The reason for your username?

I absolutely love weather. That's where the "Cloud" part of my user name came from. The "C?" I'll leave that for you to figure out. :)

CCloud said:
I absolutely love weather. That's where the "Cloud" part of my user name came from. The "C?" I'll leave that for you to figure out. :)

And the award for lamest story goes to...

Says the guy who can't even explain the story of his username :p - CC

CCloud said:

Maybe it comes from a baseball team? LPG out.

Reason for Ice: My favorite element of all time is Ice. My 2nd favorite pokemon are Ice types. (number 1 is ghost) I win any game, when I name my character Ice, but lose when I name him something else. o.o I am working on a manga called Element AnGels, and one character in there is named Ice, he is a child, and he is very friendly. (Not the main character)

Reason for Lord: On previous accounts, my passwords used to always be master for some reason. (Not anymore though. :D) And at first I thought, IceMaster (Haha Sorry Ice Master and Ice_Master XD). but then I thought, "nah, Icemaster is probably taken, or probably used alot. :O" so I then switched to Lord, also considering I never lose with the name "Ice", and I think Lord is above master (correct me if I'm wrong).

Reason for 24: I dont usually put numbers in my usernames, but something told me to this time. I was thinking of numbers, and I don't really like odd numbers (yes, I'd prefer second place than first. :p) so I went with 24, since it's 2 even numbers, and 4 is after 2.

I've been thinking of changing my name to the title of my Manga, but Icelord24 just sticks to me like Putting your tongue on a frozen object. :p

Really old username I had on an Oekaki Board years ago. I liked the name Sora from Digimon and it was also in Kingdom Hearts and the Na was just a throw on I added because it sounded...interesting.

Floatzel is one of my favorite pokemon and im a fan of transformers. FLOATZEL+optimus PRIME= FLOATZELPRIME. I was gonna put Buizelprime but it didnt seem as good. Now thinking about it Buizeltron would have worked too.

safariblade was the name of my first Neopet when I was into that about 7 years ago.
I think my aunt came up with it.

OOH, story time! :D

Well, Dec is the first part of my name. I have a very unique name. And, there are a few reasons for the master:

• Well, isn't the whole point of the Pokemon Franchise to become a Pokemon Master?
• When I was younger, my dad would always call me, "Master D"

I didn't want to look like some kind of 4-year-old who couldn't spell or follow grammatical rules, so I capitalized the D. I felt like numbers would give myself an unprofessional and childish look, so that's why there were none. I didn't want to base my name off of a certain Pokemon, just in case the fad passed. (However, in my time on Pokebeach, I still love Kingdra).

Plus, I thought Decmaster sounded like a cool name. And that's how my username came to be.

I have never once wanted to change it. It just really stuck fast.

In RPG's, I'll always call myself Dec, because it's the part of my username and name, and it just works.
And, people will shorten my name to Dec sometimes, and I'm okay with that. :3

Decmaster said:
OOH, story time! :D

Well, Dec is the first part of my name. I have a very unique name. And, there are a few reasons for the master:

• Well, isn't the whole point of the Pokemon Franchise to become a Pokemon Master?
• When I was younger, my dad would always call me, "Master D"

I didn't want to look like some kind of 4-year-old who couldn't spell or follow grammatical rules, so I capitalized the D. I felt like numbers would give myself an unprofessional and childish look, so that's why there were none. I didn't want to base my name off of a certain Pokemon, just in case the fad passed. (However, in my time on Pokebeach, I still love Kingdra).

Plus, I thought Decmaster sounded like a cool name. And that's how my username came to be.

I have never once wanted to change it. It just really stuck fast.

In RPG's, I'll always call myself Dec, because it's the part of my username and name, and it just works.
And, people will shorten my name to Dec sometimes, and I'm okay with that. :3

Smart not to base your name off a Pokemon...
*ZSL wants her Screenname to be "Latiasluv" now*
*ZSL is regretting her choice in her Screenname*

because starblade sounds cool. It's a shorter version of my usual name, Starblade Phantom, a fictional character in one of my previous fanfics.

Apollo is a direct reference to one of the gods in Greek mythology (the sun god, I think), and Incinermyn is a fake Pokemon of mine that supposedly has the power to control solar flares at will, so the combination of the two made for the perfect name for a version of the character I use in my fanfic Feral Twilight (and thus was how Apollo the Incinermyn was born).

Blue Thunder said:
Welll being the old-timer I am, I have had four (!) different usernames in my time here.
Oh, YOU think you're the old-timer?

To be honest, I can't really explain my username. It was the first thing that popped up in my head. I was going to register and ask a single question originally; I didn't know I was going to stay here.

When I was creating this account, I really liked Feraligatr, thus the name Mr"Gatr" just seemed fit :)

The reason of my user name is because at the time i used spiritomb from AR in my vilegar and darknessgrace is his first attack plus it sounds cool lol.

Vulpix Yolk said:
In my Ruby I was hatching Vulpix eggs and was trying to get a shiny. I started thinking about what would happen if you cracked a Pokemon egg open. The idea of a Vulpix egg Yolk was funny to me, and made a great username IMO. I gave a longer explanation in a older thread like this, but I have forgotten most of the details in the story and don't know where the old thread is and I am in no mood to find it.

Edit: Thanks Hypnotic Luxray, actually, this description seems to be more in depth... I thought I wrote more on the old thread. Whatever.

Except that I'm the one who actually said Vulpix Yolk. We went over this last time this thread was made.

I'm gonna make up a story for my name, because "just coming up with it" is lame.
Story:
I fought the lord, the lord won.

Back