BW/BW2 The Isshu Region Speculation Thread (now with new larger map!)

rockinpikachu

"grrr" That's my grrrr face
Discuss!
4731732720_2165526791_b.jpg

I think the whole Region is based off of New York City which makes it awesome.

Updated with larger isshu map!

Pleez leave a comment!

Edit : One guy that posted has said that Victory road could be at the top,middle, and a little to the right

Edit : thanks to electimortar for this one. It sems like Electimortar has found that there are dark spots in and throughout the ocean. Does this mean we may have dive as an HM again? i sure hope!

RE: The Isshu Region Speculation

Do you think Corocoro cut off the edges of the map and there is more of Isshu to the left and right of the image? It especially looks like in the bottom right there is more beyond the little lake and bridge.

I feel like a major idiot! Duh the map is cut off it's right there in the magazine scan!! Sorry for being so stupid.

They could have smaller statues that dont show up on map.

You may be right but important things like a huge statue-of-liberty-esque monolith would most likely be put on the map. I'm not sure if you actually thought there would be a statue one of the islands but I assume that's what you meant by "like Ellis Island"

you didnt really post what you think, more just like what is obvious.
But I really hope there is more to the north.

The isshu region just looks so plain. It seems like the most detailed part of the game is the Huin city part. Also, I think Reshiram has one mountain, and Zekrom the other.

This is just my thoughts but could it be Sado Island?

The giant "Pokeball" in the middle of the map is what perplexes me.

Vdogam3r said:
The giant "Pokeball" in the middle of the map is what perplexes me.

Some think it's the pokemon league. But how would Victory road work?

Majora_787 said:
Some think it's the pokemon league. But how would Victory road work?

My idea was that the pokemon league was at the building next to the west mountains. Then the victory road would probably be a cave again, God I hate that.

SinRaven said:
My idea was that the pokemon league was at the building next to the west mountains. Then the victory road would probably be a cave again, God I hate that.

Wow, this is a bigger map than I've seen before. I've never seen that there.

I think that could deffinately be the league, but I'm not sure what to say about how victory road will work. It looks like there's no nearby mountain and no nearby cave. I see statues, a small building, and a wetland.

Majora_787 said:
Wow, this is a bigger map than I've seen before. I've never seen that there.

I think that could deffinately be the league, but I'm not sure what to say about how victory road will work. It looks like there's no nearby mountain and no nearby cave. I see statues, a small building, and a wetland.
I'm not talking about the buildings above the mountains, but I'm talking about the ones left of the mountains.

This, SinRaven?

jkwv2s.png

I agree 100% with you.

Oh, I didn't see the word 'mountain'. The place left of the mountain looks even more likely with that long mountain looking like the Victory Road.

And I can see a lot of mistakes at my picture of Isshu, but nvm.

More like this:

77214561.jpg

Edit:

Hehheh, looks like I mixed Entrance Victory Road and Pokemon League. Will edit quickly.

Thanks for your fantastic ideas. I hope more are coming! And yes my map is a cut down version that is on the pokebeach main page as i am posting this. I do know that on corocoro i see the starting town in the bottom left

Back