Collecting The English Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

Reggie McGigas

-
TymeTyme said:
I just finished opening a Primal Clash booster box. This was my first ever booster box. I got

Wailord EX
Primal Kyogre EX
Mega Gardevoir EX
Primal Groudon EX FA

I was expecting more :/

I would not be complaining, Primal Groudon EX FA is worth 30$ which is the most expensive in the set as far as I can tell.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
It's disappointing when you see other people pulling 3+ FAs and the like, though. I know that feeling. :<

PsychedelicBreakfast

We can live beside the ocean leave the fire behind
I got my PC box tonight. I was pretty upset because it only came with 35 packs. First time that's happened to me... anyway, my pulls made up for the pack shortage: Camerupt EX, Wailord EX, Kyogre EX, Gardevoir EX, Kyogre EX FA, PRIMAL GROUDON EX FA!, and SR Dive Ball.

If anyone's wondering how common the "half arts" are, here's what I got: x2 Magcargo, Torchic, Ludicolo, x2 Whiscash, Gorebyss, x4 Electrike, Eelektrik, x3 Tentacool, Rhyperior, Medicham, Excadrill, x3 Bidoof, and x2 Bunnelby.

ForeignDude

Aspiring Trainer
Got my box today of Primal Clash.

-Mega Gardevoir ex FA
-Camerupt ex FA
-Teammates FA
-Primal Kyogre ex
-Camerupt ex
-Gardevoir ex
-Wailord ex

-5 Holos

I guess it was pretty average compared to what a majority seem to be getting. Not complaining though!

whirlpoolm51

Aspiring Trainer
I got my case yesterday and the first box was insane!!!!

1st box
FA primal groudon
FA Groudon
FA archies ace in the hole
trevenant ex
camerupt ex
wailord ex
primal groudon ex
primal kyogre ex
secret rare enhanced hammer
9 freaking UR'S hahaha INSANE!!

2ND BOX
FA MEGA gardevoir
FA teamates
mega aggron ex
mega gardevoir ex
kyogre ex
groudon ex
( it seems that the more holo ancient traits you get in a box the less UR you get because there were non in my first box and a total of 4 in the 2nd)

3rd box
FA kyogre
FA Maxie hidden ball trick
Primal groudon ex
primal kyogre ex
aggron ex
trevenant ex ( i know have 5 total trevenant ex lol)
Sharpedo ex

So here is what i gained from just 3 boxes , 3 ETB ,and about 20 loose packs

Trevenant and Camerupt ex are the most common ex
PRIMAL kyogre and groudon FA are the easiest mega FA to pull

I have yet to pull any of the FA versions of aggron , mega aggron , camerupt , wailord , sharpedo and trevenant

The more holo ancient traits you get in a box , the less UR you get.

The SR are about 2 a case

the only con i have about this set is that it seems lime nintendo is getting sloppy with thier card manufacturing as all the mega FA are seriously off centered and miscut.

Also the miscuts make the amcient traits look horrible!!

Still love this set and think it is by far the best expansions on awhile. For collectors atleast!!

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
whirlpoolm51 said:
the only con i have about this set is that it seems lime nintendo is getting sloppy with thier card manufacturing as all the mega FA are seriously off centered and miscut.

This isn't new. English cards have been having bad quality control regarding miscuts at least since the Plasma sets, possibly sooner.

Freezerbern

Aspiring Trainer
Got a Primal Clash Booster Box today. I was very happy with it to say the least. 8 URs.

Kyogre EX
Groudon EX
Primal Groudon EX
Aggron EX
Gardevoir EX
Primal Kyogre EX FA
Professor Birch's Observations
SR Switch

HBK19

Aspiring Trainer
In my box I got:
FA Trevenant EX
FA Aggron EX
SR Switch
Aggron EX
Wailord EX
Gardevoir EX

Then I pulled FA Kyogre on my Trainer Box.

My fiancee pulled:
FA Gardevoir
FA Maxie
FA Primal Groudon
Groudon Ex
Gardevoir EX
Camerupt EX
Aggron EX

Then she pulled FA Primal Kyogre and Kyogre EX on her Trainer Box.

Rate/10?

Pikachu6319

Scooby
I like your fiancee's Trainer box pulls. That's what I was really hoping for since this was the Primal I really wanted to build something around. Not that she didn't do okay from Groudon's end. Of course I would have been okay with any of the Gardevoir EX's too. Trevenant would have been good too.

I too got a booster box for the first time in a while. Got a Groudon EX FA and Primal Groudon EX (which came in a Primal Groudon pack with a reverse holo Groudon spirit link card) as well as Sharpedo EX, both regular and FA, Gardevoir EX, and Camerupt EX. The Groudon trainer box gave me SR Enhanced Hammer and FA Birch's Observation. The Kyogre trainer box gave me a Groudon EX.

Mortal_Zachary

I am... Durant-Man!
I got my box today and I found it odd that it only had 34 packs, who do I talk to this about?

And I got an Ehhhh Box,
Aggron EX
Trevenant EX
Gardevoir EX
Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick Fa
Teammates Fa

Broken Pokemon EX

Aspiring Trainer
Out of my 2 boxes so far I got 5 URs and 6 URs averaging 2 FAs per box.

Pulls seem to be all over the place for people. I've seen between 4 and 9 URs pulled from boxes. Good luck to collectors out there completing this set. It's a doozy

Elbow

Klinklang V Plz
Pretty awesome pulls from my box:
Trevenant EX
Sharpedo EX
M Gardevoir EX
FA Gardevoir EX
FA Maxies Hidden Ball Trick
FA Teammates
SR Dive Ball
3 regular holos
4 AT holos
13 AT cards (no bidoof though

adam44

Aspiring Trainer
I think I got the worst box yet...

Kyogre EX
Aggron EX
Camerupt EX
Gardevoir EX
Trevenant EX FA

only 5 URs and only one FA.
I'm so disappointed because I was looking forward to the M Gardevoir and Kyogre/Groudon cards, mostly full arts, but I didn't get any off them :/

Binx345

Verified Seller
Adam you got 5 UR! You should be happy! Some people are only getting 4, and there could be boxes with 0-3 UR, as it has happened before.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
In Adam's defense there are also people pulling 6-9 ultra rares too, getting at least two full arts. I mean I got six of them with two FA and Elbow got seven with three FA for example. When looking at the pulls shown here some dissapointment is only natural. It may not be the worst pull in Primal Clash history but it's not the best pulls either, it's just below the average that I've seen here on Pokebeach.

adam44

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah what I've seen, the average pullrate is 7 URs/SRs with 3-4 being FAs/SRs. I also got the least valued FA which is really dissapointed since I only got one FA, and I don't really like the pokemon nor the art on it :/

Reggie McGigas

-
Maxie, Archie, Camprupt EX, Sharpedo EX, and Teammates are all full arts that are worth less. If you are really unhappy about your pulls, then sell them on eBay.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
M Gardevoir ex
Groudon ex
Primal Groudon ex
Aggron EX FA

Good to see my pull rates are as underwhelming as ever. I didn't get ANY copies of Dive Ball or Teammates, either, which I'm sure is the first time I've personally had a box with zero of a particular uncommon card.