BW/BW2 The Isshu Region Speculation Thread (now with new larger map!)

Hope that the region will have many hidden places.

and that airplane idea i still dont like, better be in only big cities, not all of them.

This shall be my last bump for this thread considering BW info could be leaked tommorow and we may know everything by saturday. Speculate while you can my friends.

I'm finding it difficult to figure out where Aloe's Gym is going to be....considering we know the third gym is in Hiun City. I can tell where the 1st gym is easily enough (going by the latest magazine scan)

Where is Aloe though? Maybe it's that castle like building to the left of Sanyou Town? Also is that a cave I see in an area just above the castle?

Wonder if we'll find the candle pokemon in that castle...

It looks like there will be a lake to pick up some water pokemon before reaching the Bridge....Hope you can get Swana there...

Who wants to bet the Flying type gym leader is up around those windmills? Maybe it's actually a town...doesn't look very townlike though..

I wonder....do you think that light brown patch to the right of the right mountain will be reachable? It looks like it would be somehow...

Well... The order and location of the gyms seems to indicate that we move clockwise round the map starting at the theme park town, and as the Flying gym is before the Ice gym, I have a stong feeling that the Flying gym will be in or near that airport area at the West of the region.

Hopefully having a huge region will envolve a lot of game play. I would like to see the seasons change when I'm actually trying to beat the game. I'd love to see a nice long, intense, and fun game. It seems like it flys by way to fast for my liking. And there's always dream world missions and such. So my small attention span should be entertained for a while. Lol!

Very Large region! now that it is huge, it might take me about 5 months to complete the game, but it usually takes 1 month. But overall, LARGE!

So now it's proven that the train station isn't in the top right corner and the bug gym isn't in the top right corner either what could that thing be.

Back