BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

oh and another whats the attack that makes it so enemies like roaming legendaries have to stay and fight?

^Block, Mean Look, and Spider Web. But the effect wears off if the Pokemon that used the move is swapped out or KOed.

To get there you would want to ride the Battle Subway in the Brown line which is located in Nimbasa Town.

i have a question. so i have the three event dogs and celebii. what i'm wondering is do i need to national dex to transfer them to my white and get zorua and zoroark, or can i do kit before i beat the game?

i dont think you do but you might want a second opinion on that. you do have to have the national pokedex for the rest of your poke though

ya i knew that. bu im just wondering if i can transfer my dogs and celebii over without the national dex, cuase all four of them are lv 100. :p which would make it easier for me to beat the game.

you can transfer them regardless of if you have the national dex, you just need to have told the man the password to activate the relocator.

ya like getting mystery gift on DPPt the pass word is

Everyone Happy
Simple Connection

How do you find out your FC and how do you trade it with people who aren't around you(not using infrared).

~Chill

Is it true that the odds of finding a shiny are increased if you have a Pokemon with the ability illuminate?

@BrOkenICE

you need to use your pal pad and go to the top middle counter at a pokemon center..if you know someone's Friend Code you can add them to your list, and either way you can get your Own friend code at that counter (assuming you have a Wi fi connection). Once you have the person's friend code you can trade/battle with them all you want :)

Great!
Now...does anyone have a Gurdurr they are willing to trade?
I'm make it worth your while. :p

EDIT: and while your at it I also want to get a Boldore

(I'm preparing for Elite 4)

~Chill

EDIT #2: Offer taken. THANKS ROTOM!

I need help preparing for elite 4.

My team:
Samurott lv 45
Swoobat lv 44
Conkeldurr lv 44
Krookodile lv 50
Elekrik lv 44
Chandelure lv 47

^sorry to tell you but all of them have about lvl 58 so you have some training to do other than that your team looks good...except for the levels lol

58 is way too high and will take days. I beat the game with everyone under 50. Early 50s should be fine.

dmaster out.

^no i said the e4 has 58's. i beat them with 54's....and alot of revives and full restores

Back