Collecting The English Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

In the furious fist box I just opened I pulled, a SR M Lucario EX, FA Seismitoad EX, Dragonite EX, and Seismitoad EX. At first I didn't think it was a GREAT box but after reading some of the pulls others have got I guess I should be happy. Good luck to everyone opening these!

JayMillz said:
In the furious fist box I just opened I pulled, a SR M Lucario EX, FA Seismitoad EX, Dragonite EX, and Seismitoad EX. At first I didn't think it was a GREAT box but after reading some of the pulls others have got I guess I should be happy. Good luck to everyone opening these!

Gets SR Lucario.
Not happy.
._.

Reggie McGigas said:
JayMillz said:

Gets SR Lucario.
Not happy.
._.

nooo i didn't mean it like that. it's just that i considered it to be an average box in comparison to previous boxes i've had. after seeing some of the pulls others have gotten, i'm more than happy with the box i received now.

Dragonite EX FA
Seismitoad EX FA
Heracross EX
Mega Heracross EX
Mega Heracross EX SR

Surprisingly, I did pretty well (I tend to have horrible luck for sets with erratic box pull rates). I'm all Heracrossed up.

Decided to get back into the game after not playing since the early 2000s and bought a box of Furious Fists. Pretty happy with what I found:

Dragonite EX FA
Lucario EX FA
Korrina FA
M Lucario EX
M Lucario EX SR
Seismitoad EX
Dragonite EX
5 holos (Poliwrath, Hawlucha, Clawitzer,Blaziken, Victreebel)

All in all, looks like a great start to a new collection. :)

^ The f%#k? I guess the box rates are really random... this guy hit the jackpot... 3 EX, 3FA and 1 SR... 7 ULTRA RARES... 5 holos... makes me wanna buy a box...

Box 2 of Furious Fist, I'm seriously done with this set going to just buy singles from now on

FA Heracross EX
M Heracross EX
Seismitoad EX
Lucario EX

...nah I'm good. I'm just gonna buy the singles. That way I ain't gotta worry about what I'm gonna do with the junk I pull.

Very happy with one of my boxes

Full Art Lucario Ex
Full Art Battle Reporter
Full Art Fossil Reasearcher
Mega Heracross Ex
Mega Lucario Ex
SR Mega Lucario Ex
Heracross Ex

in addition to some other holos

My second box had worse pulls

Dragonite Ex
Lucario Ex
Seismitoad Ex

and a lot of holos!

So I guess they balanced each other out!

Got my first box ever and the pulls where ok.

FA Lucario EX
Dragonite EX
Hawlucha EX

9 Holo Rares

31 Reverse holo and non holo rares.

It seems like these Boxes are all over the place.

Pretty good box:
2 Heracross EX
FA Battle Reporter
Hawlucha EX
Dragonite EX
Seismatoad EX
FA Lucario EX

8 holos, 3 RH holos.

I just finished opening two boxes of Furious Fists. The number of UR pulls was pretty standard-- 5 in one box, and 4 in the other-- but with decidedly differing quality between the two!

Box 1:
FA Lucario EX
FA Seismitoad EX
Seismitoad EX
Hawlucha EX
M Lucario EX 55

Box 2:
FA Heracross EX
Heracross EX
Seismitoad EX
Hawlucha EX

On the one hand, I'm pleased that these pulls completed my FA Pokemon collection. On the other hand, I was really hoping for a regular-art Lucario EX and a FA Fossil Researcher. Oh, well! Lots of Seismitoads is great.

I opened up a Legendary Treasures and a Dragons Exalted booster box. I loved how much I got from legendary treasures ... not sure if I was just lucky or if it is common to pull as many cards as I did but, as well. :p

Here's my rundown from Legendary Treasures:

7 EX cards:
Mewtwo EX
White Kyurem EX
Victini EX
Darkrai EX
Excadrill EX
Kyurem EX
Keldeo EX

18 holos including:
Genesect
Garchomp
Mewtwo
Charizard
Zoroark
Landorus
Lucario
Articuno
Tornadus
Kyurem
Zapdos
Serperior
Victini
Cinccino
Samurott
Motres
Emboar
Terrakion

and RC URs:
Meloetta EX x2
Shaymin EX FA
Reshiram FA x2
Emolga FA
Mew EX x2
Meloetta EX FA

So I pulled 34 cards I consider 'good' pulls.

And my Dragons Exalted Box was:
Giratina EX
Terrakion EX
Registeel EX FA
+ 9 holos:
Altaria
Hydreigon
Aggron
Golurk
Wailord
Slaking
Sigilyph
Milotic
Ninetales

I definitely feel like I got enough pulls to warrant spending the money on the boxes. Not sure what the value is but, I had fun with these boxes. :)

Legendary Treasures is an exception in that they made the pull rates REALLY good for just that set. A typical box if you're lucky is about on par with the Dragons Exalted box.

Frost said:
Legendary Treasures is an exception in that they made the pull rates REALLY good for just that set. A typical box if you're lucky is about on par with the Dragons Exalted box.

Yeah, that really caught me off guard. :p
I'm extremely grateful for what I pulled. Just felt funny pulling holos/EX cards in almost every other pack. Felt rewarding at least.

Opened my Furious Fists box today, got:

Dragonite EX
Hawlucha EX
FA Korrina
FA Heracross EX
M Heracross EX
M Lucario EX

6 holos:
Victreebel
Poliwrath
Slaking
Landorus
Hawlucha
Machamp

So yeah, I was pretty pleased with getting 6 URs :D, though the 2 FA I got were the full arts I wanted the least, but oh well. Luckily I already bought the cards I wanted most from the set, and I hadn't bought a M Lucario yet, so I was pretty happy with that pull. Would've liked a regular Lucario EX though, it'll be the only Lucario from this set I don't have (once I get some cards in the mail). All in all, a pretty good box :D

I got my second Furious fist box in the mail today and I must be very unlucky. Both boxes I have gotten have only had 3 Ultra rares.

Hawlucha EX
Seismitoed EX
Lucario EX

In this box and last box was

FA lucario EX
Hawlucha EX
dragonite EX

Furious Fist Box

Seismitoad EX
FA Seismitoad EX
Heracross EX
M Heracross EX