choice.

Water is pretty bad looking right now but if we get some sort of nice Water/fighting sea otter thing I could go for that.

The Water otter looks like Puplip in a way, sort of!
I just hope that the evolutions for Pokabu and the grass snake will be good, I will definetly pick those two for my copies of the games!:D

I usually hate Grass types, but Tsutaaja is very appealing to me. I liked Treecko too, even though I didn't pick him in that generation. Generally, I tend to pick the Fire starter, but I really hate pigs. The water otter is not even an option for me. It's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Let's hope it gets cooler when it evolves.

i will get both games and play black as my main game and use white to get all three starters that way you can have the upper hand when battleing rivals and gym leaders plus its hard to choose between the three

SinnohTrainer17 said:
Watch these poll results be reversed once the final evolutions are revealed xD
This poll should be remade in a new thread when the final evolutions are released. It'll be fun to see the differences between the two.

I can not say which one I'll choose just yet. I'll base my final choise once the final evolutions are revealed.
So far i'm leaning towards the grass snake one.{G}

I'm really liking Tsuatjaa, it looks so calm and collected, and at the same time looking enerjetic and playful. Pokabu is cute (what? I'm being honest...) and Mijamaru is... well, idk, also cute. They are all extremely nice designs, Its hard to pick :D

I have to go with the cunning and sleek looking Tsutaja.I'm banking on it becoming the future grass/dragon pokemon it should be.

Playerking95 said:
I hate Pokabu's ears and Tsuttaja looks silly to me but Mijumaru looks just right.
How can you say that about Pokabu?!?! T~T
Tsutaja... well... he IS kinda silly looking, but it depends on it's final evo..
Mijumaru is just.... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW c:

No offense at all, but I really don't get how ANYONE can take that orange otter nose seriously. It's so damn ugly I have no idea what the designers were thinking.

Cool that SOME people can like it, it just shows how different people are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back