BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

I have not play the dream world yet . If any one has played it then please share their experiences here that which thing is most attractive in this game. I am anxious to play this game.

is it posible to rng (when it comes out) pokemon from the dream world to make them shiny and or have perfect ivs fter you send them from the dream world????

I have japanese Pokemon Black, and english Pokemon White, may I trade over a Litwick egg from the japanese version?

@Infernape1010
I don't think they can be shiny, but IV's are possible.

@GoldenDP
Yes, you can, but the egg will hatch in English, not Japanese.

How far along in B / W i got to be to have the Liberty pass download from Gamestop to work?

Castelia City. One of the piers has a boat that will take you there.

but you can download it right away, right?

thanks and cant wait till sunday

Global Link launch date has been delayed. It was originally March 18 but has been delayed to March 30. The Japanese site will close on the 18th and then reopen on the 30th.

Are there any good places to train? I'm currently on the route outside of Opelucid City, and I'd quite like to be lv.50.

Someone's probably said this ages ago, but is B/W backwards compatible (can it work with DPPT/HGSS)? I'm guessing not, but how do you get the old Pokemon onto it otherwise? I've been a bit behind on the news and I've not recieved White yet.

are cheren, fennel, and shauntal related?

^There has been no mention of them having any sort of relation with each other, so I don't think so.

P0KEVORTEX said:
Someone's probably said this ages ago, but is B/W backwards compatible (can it work with DPPT/HGSS)? I'm guessing not, but how do you get the old Pokemon onto it otherwise? I've been a bit behind on the news and I've not recieved White yet.

There's a transfer mechanism in the game where you can import the Pokemon from D/P/Pt/HG/SS. I'm not quite sure how it works myself but you can only do it after you beat the game.

dmaster out.

The way of transferring your old Pokemon is somewhat of a mini-game. When you transfer the Pokemon over (same way as the PokeTransfer), you will play the game.

PokeTransfer-2-1-.jpg

You will launch Pokeballs off of somekind of slingshot, and catch the Pokemon. The rarer the Pokemon, the faster they will jump from bush to bush.

Thanks, dmaster and slickmario. I got White just after your comments!

Following what I said about the mini-game, trying to catch Arceus is virtually impossible. It moves at an insane speed from bush to bush. It took me 2 minutes to catch Arceus alone.

where can i find a munna near the beginning of the game?

Back