Collecting The English Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

In all honesty, I think the people who are disappointed are getting your hopes up too much. As noted, 3 UR is about the standard in a box and that's how I see it. If you see the posts and then think 'I'll get about 4-5 UR in a box', you're sadly mistaken.

In all honesty, I think the people in this thread who are telling other people how they should feel about their pulls should just shut up about it. Just because someone's pulls weren't the absolute worst doesn't mean they need to be told to suck up and deal with it and shouldn't be allowed to feel unhappy or disappointed.

Sorry Athena. Sometimes I feel kinda unhappy when people say "I didn't like my pulls and this box was horrible" when some of us can't afford boxes and would do anything to get a box with garbage pulls

Yeah, pretty much Athena. It's like, how many people on the last page of this topic alone got 3 FAs in their box?

This wasn't the worst box I've ever had (Dragons Exalted with 2 regular EX/0 FAs still holds that 'honor') but it's definitely one of the worst in terms of comparing to what everybody else has been posting. But at least I got a Mega Gardevoir. :3

Got a Primal Clash box today. Got some good stuff.

Trevenant EX
Groudon EX
Kyogre EX
Primal Kyogre EX
Primal Kyogre EX FA
Teammates FA
Switch SR

All in all, quite happy with the pulls.

Does anyone know if a case (Primal Clash) should be guaranteed 2 Secret Rares? Or could it range from 0-2.

As far as anyone knows, there's no set patterning at all anymore, so presumably you could get zero or one in every box.

I opened my second PC box last night. I got Groudon EX, Primal Groudon EX, FA Groudon EX, Kyogre EX, Camerupt EX, and FA Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick.

Primal Clash Box:
Groudon EX
Primal Groudon EX
Camerupt EX
Sharpedo EX
Kyogre EX
FA Primal Kyogre EX
FA Professor Birch's Observations

djinksta said:
My Primal Clash box:

FA Trevenant EX
Trevenant EX
Wailord EX
Groudon EX.

Thats just... awful :/

I feel ya.. mine was almost the same, got one more EX though but still it's so dissapointing :/

My Primal Clash box

Switch
Wailord FA
Professor Birch's Observations FA
Gardevoir Ex
M Gardevoir Ex
M Aggron Ex

Sceptile
Swampert
Eelektross
Manaphy
Medicham

Freezerbern said:
Bought a booster box today:
2 Groudon EX
Primal Groudon EX
Primal Groudon EX FA
M Gardevoir EX

Gotta say, that's a pretty great box for competitive terms. I can't help but think of UnlistedLeaf now. He pulled 2 Manectric EX's and 2 Mega Manectric EX's in his Phantom Forces box. Even crazier, he got 1 of them as a FA, and 1 of the Gold Mega Manectrics!

From my Primal Clash Box:

Primal Kyogre EX
Wailord EX FA
Wailord EX
Trevenant EX
Trevenant EX FA

8 holo Rares.

Not bad I suppose with two FA?

Got my 2 Primal clash boxes today. Only opened 1 so far

1st box:
Aggron EX
Wailord EX
Trevenant EX
Groudon EX
Teammates Full Art
Sharpedo Full Art

So yay for 6 ultra rares! Not the best ultra rares in the set, but at least I got ones that I didn't already have.

It's kinda disappointing that most of the URs in this set are worth almost nothing. I that box, I got 6 ultra rares (!!!!!), but the total value of those 6 combined is only 1/3 of what I paid for the whole box.

Gonna open the second box a bit later.

Just opened the second box

Camerupt EX
Sharpedo EX
Gardevior EX
Camerupt EX FA
Gardevior EX FA
Aggron EX FA
Weakness policy secret rare

That box was pretty awesome :D 3 full arts! a secret rare!

No Groudon or Kyogre cards though. The only thing I'ma bit disappointed about it that in 2 boxes, I didn't get a single mega/primal card (regular or full art) and only 1 groudon/kyorge card in 13 ultra rares. I really like the Kyogre and Groudon cards in this set, so I was kinda hoping for more than one, but oh well. Still great boxes overall :D

It's weird, in those 2 boxes, another 20 loose packs and having bought some ultra rares off eBay, I still haven't gotten a duplicate ultra rare. Out of 18 ultra rares that I've either pulled or bought, don't have a single duplicate.

2 Primal Clash booster boxes. 14 total ultra rares

2 Wailord EX
1 primal Kyogre EX
1 Primal Groudon EX
1 m gardevoir EX
1 Gardevoir EX
1 Trevenant EX
2 Sharpedo EX 1 FA and one regular
1 FA Camerupt EX
1 FA Aggron EX
1 FA Archies Ace In the Hole
1 SR Dive ball
1 SR weakness policy

So I am pretty happy with the boxes.

First box:
4 Holos (1 AT)
1 Trevenant EX FA
1 Archie's Ace in the Hole FA
1 Kyogre EX FA
1 Aggron EX
1 Gardevoir EX
1 Wailord EX
1 Trevenant EX
1 Kyogre EX

Second Box:
6 Holos (2 AT)
1 Groudon EX
1 M Aggron EX
1 M Gardevoir EX
1 M Gardevoir EX FA
1 Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick
1 Dive Ball SR

I was really happy with these pulls!!! Only thing I didn't like was that I didn't get a single Primal Groudon/Kyogre which I was looking for.

Back