BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

^

Yup. But for this game, I absolutely have to SR for Cobalon, because his shiny sprite is the craziest thing ever

^I wanted to SR for a shiny Volcarona, but I decided not to (lazy)

No. After you beat the game you can catch it. In the Desert Resort there is the Relic Castle. Go down to the bottom of it, follow Team Plasma, and you will come across it in the last room. Really easy to catch (it was in red and one Net Ball caught it)

Ah, because im like, "HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU SR FOR A WILD POKEMON!?

I did it for Latios in my Ruby. My friend sent one over to mine so I could see it in my Pokedex, and thus SR for one. Took about a week but it worked!

Well, thats a roaming pokemon so for that, it is possible to SR. But i thought you mean just walking around in the grass and SR'ing. Lol, ah, im an idiot.

About what level should my Pokemon be before the 2nd Gym Leader? All the trainers have a massive level gap(well, only about 2 or 4) between me.

Does the AI fall for illusions? Like if you have a Zoroark that is disguised as something weak to Psychic, will the AI first try to hit you with a Psychic attack before 'catching on', or do they have the magical power to see through it and do something that would never fly otherwise (like Earthquaking a Zoroark disguised as Pidove or someone like that)?

Just something that came to me a minute ago.

How do you use the Relocator? That's the same as the pokeshifter in jpn b/w right? I want to move my celebi, dogs etc

I'm sorry if this was already answered, but I don't wanna search 22 pages and have it Not be there XD.

Noob question... Why is my Roggenrola not evolving? :p Everything I see online says it should evolve at 25, but it's now 33 and not evolved. I'm playing black, if that helps.

Thanks!

He possibly's have a everstone on it, which prevents pokemon from evolving

@PMJ
I don't quite understand your question...if you mean Zoroark is disguised as Sawk, and they use Psychic, the effect will not break. Zoroark will only break the Illusion if it takes direct damage (not from poison, sandstorm, etc.). It keeps its typing. Zoroark changes the cry, Pokemon, name, and Pokeball to the Pokemon it is in transforming into.

@Ampha-pwn77

mine evolved at lv 25 fine..as Shaymin said perhaps an everstone or glitch? :(

Back