BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

Well if they keep to tradition, then Grey will probably not explain what happened to N. The 3rd game usually just adds more non post-game storyline and new features. The remakes of them are what usually adds a lot more story in the post-game like in FRLG and HGSS (The Giovanni event). Grey will most likely add some sort of Battle Facility of some sort and a more in-depth story to Kyurem and the others. Then again, this is all speculation and they don't have to keep to tradition.

Maybe they could save Mercede's idea for Gen.6, since a far-off land could mean one of the old regions, or a new unknown one.

pokemongray.com HAS BEEN COPYRIGHTED BY MELBOURNE, THE SAME PEOPLE WHO DID IT FOR POKEMONBLACKWHITE.COM!!!

Please don't use an excessive amount of capital letters in your post. -Chariblaze

Can we stop saying this? This has been mentioned so many times already. Talking in CAPS WILL NOT MAKE YOUR INFORMATION ANY LESS OLD.

I'm starting to think that there are two, highly possible options for the unknown data that will be released in December 18th. In my opinion, Pokemon Gray or Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remake.

yep...

Small posts like this are considered spam. You can always profile comment or PM if you need to post a small comment like this. Make sure to be careful about spam in the future, thanks! -sb

I was going through my Ruby Version and found a guy in the Devon Building.He said he was working on a machene that chould take pokemon's dreams and put them on an image.He said it wasn't going so well at the time, but I think this is a hint to a remake(why it would be ten years in advance, I don't know).

I totally want Gray or Grey or whatever to come out. But I'm also very, very interested in 6th gen right now, I just want to see a Sheep starter, since all the fire types are based on Chinese Zodiac.

Well... If there is going to be a Pokemon Gray(Which theres a 100% chance there will be), they half to announce it soon cause Kyurem is going to be star in Pokemon movie 15. Im thinking at Jumpest they will anounce Pokemon Gray and more info on Pokemon movie 15.

I saw the PokemonGrey.com registration from Nintendo. However, the color grey does not fit in with the story. Kyurem is supposed to represent a void of truth/ideals. It should be more like clear version, and the ice type supports that argument. However, much of its body is grey and the domain name is theirs, so I'm not sure.

masterz13 said:
I saw the PokemonGrey.com registration from Nintendo. However, the color grey does not fit in with the story. Kyurem is supposed to represent a void of truth/ideals. It should be more like clear version, and the ice type supports that argument. However, much of its body is grey and the domain name is theirs, so I'm not sure.

Actually Gray version fits perfectly. A mix of Black and White=Gray. I remember N saying something in the games about the world being Gray.

i dont remember if i have said this or not but i remember someone saying reshiram looked like and angel and zekrom looked like a demon.
i found it strange that zekrom is lightning and lightning comes from the sky while demons come from... well... Down there
i also found it strange that reshiram is fire and fire comes from well... Down there while angels come from the sky

I'm pretty sure the game designers didn't have that in mind when they were designing Reshiram and Zekrom. R&Z were based on Yin&Yang, and I think that Reshiram was based on a light, ladylike, airy creature when Zekrom was based on a more tough, physically stronger character. I also think that the designers didn't base the two on Angels and Demons due to the Religious issues that it may have caused (which could've gotten serious, and possibly caused something similar to the aftermath of the Porygon incident).

EDIT: Took out a word.

I could see a sequel to Colosseum and XD coming to the Wii or Wii U. Maybe incorporate Light Pokemon in this game, like when they're super purified?

runeon12 said:
I could see a sequel to Colosseum and XD coming to the Wii or Wii U. Maybe incorporate Light Pokemon in this game, like when they're super purified?

Yeah, a while ago there was a rumor that a Wii game simular to XD Gale Of Darkness was going to be released but we haven't heard anything yet? So maybe the game will be for the Wii U and will be announced later?!

I wish for another Trozei! game. Man, that thing was fun! With all the GoGo Batallion guys, the New Game+ with all the harder difficulty, and the Tetris style play.

Puppet Master X said:
I wish for another Trozei! game. Man, that thing was fun! With all the GoGo Batallion guys, the New Game+ with all the harder difficulty, and the Tetris style play.

That game didn't seem very complete to me. I believe if Nintendo were to release Pokemon games on other consoles like the PC (obviously not 360 and PS3, that would create competition), then Trozei would go on the iPhone. The main complaint about the game was that it wasn't really a "game."

Back