• Water Otter

Votes: 114 26.9%
  • All of them stink

Votes: 26 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
toille12345 said:
because i love grass types, and because they are not getting much love, i am picking tsutaja/smugleaf, if not definately pokabu!

Sre u kidding? tsutaja is definently the most picked of all the Isshu starters!

I'm sorry, I just hate the grass-thing. I just hate it. I don't know why, I just do.

Wotter is the way to go.

stupid smugleaf

I love all of them to be honest. Although my first choice is Mijumaru. I think Tsutaja is a close second, as I love Grass-types. But it all depends on the evolutions.

Timeshift said:
Unfortunately it was confirmed that Pokabu doesn't have a high defence, however its attack stats and speed is supposed to be quite good in order to compensate for its low defence stats. :) Hopefully though, when it evolves its defence will be decent. I'm still picking Pokabu no matter what!

It was Attack and HP, not Attack and Speed. He's the SLOWEST starter. XD
This disappoints me, because I thought it could be a monster after stacking Nitro Charge. I guess I might've set the bar too high.

Tsutarja's the fastest of the three, and I as far as I can tell, is a glass cannon. SA stat is respectable. His Defense [and HP?] is poor.

I haven't figured out Mijumaru. It's kinda hard to put him into a category stat-wise. He seems to have moderate speed to slightly above average speed. SD stat is awful.

I ALWAYS pick the fire starter, but I'm not too confident about pokabu. I think I'll get tsutaaja or mijimaru, but I'll only be sure when I see the evos.

(Waits for moderator)
I personally like Mijumaru as my starter. He has a high attack and defense by the way, Shadow Arceus.

I'm not a fan of any of them.
Mijumaru (Sp?) is my least favorite. He is too much like Piplup. ...and well, kinda overrated.

I usually choose fire, but this time I might choose grass. I don't really care about the stats because I am not a hard core player anymore.

pokabu all the way!

tsutaja i dont like because of its evos they look to fragile and idk i dont like them.

mijumaru is good 2 but idk i really like pokabu.

I voted for Mijumaru (Water Starter)

However if these evo's turn out to be real I'll be picking Tsutaja. I don't really dislike the supposed final form of Mijumaru.....I just don't like how they're connected and I don't like the path that Mijumaru would take. On it's own it's an ok pokemon.

Tsutaja's final form is the only one I like. I wouldn't want to pick Pokabu because I've already had a Fire/Fighting type in the 3rd generation (Torchic) plus I'm not mad about the supposed evolutions either.

I hate all the evos so much. Im going to get smugleafs 1st evo so it can destroy each and everyone of the starter evos. Either that or wotter so it can rule the world, one ugly ottercorn at a time.

tsutarja all the way
the only reason i no longer hate the derpy otter is because if its beta art evo
and as far as im concerned those "evo" pics that were made a few days ago are fake untill they are confirmed by game freak

Ugh, if these starter evolutions are legitimate, then I regret voting Pokabu.
Tsutaaja all the way, I suppose.
First grass type for me. Ever.
Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Chimchar...
and Smugleaf.

Edit: Wait, no. Picked Mudkip for Sapphire >_>

I'm picking Miju as mine. It looks like coolest, and I always pick the water starter (except in Gen.3 where I went with Torchic).

...and I dislike Snakes and Pigs, and I <3 otters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back