BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

Im SR'ing for Cobalon. Will the sprite that you have to interact with be shiny, or will i only find out in the battle?

You will find out when the battle starts. The sprite will not be shiny (same with the other -ions, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, etc.)

^

Thanks.

Been SR'ing for like 6 hours now. SOOO ANNOYING, gosh.

But I'll die if i dont have a shiny cobalion.

I'm also on a mission to catch all the legends in premier balls, dont know why. So far, reshi and victini, since those are the only ones I've seen ey

@catutie
The only overworld sprite that will appear shiny in Gyarados's from HG/SS.

This is the site. You will need to sign up for the Trainer's Club on Pokemon.com (it's free)

http://www.pokemon-gl.com/pre/en.html

Anybody knows what the red pillars on the Abyssal Ruins mean?Or where I can find the translations?Just curious.

What language is the writing in the Ruins (haven't gone there yet...). Is it in Unown writing?

Um no,there are some symbols.One looks like a V.Thats the only one I can recognize if its true that it is a V.

I don't know about the writing, but here is the map.

Sazanami_Bay_Guide_Map.png

Actually,I already have gone through everything. XD
I already got the Ancient Crown and sold it for $300000 :D

Does anyone know why my Galvantula's Thunder is stilling missing? It has compoundeyes, and i thought that was supposed to make thunder 100% accurate. But I still miss with it quite often.

Hmmm...I see the math would add up to 100% accuracy. Good question. Make sure it actually has Compoundeyes (two abilities).

Where is the maniac that you're supposed to sell stuff to, like Big Nuggets and those Relic Vases and stuff.

ya i cant sell those stupid big nuggets so where do you take them?

The old man in Icirrus in the Pokemon center will take them for LOADS of money. I got filthy rich selling him stuff today.

Also, if you're looking to find somewhere to sell your Tiny/Big Mushrooms, go to the Driftveil Drawbridge and talk to the lady in the camper thingy.

how do i find my friend code in black and white?

Back