BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

Wow, you must have weak Pokemon then. I had level 49's and 50's and beat everyone in the E4 without much difficulty. Didn't have to use that many Revives or anything.

Also, where do you sell the Relic Gold/Silver/Copper/Vase that you get in the Abyssal Ruins?

You can sell the items you find inside the ruins in Undella town. Inside the big villa to the utmost left of the town, you will find a buyer for you items.

Every one in the elite 4 is EZ to beat if you have an Emboar, except the psychic lady. Her Gothirita(something like that) is a total beast. That pokemon alone made me use like 10 revives and 10 hyper potions.

My pokemon were 36-49 when I started battling

So lets say I caught zekrom, but raised it a level. I didn't track my ev's so is my Zekrom screwed from now on? What should I be combating with my Zekrom?

Also, does raising your pokemon's level above 50(for the tourney) help you at all?

Where can I find HM04 Strength? I need it to progress through Victory Road.

^You find it at Nimbassa City.On the far upper left,there is a brown building.Go inside,and talk to someone.(Forget who it is)

I don't have HM 04 yet, but you can still beat victory road. You need to drop down a ledge on to a metal ledge and go inside that cave. When you come out, you are up on top!

Try looking for stairs that are hidden somewhat be walls

@ Caledrith:You'll need HM 4 later on for other things.

Why does N have that cube thing around his neck in the opening cutscene? And what does it do?

How do you get the liberty pass? I heard you can get it now but i dont know how D:

Start up the game, but don't select the save file. Go to Wi-fi, and set up the router connection. Then go to Mystery Gift and go to Wi-fi and you will get it (something along those lines)

@ Darkvoid57
It's mostly for design.
Th thing around his name is a:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menger_sponge
or a:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Void_Cube

The Menger sponge simultaneously exhibits an infinite surface area and encloses zero volume.

Why cant I spead Pokerus to my Larvesta? I spread it to all of the pokemon in my pc, but I cant spread it to larvesta. It's still level 1 because I dont want to start training it until it gets pokerus if that makes any difference.

You need to have a Pokemon with Pokerus in the lead, and make sure it still has it, not the smily face thing. Then just run into wild Pokemon battles and kill the Pokemon. Then check your Larvesta, who needs to be in your party. Check on it after every battle, and once it has Pokerus, then do whatever.

@ Slickmario:
what if i alredy have a saved file can i get it still?

MULTIPLE REPLIES BELOW!

scheezy said:
what is a good move set for a haunter/gengar?
It depends on what you are planning to do with him. For competitive, many sets are available. If you use EV's/ IV's, different sets are available. Until we know what you are planning to do with him, we can't really help you.

Endlessjee said:
How do you get the liberty pass? I heard you can get it now but i don't know how D:
Go to the main menu, and instead of selecting the save file, select "Mystery Gift," and choose Wireless WFC. You need a compatible wireless router to be able to do this.

sean said:
@ Slickmario:
what if i alredy have a saved file can i get it still?
See above.

Back