• Water Otter

Votes: 114 26.9%
  • All of them stink

Votes: 26 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shimama-man said:
I'm compelled to get Pokabu now, and KILL your Tsutaaja (And partially hurt Mijumaru)!!!! >:D

Sure thing dude, just remember it doesn't stop Pokabu from being super fugly ;P Chances are I'll eventually warm up to it and start with it at a much much later date, but for my first two run-throughs I'll take Tsutaaja and Mijumaru.

I do wish Mijumaru's nose was not orange. It is sort of silly.

I remember when Tsutaaja was loved by everyone Pokabu was a cool guy, and Mijumaru was, well. Suckish. *sigh*

Now, everyone is googly-eyed over Mijumaru, Tsutaaja is all average, and Pokabu is getting no love ;/

THE OTTER ALL THE WAY idc if its hard to beat the gym leaders I going to try but no
matter what I AM WITH THE OTTER

SinnohTrainer17 said:
I remember when Tsutaaja was loved by everyone Pokabu was a cool guy, and Mijumaru was, well. Suckish. *sigh*

Now, everyone is googly-eyed over Mijumaru, Tsutaaja is all average, and Pokabu is getting no love ;/

Me thinks it's because of those beta art leaks.

Hellion said:
Me thinks it's because of those beta art leaks.
Me thinks it's because of the animé sneak peak. "ZOGM MIJRUMARU HAZ FANGZ ZAT MAEKZ IT ZOOO MUCH CUTERZ, LIKE, LOLZ!"

Zalman said:
Me thinks it's because of the animé sneak peak. "ZOGM MIJRUMARU HAZ FANGZ ZAT MAEKZ IT ZOOO MUCH CUTERZ, LIKE, LOLZ!"
I kinda did that… :x
Hmmm.... I went with Pochama/piplup in Platinum.... Chikorita in SoulSilver....
Has to be Pokabu, after thinking about it logically :D
(My mind is subject to change)

Too bad there's not a love them all button.
I just voted for Pokabu because fire is cool.
xD

I'm gonna pick the water otter despite his appearance because I think his next evolution forms will blow us out of the water. I'm gonna laugh hard at all those haters when Mijumaru pulls a feebas on all of us, muhahahahaha.

Gale said:
None of them, because I'm not going to buy the game.

If I was going to buy the game, I'd say they're all horrible (at least their basic forms). If I HAD to choose, I'd go with the water one just because I like the design for it the best.

Congratz, 1 more person hates you!! The starters are awesome, so stfu

Smugleaf FTW!!!

Mucrush said:
I hate Tsutaja because... people is so hyped about it so all the other doesn't get any love... I'm also in love with Mijumaru now, so I think I ends up picking it. If Pokabu have an awesome MIGHTY BOAR evo, then I might choose it instead :3

Wow, lol, thats mean, you hate it just because it gets the most love? Wooooow....
btw, I LOOOVE TSUTAJA!!

I picked FIRE PIG! Was my favorite in the begining, and still is now. I am liking Wotter more then I did when he was revealed. I hated him at first. I like Smugleaf the same, he's cool, but too many people are picking him for me to want him

Either the snake or the flaming bacon for me. The snake is probably what I'll choose, since I only like the pig because it could cook itself into bacon for me

Pignition is clearly the best his final evolve form will be the best, barring of course if Tsutaja turns out to be Grass/Dragon

mijimaru all the way, pokabu is also really awesome, and stutajaa is good to

zero20 said:
i think

grass/poison
fire/dark
water/fighting

ohh and i don't think its going to be grass/dragon because that would just be too strong and yeah i don't see it happening for a starter

yeah thats what i am thinking:D

I'm really just waiting to see what the starters will evolve into first, but as of right now I have to say the grass snake.

Hmm, Tsutarja's Pokedex entry states that the Grass Snake is both intelligent and calm. It also mentions that Tsutarja reacts fiercely to light... How interesting.

If anything, this makes me want to get it even more. As if it wasn't clearly smarter than Derp-Otter already...

I REALLY hope this doesn't mean a Grass/Dark Starter, though. D:

since i am vague on details about their evolutions, i would have to say the water otter because he may evolve into an ice/water type, ice being my favorite pokemon type. if it doesnt, however, i will pick the grass snake. there is no way im having a pig in my group. chances are it will become a hog or a boar. probably slow....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back