BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

^celebi can be transfered normally but the legendary dogs have to be done with the relocator but all of them can be done with the relocator

slickmario said:
@Green
The effect of swapping out doesn't work in the wild or against the last Pokemon on a team.

Funny thing, actually. Tried it about an hour ago on a wild Combee and Rapidash and the battle ended. Also tried it against ALL of the E4 members and it worked.

pokemon99 said:
I don't think it works in wild Double battles.

I wasn't in a wild double battle.

For whatever reason, it works for me EVERYWHERE but Relic Castle. No idea why.

DNA said:
In regards to the legendary beasts and Celebi, do they have to be transferred via Relocator to activate their events, or will Poke Transfer work as well?

From my understanding, when you send an event Pokemon via the Relocator, a flag is set on them to activate their respective events. If they are sent ANY other way, it won't work. I haven't tried using the PokeTransfer, but considering the fact that the Relocator allows you to send of the Beasts and Celebi and ONLY those Pokemon seems to back up that theory.

^i think you only really need it for the legendary beasts because it wouldnt let me transfer them when i tried. celebi is you just go to the building...in castelia city i think.

Hmmm...weird. I was just at Relic Castle and Dragon Tail doesn't end the battle...maybe this place has a small glitch that prevents it.

I don't know if it's been answered, but how many games can one tie to his Trainer Club account on the Global Link (I mean how did it work in Japan)?

Edit: Thanks for the help DNA, and I just found a quote from TPCi's support:
TPCi customer support said:
You can only register one Pokémon Black Version and one Pokémon White Version Game Sync ID to a single Trainer Club account.

If you have more than one copy of Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version, please register only one of them with a Game Sync ID.

@Chariblaze: I remember reading it was one Black game, and one White game. I can't confirm that for myself since I have a Japanese game, but I read it on Bulbapedia, so that's where I learned it.

@Catutie: I went and transferred some of my shiny beasts over to Black to trigger the events tonight. The thing is it tries to transfer them all at once, and since I have several games, I had to trade them to a game that didn't have any shiny beasts in them, so I could transfer them. But the events work just fine! <3 Hasty Zorua w/31 SA
thank you for the help.

Where do I find the second Lucky Egg?I have the one you receive from Juniper but am having a rather difficult time finding the second.(Or so I've heard there is a second one at least).

I thought there was only the one from Juniper, but according to Serebii, there's one on Route 13. Let us know if it's truth.

Is there any way to legitamitly get a Lagging Tail in Pokemon Black/White please? Or will I have to wait for future 5th Generation games to come out please?

Thank you for reading this, and I look forward to your answer in the future!

^Slowpoke, Lickitung, and Lickilicky each have a 5% chance of holding it.

Cool, thanks for the help! Thats great! *Is glad that I decided to raise an item stealing Ambipom now*

What is a perfect, I mean, a good move set for the Pokemon, Serperior. I'm going to receive a Snivy on Thursday, and I'm planning on evolving quickly. I need to know four good moves. Thanks!

i need the second lucky egg where EXACTLY is it?

catutie

According to the Pokemon B/W Strategy Guide: Volume 1, states you can receive the Lucky Egg from a "sunglasses-wearing man on Route 13.

The second Lucky Egg mentioned on Route 13 is obtained randomly by the man in black near the house by the ocean-like part of the route. He gives you a random item every 24 hours, so getting the Lucky Egg is purely by chance.

^so you get the lucky egg by luck :p haha im hilarious anyway thanks...and that sucks

@BlueEyedSteelix

Yeah, I am too. I wondered if it was just me.

Alright good same here.

I'm assuming the GTS runs on Japanese servers, as Japanese and US Pokemon can be traded. This might have something to do with the earthquake, as the Global Link has recently been delayed due to power issues.

Back