Collecting The English Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

So heres my report. I just got an extra box left from our pre-release. FURIOUS FIST that is and only got three EX. Hawlucha, seismitoad, and dragonite. No full arts or megas. Worst box and non exciting opening i got even the rares were not good.

My friend got a box at the Furious Fist Prerelase, and these are the ultra rares he got (don't remember the other good cards he got):

FA Lucario EX
FA Seismatoad EX
FA Korrina
M Heracross EX
Seismatoad EX

Looks like this set is all over the place with the pull ratios. :\

A couple days ago I bought a Dragons Exalted Booster Box

It contained a Registeel Ex, a Rayquaza Ex and a Giratina Full Art.

The Giratina had white spots all over the back. I noticed they were located in the same location was the ridges on the foil texture on Giratina's bodt, the gray portion. On the front there was black spots where the white spots appeared on the back. I'm not sure how this occurred except it must have happened in production. So in other words a crappy box.

Yeah, I was watching a YouTube vid of someone opening their FUF box, and he only got a few good pulls... overall seems like a crappy set.

Then again, boxes aren't really worth it, not at retail price anyways.

Patriots Fan said:
Yeah, I was watching a YouTube vid of someone opening their FUF box, and he only got a few good pulls... overall seems like a crappy set.

Aw man, this makes me so sad. I was so excited for Furious Fists and now I don't even know if it's worth it to get the 2 boxes I was going to...

I'm highly considering picking up a box of furious fists this Sunday, should I do it? Also what are the pull rates.

Very pleased with my box:

FA Heracross EX
FA Lucario EX
M. Heracross Ex
Heracross Ex
Seismitoad Ex
FA Fossil Researcher

All in all, a great box buy pulling six ultra rares, with half of them being full-arts. How cool is that I got all three Heracross cards in one box. Very pleased! Need to go and buy the FA Dragonite now.

MegaCharizard said:
Patriots Fan said:

Aw man, this makes me so sad. I was so excited for Furious Fists and now I don't even know if it's worth it to get the 2 boxes I was going to...

Hmm well the guy who posted below you got a bad box, but I picked up a box for my brother's birthday. Pulls were very good (except no Lucarios :/):

FA Dragonite Ex
FA Korrina
FA Seismitoad Ex
M Heracross Ex
SR M Heracross Ex (lol)
Hawlucha Ex
Seismitoad Ex
RH Politoed
Landy Holo

Edit: While sorting out the RH's from the commons/uncommons, we realized we had missed a Machamp Holo. Cool.

Pretty happy with my pulls:

Full Art Lucario EX
Seismitoad EX
Herracross EX
Mega Herracross EX

I also got a holo Landy, and a reverse holo Landy. I got 2 or 3 Korrinas, 2 Holo Machamps, and 5 Herb Energies (1 was a reverse holo). But I only got 2 Strong Energies out of the whole box.

In my Trainer Box I did pull the secret Mega Lucario EX though. :)

Alright, my booster box arrived and I got some decent pulls:

- SR M Heracross EX
- Seismitoad EX
- Dragonite EX
- M Lucario EX
- Noivern Holo
- Slaking Holo
- Blaziken Holo
- Victreebel Holo
- Hawlucha Holo x2
- Poliwrath Holo
- Landorus Holo

I couldn't believe I got so many holos but, I was upset I didn't get a single Full Art. :[ Ah well. Hopefully next time! :)

Oh good, pull rates are STILL all over the damn place.

Bracing myself for a bust box.

Opened my Furious Fists box!

Lucario ex FA
Korinna FA
Seismitoad ex
Dragonite ex
Mega Lucario ex

7 Holos

I'm satisfied. Best box would have had a Seismitoad ex FA but can't get everything in life!

People are seriously getting 5-7 URs in a box?? Geez. I got a s*** box then.

Seismitoad EX
Heracross EX
Mega Lucario EX

Dumb.

Man, the pull rates are all over the place. Makes me think I should only get 1 box, instead of the 2 I was planning to get and just buy the individual cards I want cause I seriously doubt I'll actually pull them. I could deal with 1 rubbish box, but if I got 2 awful boxes in a row...

Yeah two awful boxes would be a shame, even one is but that can be dealt with. Still I don't know why the pull rates are all over the place. I kind of prefer it tbh, makes it more the luck of the draw rather than a pre determined amount. Sure it's unfair for those who get a bad box, but that's life lol

I pulled both Seismitoads. They are the most expensive EX cards in this set... are they good competitively?

Box 2 of Furious Fist, I'm seriously done with this set going to just buy singles from now on

FA Heracross EX
M Heracross EX
Seismitoad EX
Lucario EX

The pull rates are more inconsistent then they've ever been since Dragons Exalted.

Got what I personally think was my best box yet.

Set: Furious Fists
Card I was seeking: Lucario FA, SRs, Seismitoad
Pulls
2 blazekin
2 Poliwrath
2 Politoed
HAWLUCHAAAAADOR
Heracross EX
LUCARIO EX FA
SR MEGA LUCARIO
Various other holos
4x Strong energy