BW/BW2 The Isshu Region Speculation Thread (now with new larger map!)

2012 is what i meant but could put a finger on the year. point is that hoenn will/should get its own game and that kanto was only added to johto because it was a sequel. isshu has next to nothing to do with other regions.

^yeah, very true. im getting tired of the issu+hoenn "stuff". the only reason you could do that in gsc because it was a direct sequal to rbg, it was pokemon 2.0

maybe...Did anyone see a plane with "nintendo" in japiness go to the big apple?

zekrom-anime.gif

Me: Oh...there he is!!! now...if you'll let me......RUN FOR MY LIFE!!!
Zekrom: You can run, you can hide, BUT I WELL KILL YOU!

thats my favorite picture. its like a true legendary all angry and letting you say your prayers. course id do the same if some kid trued to take me,an all powerful creature, as some pet.
i wonder if other people will change clothes and what else the seasons will affect besides location.

I really think it is based of of new york area united states because the trainers look american like the footballl player and a hiker in a trailer plus the eagle pokemon is colored red white and blue the colors of the american flag.

would anyone else agree

no places are based on real life cities. i guess its based off africa because of shimama and meguroko. pidgeons are literally everywhere. wargle is based on native americans not urban us. i live in the us but so what?

and the red and blue are symbolism. anyways we need an outline if isshu. also there is only one big city that is similar to the us (and almost all major cities)

yeah quote this post if u think this thread should be under important threads!

However many quotes you get, it never will. I've already explained this; it doesn't need to be.

dmaster out.

Ugh, I would, but... How does the Wii browser not have Copy and Paste...?

Anyway, does anyone have any thoughts on *what I think may be* the new Victory Road? Top right of map. It looks like a labyrinth, almost.

frostwind said:
no places are based on real life cities. i guess its based off africa because of shimama and meguroko. pidgeons are literally everywhere. wargle is based on native americans not urban us. i live in the us but so what?

and the red and blue are symbolism. anyways we need an outline if isshu. also there is only one big city that is similar to the us (and almost all major cities)

The regions of the Pokemon world are actually based off of real regions of Japan o_O And I've heard of some cities being based off of actual cities, as well. Not sure if any of those claims are true.

And also, the Pokemon like Meguroko belong in the desert. Other than the desert part of Isshu, what would make you say it would be based off of Africa??

SinnohTrainer17 said:
The regions of the Pokemon world are actually based off of real regions of Japan o_O And I've heard of some cities being based off of actual cities, as well. Not sure if any of those claims are true.
For most, if not all, of the Kanto cities at least. But that was the first generation. I don't know if this has happened in the other generations as well.

cities are the main focus. the main parts of them are just put to the extreme like sunnyshore and snowpoint. its been going on in the 1st 2nd and 4th (pretty sure the 3rd was too) gen. the japanese regions were the same shape of real places with upgraded museums, statues, landmarks etc.

Pokequaza said:
For most, if not all, of the Kanto cities at least. But that was the first generation. I don't know if this has happened in the other generations as well.

Hmm. I shall look into this.

BRB GOOGLING.

Some food for thought:
1.NYC has a place called "The Pokemon Center" (now named nintendo world). They often give out events. And it's pretty much considered the HQ for everything pokemon in America.
2.If you were to line up NYC's map and Isshu's map you would notice ground zero would be in the desert's general area. Oddly enough, i think those structures in the desert look like destroyed buildings
3.I've seen a pikachu car numerous times while living in NYC. (don't know if it could be related to anything Isshu at all)

edit: i googled "new york pikachu car" and saw numerous reports of people seeing the same thing LOL
edit2: googled more info on it. ONLY TEN IN THE WORLD.

Playerking95 said:
They wouldn't resemble the desert over ground zero.
I don't understand what you mean. Who wouldn't resemble the desert over ground zero?

If you're talking about how ground zero doesn't look like the desert in isshu i think it's because they used the whole ground zero thing just so they can stuff ground/rock pokemon there without making them look out of place, but that's just my theory.

Nessthefox said:
I don't understand what you mean. Who wouldn't resemble the desert over ground zero?

If you're talking about how ground zero doesn't look like the desert in isshu i think it's because they used the whole ground zero thing just so they can stuff ground/rock pokemon there without making them look out of place, but that's just my theory.
Resembling a desert over ground zero is a spit in the face to America and all that died in 911
*Begins to sing the star spangled banner*
They wouldn't do that ;)

Back