Collecting The English Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

Damn how are people finding Plasma-anything packs, having looked online for Plasma Freeze they seem to be extinct.

Valex said:
Damn how are people finding Plasma-anything packs, having looked online for Plasma Freeze they seem to be extinct.

I think the easiest way to find those right now is to look around at grocery stores or comic stores. Mine still restocks Plasma Blast boxes on occasion.

I didnt check all pages im sorry :(
But what are the pull rates of each EX and each FA in Phantom Forces?
And a quick offtopic question: What are booster boxes prices in general in USA?
Thanks inb4 :/

Lara538 said:

I think the minimum for Phantom Forces booster boxes is 2 EX and 1 Full Art. The max is like 2 FA and 5 EX, and you will usually get 1-2 Flare cards in a box. Some boxes don't have Flare cards and I've heard of only 1 box with 4.

There are a lot of websites where you can get booster boxes for as low as $90 USD, and if you get lucky they might have free shipping deals :)

I get all of my booster boxes online, I don't have any stores around here that sell booster boxes in person and I won't pay more then $113 including shipping on a booster box and I know most stores are really expensive.

Carpey said:
Lara538 said:

I think the minimum for Phantom Forces booster boxes is 2 EX and 1 Full Art. The max is like 2 FA and 5 EX, and you will usually get 1-2 Flare cards in a box. Some boxes don't have Flare cards and I've heard of only 1 box with 4.

There are a lot of websites where you can get booster boxes for as low as $90 USD, and if you get lucky they might have free shipping deals :)

Thanks for answering!
Btw i was just curious about the prices because if i ship smth to here in brazil, probably there will be custom taxes and the price will be much higher.

Hey guys, just want to know if there's a pull rate for half box? 'Cause I don't have enough money for a whole box. And is there a better half? I mean does the right side has more ultra rare than the other side? Thanks!

RedGyarados said:
Hey guys, just want to know if there's a pull rate for half box? 'Cause I don't have enough money for a whole box. And is there a better half? I mean does the right side has more ultra rare than the other side? Thanks!
All of my boxes (Flashfire and later) have had at least 1 Ultra rare per quarter, and maybe 2 in a quarter if I was lucky. So I guess each half should usually have 2-3 Ultra rares.

Thanks guys. When it comes in which the better side is, I think it's hard to determine. I remember buying a BW halfbox and pulled both full arts (Reshiram and Zekrom) plus a lot of holos.

Well I think 18 packs would give me at least an Ultra rare or two.

What is the pull rate (how often does it appear) for Mega Charizard EX (Version Y, Flashfire)?

What is the pull rate (how often does it appear) for Mega Charizard EX (Version Y, Flashfire)?

Watched a judge open his Primal Clash Booster box today at the pre-release.

-Professor Birch's Observations FA
-Gardevoir ex FA
-Trevenant ex FA
-Primal Groudon ex
-Trevenant ex
-Gardevoir ex
-Sharpedo ex
-Kyogre ex

ForeignDude said:

-Gardevoir ex FA
-Trevenant ex FA
-Primal Groudon ex
-Trevenant ex
-Gardevoir ex
-Sharpedo ex
-Kyogre ex

Wow. I hope that's the average pull rates!

Gengar master said:
ForeignDude said:

-Gardevoir ex FA
-Trevenant ex FA
-Primal Groudon ex
-Trevenant ex
-Gardevoir ex
-Sharpedo ex
-Kyogre ex

Wow. I hope that's the average pull rates!

With the sheer number of ultra rares (double a usual set), they have to increase the pull rate or it would be practically impossible to complete this set

I watched someone open a box too, but I only remember 4 things specifically:
Teammates FA
GardevoirEX FA
GroudonEX FA
Mega Gardevoir
3 Regular EXs

Looks like there might be 3 FA per box?

Carpey said:
I watched someone open a box too, but I only remember 4 things specifically:
Teammates FA
GardevoirEX FA
GroudonEX FA
Mega Gardevoir
3 Regular EXs

Looks like there might be 3 FA per box?

I hope the UR average is 7. If someone gets a box with 3 URs in this set...

My Boundaries Crossed box came today and it ended up being awesome. I was worried after my second one but it was really good.

tumblr_niwihpXIrY1r12rm4o1_1280.jpg

The top line are the ace specs, unfortunately I'm missing 1 ace spec from the set and am still missing it.
The next line is the holos, I'm missing Vileplume Holo and of course didn't get it, in 3 boxes plus loose packs...
What really made this worth it is that I got two new full arts, my first box had 2 new full arts, my second box had 1 duplicate full art of the same pokemon from the first box(Celebi)

The Keldeo Ex is damaged on the top left edge again, so far I've pulled 4 of them from different places and I have yet to see one without edge wear on on the top left edge. Do they make them without edge wear?

The next line is the reverses of holographics, usually a box only has two or at least my older boxes did but this one had 6.

The bottom row are the new reverse's I got.

I also got two really dark yellow reverses. Almost orange looking actually.

Now I know what my most elusive Pokemon are, Vileplume(BC), Slurpuff(XY&PF) and Vivillon(XY).
tumblr_niwihpXIrY1r12rm4o3_540.jpg

Boundaries Crossed Box 1: Bianca Full Art, Celebi Full Art, Black Kyurem Ex, Keldeo Ex, Celebi Ex (Computer Search, Gold Potion)
Box 2: Celebi Full Art, Landorus Ex, Cresselia Ex, Keldeo Ex, Celebi Ex (Gold Potion, Crystal Edge)
Box 3: Landorus Full Art, White Kyurem Full Art, Black Kyurem Ex, Keldeo Ex, White Kyurem Ex (Crystal Edge, Computer Search)

Hey guys! Myself and 2 friends bought a case of Primal Clash yesterday. As most of you know, a case is six booster boxes. Here's what I got in my 2...

Box 1:
Rypherior (Ancient Trait, holo)
Medicham (Ancient Trait, non holo)
Exadrill (Ancient Trait, holo)
Kingdra (Ancient Trait, holo)
Wailord EX
Primal Kyogre EX
Primal Groudon EX
M Gardevoir EX
Sharpedo EX (FA)
M Aggron EX (FA)
Teammates (FA)

Box 2:
2 Medicham (Ancient Trait, 1 holo)
Crawdaunt (holo)
2 Exadrill (Ancient Trait, 2 holo)
Kingdra (Ancient Trait, holo)
Camerupt EX
Kyogre EX (FA)
Primal Groudon EX
Sharpedo EX
M Gardevoir EX (FA)
Archie's Ace in the Hole (FA)
Enhanced Hammer (SR)

I'd say I did pretty well. 7 Ultra Rares in each box, which is pretty consistent with what each of my friends pulled as well. Between the two boxes I got a playset of each of the trainers and both special energy. I also have each of the Ancient Trait Pokemon besides Swampert and Sceptile. I think we pulled maybe one of each in the entirety of the case. So they're either fairly rare or we just had bad luck (I want those Swamperts! lol).

Let me know if you have any other questions that I haven't addressed and I'll do my best to answer them :D

I just finished opening a Primal Clash booster box. This was my first ever booster box. I got

Wailord EX
Primal Kyogre EX
Mega Gardevoir EX
Primal Groudon EX FA

I was expecting more :/

Opened a Phantom Forces Box
I got:
Gengar EX
M Gengar EX
Aegislash EX
Florges EX
AZ FA