BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

Its going to have a battle frontier. So far every first 2 games since gen 3 have had just the battle tower, then the third game has its own frontier. Now, B/W had the subway, but it was basically a Battle Tower than made you walk more just to annoy you. So, Gray will probably have a Battle Frontier.

Gray will most definitely WILL have a Battle Frontier. Because it's the third installment of the B/W series and like in the past games, for example, Platinum and Emerald both had a Battle Frontier, and both are third installments of their series.

i think they should add the poke-walk feature again, where the pokemon actually walks behind you everywhere, like HGSS. I would love to see my awesome Haxorus walking down the street with me.

They should also add in the Safari Zone again, and an awesome suggestion: an MMORPG-layout where you and other players can explore the land and beat other trainers up in the open-world on the game, and this would be automatic, like in WoW (despite i never played that, i know what it's like).

that would be cool but i meant the pokewalker where you can hook it to your belt or put it in your pocket to find pokemon and items when walking around

Instead of a Battle Frontier in Gray I'd prefer some other battle-area thing, considering if we do get R/S/E remakes there may be a revamped Emerald Battle Frontier.

I think a new Pokewalker would be great, but with the whole 'Pokemon following you around' thing, it should be made an option. In HG/SS Elm says something about walking with the Pokemon has something to do with it's feelings....? Been a long time so I can't really remember.

Serebii has updated with this

"New Pokémon Game? - Unconfirmed

According to various reports, notably from David Gibson who attended it, during Nintendo's Financial Results Briefing today, a new Pokémon game was listed for release in Japan this Spring. No details were revealed about this game, as to whether it's a spin-off game or a main series gamebut we'll bring details about this game, including confirmation as it's not listed in the details on the official site, as soon as possible."

rocky505 said:
Serebii has updated with this

"New Pokémon Game? - Unconfirmed

According to various reports, notably from David Gibson who attended it, during Nintendo's Financial Results Briefing today, a new Pokémon game was listed for release in Japan this Spring. No details were revealed about this game, as to whether it's a spin-off game or a main series gamebut we'll bring details about this game, including confirmation as it's not listed in the details on the official site, as soon as possible."

I wonder what it could be because since it's "listed" for release in Spring 2012 there are too many possibilities. Since we have all decided R|S remakes & "Gray|Grey" (however you wanna spell it) will definitely be made it is just a matter of what comes first because:

-Since gen 3 there has been a pattern where the 3rd installment comes out 2yrs after the pairs. Since B|W were released in 2010 in japan "Gray|Grey" seems reasonable.

-IF they decide to release R|S remakes for their 10th anniversary like they did with HG|SS then that is also VERY reasonable seeing as how the 10th anniversary is November 21st 2012. So this could end up like the 3rd gen when the remakes came before the 3rd installment.

Like I said before it's a matter of which comes 1st. They could do both by releasing one in the spring and one in the fall although I highly doubt they would do that. Or maybe I'm just over thinking this and it could be a not as exciting spin-off game so everything I just said was pointless, but we will see.

OMGxShante said:
I wonder what it could be because since it's "listed" for release in Spring 2012 there are too many possibilities. Since we have all decided R|S remakes & "Gray|Grey" (however you wanna spell it) will definitely be made it is just a matter of what comes first because:

-Since gen 3 there has been a pattern where the 3rd installment comes out 2yrs after the pairs. Since B|W were released in 2010 in japan "Gray|Grey" seems reasonable.

-IF they decide to release R|S remakes for their 10th anniversary like they did with HG|SS then that is also VERY reasonable seeing as how the 10th anniversary is November 21st 2012. So this could end up like the 3rd gen when the remakes came before the 3rd installment.

Like I said before it's a matter of which comes 1st. They could do both by releasing one in the spring and one in the fall although I highly doubt they would do that. Or maybe I'm just over thinking this and it could be a not as exciting spin-off game so everything I just said was pointless, but we will see.

You beat me to it lol. I just heard about this! I am so excited! Since two spin off games(Pokémon Rumble Blast/PokePark 2) were already made, I am assuming this game has to be a main game! I hope its Gray or R/S remakes!

They should make a anime-based Pokemon game. Play as Ash, and the in the all the city's have more buildings, and the pokemon battles aren't in a face to face combat. The pokemon really move, fly, dodge, etc and for example a pokemon like rayquaza learns Hyber Beam and instead of Hyper Beam coming out of from one side, it comes from his mouth.

That is basically what Pokemon Yellow was, a game chronicling Ash's adventures. As for more realistic looking attacks, all of the stationary console games (PBR, XD, etc.) have been more like that. However, the games for the DS have always had more emphasis on gameplay than graphics. In B/W they did improve the graphics anyway, and hopefully the graphic quality will continue to improve without us needing a game just for graphics.

I'm not sure if someone has mentioned an idea like this yet (I didn't bother to look through all the 59 pages of this thread) soo, I just want to say this idea.
Well, I'm sure most of you know about in the end of Black/White, when Looker or someone else says that N has been seen in another reigon. Well, I was thinking, instead of maybe making a Black/White spin off, Nintendo would make a Hoenn remake, except with Team Plasma in Hoenn and N helping your character stop them or something, cause Team Plasma goes to Hoenn to try to 'liberate' pokemon again.
Still a rough idea... Came up with it a few hours ago, but what do you all think?

Sounds interesting to me, and maybe Groudon and Kyogre can get involved or something. Lets see what happens in Spring 2012

How weird do you guys think it would be if the game(s) there talking about are the R/S/E remakes.Which then would mean that Gray wouldn't be out until 2013.Wow that means a 3 year gap between Black and White and the third version.Who knows things don't always have to be done by the book the 3 year gap could possibly mean more time to come up with a good extended storyline for the third version and more exciting features.

I like the idea. Maybe team plasma could be secretly influencing the outcome of hoenn. Post game, N could help out but still be alluded to throughout the game

This idea might have been said before.
My idea is that they make a game for Wii with all the 3d style graphics where the story is loosely based on black and white. So you would play as the main character and you would go through unova with a couple of changes, with one big one being that after defeating 4 gym leaders, when you get to the airport, in what ever town it is, instead of simply looking round it you instead go to the region of rse and you do the first 4 of the gyms and then you could (by this time you have done 8 gyms) get on a ferry to a 'tournament region/island' and instead of doing an elite four style battle a 'fun tournament' which would lead to the victor battleing groundon. *a sub plot whilst on route is that you have to abandon ship and get on a wailord/kyrouge as this could be the legend battle* back on to the main plot. You could then finish off Hoeun and return to unova complete those gyms followed by the elite four. As people would complain otherwise here are 4 points to resovle them:, 1 as oposed to other games you pick up the legendarys on the way though the game, 2 unlike the other games you complete the two pokedexs (hoenn and unova) at the same time ish, 3 to create a futher continued plot, after completing the two pokedexs the other regions from the previous games, open up after a clip showing the formation of the big baddies in all of the seires, leading to these problems needing to be resolved, 4 like platinum alternative forms will come about along with roughly 20-50 new pokemon (most to finish some off). Like battle revolution there will be a chance to fight other people. It is possible that the game could be released as a bundle with a ds version to be played along side the official Wii version. Maybe in the actual game there will be an option of having up to 3 pokemon out at once whilst walking around. In esence the game could almost better the tv version in terms of graphics but with that idea of walking around. To resolve any possible problems of what the ds would be for, the idea of the ds would be as a pokedex or/and a controler. I have had the thought of a pokewalker and maybe the use of the growing popularity of apps on tablets and phones but I wasn't sure.

This is just my basic idea.

Mercedes said:
I'm not sure if someone has mentioned an idea like this yet (I didn't bother to look through all the 59 pages of this thread) soo, I just want to say this idea.
Well, I'm sure most of you know about in the end of Black/White, when Looker or someone else says that N has been seen in another reigon. Well, I was thinking, instead of maybe making a Black/White spin off, Nintendo would make a Hoenn remake, except with Team Plasma in Hoenn and N helping your character stop them or something, cause Team Plasma goes to Hoenn to try to 'liberate' pokemon again.
Still a rough idea... Came up with it a few hours ago, but what do you all think?

This would not be an idea of a "remake" though. More like a new game. But I do find this interesting that N was spotted in a faraway land with a dragon Pokemon. Do you remember the end of the game where you see Reshiram/Zekrom flying with N on their back? As if almost the game is telling us their is more.

Back