Votes: 114 26.9%
  • All of them stink

Votes: 26 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sturtle

Master of Awesome
As with the new starters being revealed, it is time to pick yours. This will be your first impression pick. So, come on over to Professor Sturtle and pick yourself a starter!

(Again these are first impression picks. Don't be picky, just pick the Pokemon you like the most as of..NOW!)

I totally pick the fire pig. Something about pigs and fire just speaks to me. plus he's totally cute. His colours rock too. He rules!

I'll reluctantly go with Water Otter over Fire Pig, but this may change upon seeing their evolved forms. :p

I'd have to go with grass snakey dude.

I'd normally choose water, but I prefer the grass in this case, and think he's pretty cool. :>

I haven't really decided yet, but right now my decision is on the grass-type (for the moment).
I still have to see how the evolutions look like and what type of attacks they are capable of.

I'll have to see what they evolve into, but so far it's:

1. Ivy Snake
2. Fire Pig
3. Sea Otter

I'm not going to vote yet, because I, for once, like all of them. They all look really cute, and fun to havem and I can't wait until the rest of the 5th Generation is revealed. But the one I like the most is the Sea Otter looking one. It's funny. When I first saw the sillhouettes, the first things I thought of for what they would be is a Fire Pig, Water Sea Otter, and a Grass Snake. I have very good intuition, and it looks like I was right!!! ;D

It's a tie between the grass snake and the fire pig but I suppose the fire pig is kinda cute ;P.

Well, from the looks of them, the Ivy Snake is the best imo.

Based on its slender and detailed appearence, I can only assume its evolution forms will look really cool.

I mean, come on. What can they do with a fire pig or water otter?
The water otter will end up being a fat version of empoleon. LAME.

The fire pig reminds me of Grumpig.

I'd have to go with Tsutaaja :), it's just got that cool slick look that Bulbasaur & Turtwig failed to grasp (Treeko on the other hand :D).

I always pick the grass starter for each new game... but this time, I actually think I'm gonna go with the wicked awesome fire bandit pig (mostly cause I'm actually getting tired of using grass and cause I'd absolutely LOVE a fire boar as it's final evolution )

I still love the snake starter however... the otter on the other hand, I think he's pretty alright and unusual for a water starter...but I really don't feel the need to bash him with haterade like almost every other pokemonfan does. I can easily see the charm in the little guy :3

I think i will go with the water otter but i just may change my opinion as more information leaks, usually i go with a water starter

Considering the Fire Pig STILL looks like a bunny (check that in game sprite of it vs mr snake), and that the Grass Snake has atleast 4 non-snake limbs, I'm gonna have to go with the Bunny Pig. Fire starters forever!

Should have waited until the evos come out. It's obvious people don't like the Water one much anyway...

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back